Repair Service

Story Info
On vacation, AC dies, wife gets hot with repairmen.
1k words
3.02
10.4k
12
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bklyn_40
bklyn_40
103 Followers

We were on vacation at our timeshare down in South Carolina. It was during 4th of July week and the temperature was in the high 90's. It was great until the air conditioner in our unit went.

Mike called the front desk to report the outage. They assured him a repairman would be there shortly. He asked if anyone needed to be here, and they said not really but it would help if someone would explain what had happened. So, I told Mike he could go get us a couple of lounge chairs by the pool and I would wait for a bit. I had just come in from the gym and needed to take a quick shower anyway. While I waited, I would tidy up the room and get ready to go to the pool. Then I suddenly got excited and thought, "Who knows, maybe I might get lucky!"

Their timing was perfect. Sure enough, just as I was getting out of the shower, the doorbell rang. I wrapped one of the room towels around me and headed for the door. You know how 'big' those towels are. I wrapped it to show much cleavage, it was just barely big enough to cover my ass if I stand perfectly straight. "Perfect" I thought to myself as I smiled to the view in the mirror.

Two guys were there from maintenance. They looked a bit surprised when I opened the door but recovered quickly with a big ol' southern "hello". I explained to them the noise I heard and where it came from. They weren't paying much attention to what I was saying as I bent over in the closet (showing every inch of my slit) to show them where the noise came from. I asked them if they needed me to show them anything else and they just smiled and said "Not right now."

I smiled as I assured them that I would be right here waiting and getting dressed should they need me to 'show' them anything. They thanked me and said they had to work on the main unit outside. "Oh, ok" With that I said good-bye and "accidentally" dropped the towel as I closed the door. I heard one of them gasp as he caught sight of my naked body just as the door shut.

"Now let's see if they come back in for anything." I busied myself with menial chores around the unit; I dried my hair and lathered up my body with suntan lotion while I waited for what seemed like forever for the doorbell to ring again. I figured it would be too obvious what I wanted if I answered the door naked, or still in that towel, so I grabbed a robe and threw it on as the doorbell rang.

"Well, we think we found the problem but we have to check the thermostat in the room now to make sure it works." I invited them in and offered them a cold drink which the eagerly accepted. It was still really warm in the unit but after a few minutes I could feel the air coming on.

"Oooo, now I feel it. It looks like you fixed it. My nipples are standing at attention, See???" I opened my robe and lifted each tit up for their inspection. They just turned and looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders.

"Well, don't you like what you see?" I said. "Sure we do, but..." I walked towards the older of the two and grabbed his hand and placed it on my tit.

"It's ok honey," I said. "I won't tell anyone, if you don't". The younger one took a step forward and grabbed the other tit between his fingers and rolled my nipple around.

"So, do you always try to seduce the repairmen?"

"No, I am just really horny today. Can you help me?" I turned towards the younger guy and reached down and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Oh, yeah...I think you can help me...How about your partner? Can you help me too?" I said as I turned back towards the older guy.

I reached down and felt his hard on through his pants. With that I walked them both into the bedroom and dropped my robe to my feet. "Sit down over here" I said as I pointed to the bed. I undid their pants one at a time and started to suck them each alternating. They played with nipples until I begged them to fuck me.

"You want it slut, then beg..." I got down on all fours and pleaded with them to fuck me.

"That's not good enough slut."

I laid down on the floor and spread my legs. I rubbed my slit up and down and pleaded and begged for them to shove their cocks into my pussy. I begged them to fuck me, I was just a slut, to be used by their cocks. I begged for them to shove their meat in my hole. I got back on all fours and spread my ass and pussy wide open.

"Look how wet I am, I need a cock so bad!" With that the younger guy got down behind me and rammed his cock in my soaking wet hole. I was bucking up against him and came all over his cock. He pulled out and shot all over my back.

Meanwhile the other guy was yanking his cock in my face. He stopped as the other guy emptied his load on my back and said "Now little slut, you are gonna get it right up that cute ass of yours!"

He dropped down behind me, rubbed his cock between my pussy lips. When it was all nice a shiny with my juices to lube his cock, he shoved his cock into my cum soaked asshole.

"Yes, fuck my slutty ass! Shove your cock in me DEEP!!!" I came again. He kept slamming his cock in and out of my ass, yelling at me, calling me a slut and a cunt and finally he rammed his cock all the way in as he shot his load deep inside my ass.

We laid there a few minutes until their beeper went off. They quickly got up and cleaned off. I thanked them for their service as they left me with a swat on the ass. Oh well, let's see what I can break next.

bklyn_40
bklyn_40
103 Followers