The Boss vs. The Man Ep. 02

Story Info
Months of pent-up lust causes the Champ post-Mania defeat.
2.6k words
4.61
12.3k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/12/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello once again everyone, I hope you've been enjoying the first few stories that I've put forward. As always, please leave a comment and review after reading this and let me know what you think, and like it if you so desire. Additionally, please feel free to leave any names in the comments who haven't yet appeared in any of my series' who you would like to read, and they might just get their own series, or make a special guest appearance in this or any other series. Other than that, as always, enjoy!

***********

Series - The Boss vs The Man

Episode - The Open Challenge

It hadn't even been 24 hours since Becky Lynch had defeated Ronda Rousey in the main event of WrestleMania when she opened Monday Night RAW the following night as the new RAW Women's Champion. However, she was set to open the show with an open challenge for her newly won title. And who would accept that challenge? Why, it would be Sasha Banks, of course.

Just a couple months back, after a confrontation in the locker room at the Royal Rumble pay-per-view, Becky and Sasha engaged in some very naughty and spirited fun, taking turns fucking the other's sexy butt with a big, thick strap-on. However, due to being on different shows and having different live event schedules, Becky and Sasha had been unable to rekindle their fiery extracurricular activity. That was until, of course, The Man made the shift to RAW, and thankfully, The Boss did not get moved to SmackDown.

Becky stood in the ring and, when the music finally hit, got a devilish smirk on her face, instantly thinking back to the Rumble as she watched Sasha come strutting out to the ring.

When Sasha got into the ring and the two women got face to face, in their eyes they both were thinking about the same thing; how much they were looking forward to continuing with their secret backstage rivalry.

To the surprise of no, Becky and Sasha put on a fantastic match to open RAW, with a frenzied crowd sitting down for probably less than a minute in total during the entire match. However, it was the little things the audience in the arena and at home didn't know that was creating a very intense contest for Becky and Sasha.

Despite being true professionals, both women could not help themselves turning the match into 20 minutes of foreplay.

Becky tossing Sasha out of the ring? A chance to try to give Sasha another one of those famous wedgies.

Sasha going for a higher-than-normal amount of pinfalls? A chance to feel up Becky's thighs and ass as she hooked her legs.

Becky lifting Sasha up for a powerbomb? A perfect time to quickly and unbeknownst to the audience, stick out her tongue.

Hell, Sasha even broke out the stink face in this match. And made sure to deliver that particular move rather stiff.

However, eventually, the match did have to end. And what better way than with the Disarm Her. Becky snatched Sasha's arm and slid it between her thighs, yanking it back against her. She yelled for The Boss to tap, but at this point, not as much because she wanted to win, but more so because she felt herself getting so wet that she was about ready to explode. Sasha, on the other hand, wanted to draw things out a little more.

And so, Sasha screamed out in pain in the hold, but refused to submit, despite Becky yanking as hard as she could on her arm. In her head, she was smiling ear-to-ear, she could feel Becky's wetness beginning to seep through her ring gear and onto Sasha's arm. She even felt Becky begin to very subtly grind her arm against her crotch as she demanded Sasha give up.

Finally, the Boss tapped out. The Man quickly through her arm down to the mat grabbing her title and quickly celebrating, before strolling to the back with the title raised up high.

As the show went to commercial, Sasha got out of the ring and walked up the ramp to the back. As she went back through the curtain, she had a big smile on her face and received high praise for the excellent match she just helped to put on. However, the Boss was smiling for a totally different reason, still feeling a slight wet spot on her arm where Becky's crotch had begun to seep through.

As she returned to her locker room, she noticed that Becky's stuff wasn't there. She was a bit dejected, but also a bit proud of herself, thinking that she had chased the Man from the arena. She undressed and had a quick but hot, steamy shower, where she gently massaged her crotch. As she returned to the locker room, she put on a crop top and some skin-tight blue jeans, her big bubbly ass hugged tightly in her pants. Just as she finished getting dressed, though, her phone sitting beside her bag lit up with a phone call; it was Becky.

Sasha smiled and answered the phone, "Hey there Champ, looks like you left pretty early tonight, what? You couldn't handle our match?"

She could hear the annoyance in Becky's voice as she simply said, "Meet me at my hotel room in half an hour." before abruptly hanging up the phone. Sasha licked her lips and smiled, hearing the lust in the voice of the champion.

