The Boss' Target Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Naina," he said softly. "My sleeping beauty. How are you feeling? Do you like my bed? It's comfortable right? I only buy the best."

Naina was her middle name. He had never called her that before.

"I think Naina suits you better," he continued. "I don't care for the whitewashing."

He was breathing on her face. She opened her eyes and was face to face with the sleeves of his shirt. He had changed from earlier.

After seeing that she was not going to answer him he started to speak, and in the same gentle tone.

"I'm not going to hurt you, but it's going to be a little different from last time. All you have to do is relax and be a good girl. If not I'm going to bring out the handcuffs and things are going to get rough. You understand?"

He held her face and turned it towards his. She nodded weakly and he let her go.

She thought about her mom. She told her she would be back early. She turned her head to the right and saw the time on the digital clock. It was 5:10pm. She groaned.

"Have somewhere to be?" he said.

He was now standing at the edge of the bed, taking off his jeans. She caught a glimpse of the black boxer briefs before he hurriedly slipped them off.

He massaged his penis while admiring her body. She could tell he was excited by the look on his face.

He stared at her painfully erect nipples.

"Feeling cold honey?" he said.

She stared at him as he came closer. She looked to her left and saw the door.

"Don't try it," he said tightly. "Remember what I said."

She tried anyway and slipped on the satin quilt. He grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"You're being a bad girl," he said. "No more warnings."

He swung his arm and held her under her breasts. He reached over and grabbed the leather handcuffs from behind the clock. He dangled it in front of her face to show her and then pushed her forward. She landed on the quilt face first. He pulled her hands behind her back and adjusted the cuffs on her wrists. He pulled her up and placed his arm under her breasts again.

"Didn't I warn you?" he said. "You chose to be a bad girl. Now your ass has to get a warming."

He watched the shock register on her face and he pushed her forward again. When he started the spanking she expected him to be harsh and was prepared for the worst, but instead he lightly tapped her bottom a few times and it was over. She could tell he was hesitating. She thought it was almost laughable.

"Hope you're not too dry," he said.

She gasped when his fingers touched her skin. She was still wet from her orgasm earlier. He enjoyed sliding his fingers.

"Who do you wax for? A man?" he said. After a pause he said "A woman?"

She had resigned herself to not speaking but could not help but moan.

"I don't mind either way," he said. "Pussy is pussy."

He slowly slid one finger in, gauging her reaction. He realized he could easily fit another and so he did. He went all the way in, moving them around as if he was searching for something. She continued to moan softly.

"Feels good doesn't it?" he said. "And you were making so much fuss." After a while he continued "Tell me what position you prefer."

He took out his fingers and waited for a response, yet she said nothing.

"Alright. I'll only be a few seconds."

She heard some shuffling and then all of a sudden he pulled her up and made her face him. He directed her on how to sit on him. She nervously eyed his erect penis, which was now covered with a condom.

He helped her get on top of him and ease it in. She closed her eyes and gasped as she sank deeper. It went all the way in and she continued to breathe heavily while he smiled in satisfaction.

"I knew you could do it," he said, gripping her bottom with both hands.

The first thing she thought of was the people at the firm, what they would think. She thought of the words they would use against her, the route they would think she took. Then she opened her eyes and took a good look at his smug face.

"Just get it over with quickly," she said through gritted teeth. "I can't take much more of this."

"Does it hurt? Tell me if it hurts," he replied.

He seemed genuinely concerned. She knew if she said yes that there was a possibility that he would take it out and even apologize.

"Yes, yes it does," she said exasperatedly.

He panicked and lifted her off of him. He apologized, just like she predicted.

"I didn't know. I should've asked you before. I'm sorry sweetheart," he said, and kissed her hair.

She could see the disappointment on his face, and how his eyes drifted to the closet door and stayed there. She thought it odd and followed his gaze. He looked back at her, and then back at the closet. Then in a rush he shot out of bed and stomped towards the closet. He opened the door and grabbed the doll. He then took it to the bed and pounced on top of it, much to her surprise. She stared wide-eyed as he removed the condom, tossed it to the ground, and started aggressively having sex with the doll. He was grunting like an animal, which scared her. She almost felt sorry for the doll.

While he was busy she struggled in her restraints, unable to find a way to get around them. After some time she gave up and leaned her back against the headboard, waiting for him to stop.

His climax came and after a few deep breaths he removed himself from the doll and turned to face her. She gulped and tried to drag herself off the bed and away from him. He grabbed her before she could do that and pulled her into a kiss.

She moaned in surprise against his lips but he only went deeper. He pressed his hand on the back of her head and sucked on her lips.

She began to enjoy it a little. She was surprised. Then she remembered the moment when he touched her shoulder while she was working on her case.

She pulled back and stared at him. He stared back at her.

"I can be your boyfriend," he said. "I know I'm not what you envisioned but I'll give you anything you ask for."

"Fuck you," she replied quietly. "What did you put in the wine? You know what, I don't think I want to know."

He did not know how to respond. She looked around for her clothes but could not find any trace of them.

"Give me my clothes back," she demanded.

He sighed, and then opened the bedside drawer. He took out her neatly folded t-shirt and jeans along with her underwear. She grabbed them from him and got off the bed to put them on. He watched her and chose to remain naked from the waist down.

As she was getting dressed she thought about how her dildo use helped her. He was smaller than the one she was currently using. She wondered what would have happened if she let him do what he wanted. She thought about the kiss and tried to shake it from her mind.

"You're free to eat the leftover food. Or we could do what we did last week," he said.

She looked at him in disbelief. He was lying on his side, propping himself on his elbow, his penis pointed at her. She was going to say no and curse him again but she was conflicted.

"Why me? It's because I'm the only Indian in the firm, right? Do you have a fetish or something?" she said, almost shouting.

"I just think you're beautiful," he replied calmly. "The others don't do that for me. None of them have. And I've had this firm since the nineties."

She thought he was being too casual. It made her feel sick. There was a long silence between them before she spoke.

"Let's get ice cream this time. And then you take me home. To my house," she said, emphasizing the last statement.

"I thought you were in a rush for time?" he said, smiling dreamily.

"I'll call my mom and tell her I'm coming later," she replied.

12