All Comments on 'The Boss Who Came to Tea'

by SlapdashFairy

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How cheap is a man that sells his wife for promotion? How lacking in love or the understanding of what love is? Three individuals who are so greatly lacking in moral fiber or character. Knowing them, I wouldn't trust them to haul my trash can to the curb! I certainly wouldn't use them for any business purposes. There is no fidelity or trustworthiness among themselves! How would they ever find any for anyone else? This was another screw the boss to keep your job nightmare. Tired, worn plot, unlikable characters. 1☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another slit wife who disrespects her husband and puts out for any available cock. Disgusting waste of time reading iy

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

Can't see any man allowing this regardless of the consequences. Has she always been a slut?

This looks like there is more to tell. Perhaps the husband grows a set and shows her the door then arranges for an accident for his boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nick is wimp, he should have beaten his boss to death and kick his whore's ass out of the shack. Go find Joan and give her a little something, and convince her to take that asshole to the cleaners!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is well-written, but I did not like the bizarre story line. No job is worth that kind of shit, and no sane husband would tolerate that kind of shit. You do get high marks for originality.

Ed

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
Grab a baseball bat

And throw both their asses out into the street

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just goes from decent wife making dinner to bosses slut in a nano second? A decent story would have had some background or explanation that would lead a reader to understand. Maybe not approve but a reader would know why. This way we just see her as a slut always and he a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been a much better story if Nick had Victor out of his house for being an asshole and Joan had stayed for an MFF threesome to apologize for his behavior.

Regguy69Regguy69over 1 year ago

Pimping out your wife for a raise/promotion? Pathetic loser! She should dump him and find a decent guy.

MightyHornyMightyHornyover 1 year ago

Same old, same old...

Whiners around here always decried that BTB tales are always so predictable, but where are they when some authors keep giving us the exact, same bad cuck stories again and again and again and again and...?

Its worst offence wasn't merely been bad; it was being so unoriginal. The good news is: its unoriginality made it that much more forgettable. So... there's that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story.

Nick knows his place as a cuckold now. He'll be sleeping in the spare room while his boss takes his place with his wife in the marital bed. Her pussy is now owned by Vic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good thing this story isn't based on true events. If it had been, Victor would be dead. Sarah would be severely injured from accidentally falling down the stairs. And I would not only be fired, but a fugitive on the run.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice hot little story. A shared wife gets to learn new things and enjoyi the tingling excitement of that newness! Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash. What Lit doesn't need is another cuck writer, especially one this bad.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 1 year ago

Once the video of the night's drunken excesses were presented to the HR department, along with the young couple's demands, their life on easy street was assured.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"What is Astro therapy?"

.

Watching the team from Houston beat the Yankees' assssses! Again. "Muh twenny-sebm riiiings, yo!"

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Good lord this repressed little homo certainly got the other wannabe BJ givers a little chubby didnt he!

Usual by the numbers, dumb as shit with a lousy set up story. Thanks for the effort Nancy boy.

Good thing cliches arent copyrighted you'd be sued into the grave. Not sure whats dumber, you, your cheerleaders or the story. Might just be a three way MMM tie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Victor needs to be introduced to a shotgun at very close range!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey man. A story is like anything else in life, some people will like it, some won’t. Regardless, it doesn’t warrant the abuse you’ve received on some of the comments. Ignore them and keep doing you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
But her unmarried ones remained hidden?

"His eyes glued to her naked behind as he, once again, gripped her cheeks, pulling them apart to view her married holes."

PB

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Star. Victor had a great time with Sarah, more than likely Nick slept alone that night while his wife satisfied Nick's boss. Needs an encore to see what the future holds.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

I had no idea that the cuckolds on "LW" were ready to applaud in such large numbers. But as the saying goes: idiots don't die out, you can see it in their positive comments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent, horny old boss will show hubby how to do it, my wife had an older boss who she was happy to be shared with, once a month he would come to dinner and we would end up three in a bed, my wife loved having two cocks pleasuring her, we did all the things one cock can't do, DP, pussy roast and anal roast, she especially loved it when we would wank off together and spunk in her face, she worked for him until he retired early, we would still get together periodically but as he got older he would watch me bugger her and stroke his semi hard cock into her mouth, when he died he was very generous in his will, we miss him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlapdashFairy@SlapdashFairy
Very amateur writer, getting to grips with long form writing for the first time since university. Plan to dive into a wide array of kinks, so if one story isn't up your alley maybe another is.