She said goodbye to Bayley who was about to go have a shower and she left the arena, getting into her car and driving over to the hotel that Becky was staying in. She arrived in the parking lot and waited in her car for a few minutes before getting out and walking into the lobby, going up the receptionist, "Hello, I'm here to see Becky Lynch, could you tell me what room she's in?" she asked.

The receptionist quickly picked up the phone and dialed Becky's room, making sure that she did expect a visitor. After confirming with The Man, the receptionist gave Sasha the room number, who made her way up to the floor and quickly found Becky's room. She knocked on the door, hearing a familiar voice say "Come in," prompting Sasha to turn the knob and enter the room.

There was Becky, standing completely nude while facing a mirror when Sasha walked in. She smirked, biting her lip as she walked up behind the Man, gently placing her hands on her hips, breathing down her neck, "Long time, no see" Sasha whispered as one hand slid up Becky's torso, beginning to grope her tits while her other hand slid across her hips and down onto your sexy round ass.

Becky bit her lip, turning her head back slightly, "You bitch." she muttered in a lust-filled tone.

The Boss chuckled, "Actually, I think the bitch would be the one who soaked her ring gear. And I know for a fact that while I might have been wet, you were soaked." she said, kissing Becky's neck as she pinched her nipple and gently begin rubbing a finger now her ass crack.

Becky twirling around, gripping Sasha's ass and passionately slamming her lips against hers and the two women began ferociously making out. Becky pulled Sasha's top off and unzipped her tight jeans, pushing them to the floor as if her life depended on it. Meanwhile, Sasha used one hand to gently rub Becky's dripping mound, while using the other to gently slide two fingers into Becky's ass.

Smiling as their lips separated after a minute, Becky returning the favor with two fingers into Sasha's ass while her other hand began rubbing Sasha's exposed crotch, both women moaning softly and fervently.

"Mmm so Becky, I thought this time, since you cheated your way to victory in our encounter at the Rumble, I'd take a little advantage of my own this time around. So, rather than that strap-on contest, we had last time, we're gonna have a battle of tongues. And whoever squirts first loses." Sasha says with a devilish grin plastered on her face.

Becky knew she was screwed. And that she was going to be screwed. But she knew right away that she was likely not going to be victorious this time around.

Sasha smiled, giving the Man no time to prepare as the Boss slid down to her knees, her hands on Becky's big butt. She leaned up, Becky unable to do anything but look down and feel her legs quiver as Sasha begins teasing her, sliding her tongue up and down her dripping pussy almost in slow motion.

Seeing the Champ on the ropes after barely getting started, the Boss realizes this isn't going to be a matter of if she's winning this round, but by how much.

She leans forward, pushing her tongue deeper into Becky's drenched pussy, making the Irishwoman moan and gasp loudly, throwing her hands back against the wall for support. Sasha's hands gripping her sexy booty tightly, her tongue beginning to slobber and tug on Becky's folds, dancing over her throbbing clit.

"Uuuuugh f-fuck S-Sasha! Ooooh my god, I'm gonna cum sooo hard!" she moans, in pure ecstasy as she begins feeling her orgasm building up inside her already.

Sasha's tongue slithered and sloshed around Becky's pool of juices dripping down onto her face as she buried her face into the Man's crotch, thoroughly coating every inch of Becky's pussy with her saliva, her tongue only leaving her pussy to suck and slurp on Becky's clit.

Smiling up at the Champ as she gently spanks her ass, Sasha softly moans "Mmm come on Becky, let's get your loss out of the way and then we can see how many times this pussy of yours wants to cum tonight." she groans, running her tongue over Becky's button hard and fast.

Becky can no longer hold on, after only a couple minutes of having Sasha munching on her mound, her legs shake like an earthquake, "Oooooh fuck Sasha!' she screams out as she begins to squirt all over Sasha's pretty face, Sasha sticking out her tongue to swallow as much as she can take in.

After a minute or so, Becky 's pussy finally stopped sputtering her juices onto Sasha's face. The Boss stood back up, kissing Becky's lips before smirking at her, "Good luck beating that, bitch." she moans softly, Becky's legs still quivering slightly as she slides down onto her knees.

Just an hour and a half ago, they were in the heat of battle on RAW, and now, Becky and Sasha were competing to make each cum first. And while Becky picked up the win on TV, it certainly appeared that wouldn't be the case here.

As Becky's knees gently hit the floor, so to did her tongue plunge into Sasha's soaking slit. Meanwhile, Becky stuffed two fingers into the Boss' ass, tugging on her pipes as she began slurping loudly and vigorously on Sasha's clit.

"Uuuuugh fuck yes bitch! Make me cum just as hard as you did!" The Boss moaned out, her legs beginning to shake lightly as her juices began to mix with Becky's saliva as the Man vociferously devoured Sasha's pussy, knowing she was quickly running out of time if she wanted to defeat Sasha at the pussy eating challenge.

However, the entire time her face was buried in the crotch of the Boss, all that Becky could think of was how wet her pussy still was and how bad she wanted to cum again.

Sasha, although moaning loudly and feeling her clit quiver and throb in Becky's thirsty lips, was able to hold out long enough to definitively win the challenge. And once she had won decisively, she grabbed Becky by the hair, beginning to mash her pussy against her tongue, "Uuuugh fuck yes, spank and finger that ass! Make me cum, Becky!" pleaded the Boss.

Becky plunged her tongue even deeper into Sasha's pussy, tugging on her pussy and slurping on her clit as she repeatedly spanked Sasha's bubbly, caramel ass, sliding three fingers in and out of her hole rapidly, until finally bringing Sasha to a quivering squeal, "Ooooh fuck yes, Becky! Uuuuugh fuck yes I'm cumming baby!" she screamed out, her knees buckling as she exploded and squirted all over the Man's face.

However, Becky's lust had reached a boiling point to such a degree that she couldn't wait for Sasha to catch her breath. Once Sasha had finished cumming, Becky stood up and walked over to her bag, pulling out their shared strap-on and tossing it at the Boss, "Put it on, I'm riding you until I can't breathe!' Becky snarled.

Seeing what just a little bit of subtle, simple taunting and provocation could do to Becky, she smiled as she put on the rubber cock, "Damn, Becky, someone's being a massive little slut tonight, huh?" Sasha asked taunting as she walked over and kiss the Irishwoman, before laying on her back on the bed.

"Oh shut up and lay down" she barked, secretly enjoying the name-calling from the Boss, knowing that on this particular night, she was the biggest slut in a hundred-mile radius, at least.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled Sasha's hips, the long, thick cock sticking up, rubbing against her sopping wet pussy. Becky guided the cock into her slit, placing her hands on Sasha's inner thighs, leaning forward slightly as she began riding the big toy hard and fast.

"Uuuuugh fuck yes! Uuuuugh oooooh god yes, fuck me, Sasha!" Becky moaned as she bounced her sexy butt up and down on the big toy, the cock impaling her drenched pussy as Sasha began smacking Becky's ass cheeks as she slid down on the big shaft.

Sasha then slid two fingers into Becky's asshole, positioning her hand so that as Becky slid up and down on the dildo, she was also sliding up and down on Sasha's fingers, both of the Man's holes getting filled, drawing even louder, sluttier moans from the lips of the Man.

"That's it, Becky, be a dirty little slut and get your fill for the night" Sasha taunted, giggling as she watched the confident, arrogant women's champion reduced to a sex-crazed bitch.

It wasn't long before Becky was once again on the precipice of explosion, and seeing and hearing that, Sasha decided that Becky was not going to get to cum again on her own.

She grabbed her hips, stopping Becky from riding the dildo, "Get up, bitch" she ordered, pulling the dildo from Becky's ass and tossing it to the ground. The Boss sat up and pushed Becky back onto the bed, lifting one of her legs onto her shoulders as their legs became interlocked, "Ain't no way you're gonna get to have all the fun on your own." Sasha said winking, before beginning to grind hard and fast against Becky's throbbing pussy, both women filling the room with loud, passionate moans of pure ecstasy as their soaking mounds mashed against each other.

Becky's hand gripped the bed sheets tightly as she moaned and screamed out in joy as Sasha rid he thighs, gripping her sexy pale leg against her body, "Uuuuugh fuck yes Becky! Cum with me you little slut!" Sasha squealed loudly as she felt herself once again getting closer and closer to the pinnacle.

Becky screams out loudly as Sasha slams her pussy against hers, both women letting out passionate squeals as they both squirted against each other's pussy, coating each other's crotch and thighs, as well as the bed underneath them, in a mixture of their warm, sticky cum.

Sasha collapsed on top of Becky as they passionately smacked lips, eagerly slipping their tongue into each other's mouth, exchanging small amounts of leftover cum on their tongue, their clits throbbing as they gently rubbed their soaking mounds against each other.

"Next time, you're gonna be the thirsty little slut," Becky warned,

Sasha scoffed, "Such a demanding man, aren't you Becky?"