The Bosses Wife (Office Party Ch 4)

Story Info
April's wild weekend with my Husband.
1.2k words
4.21
4.3k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had convinced my forty-five year old husband to attend an office party at my bosses home on Lake Murray by telling him I would make sure he'd be rewarded for taking me when we got back home, not knowing what that night held in store.

He's a six foot two inch, dark haired,hazel eyed police officer with broad shoulders, a trim waist, with a heavily muscular frame, and the libido of a sixteen year old boy. During the night of the party I had watched as he thoroughly enjoyed himself with one of my younger colleagues and my bosses wife having hot sex on my bosses new deck boat.

This was fine with me due to our open marriage, and I was surprised how horny and turned on it made me feel.

My young colleague Bethany and my husband were now seeing each other, and she had been very willing to join my husband and I for a threesome after that night.

Amy was my bosses second wife, a five foot nine inch former beauty queen, model who was thirty-five, with long black hair, green eyes, and a beautiful figure.

Her breast augmentation, and the time spent in the gym kept her in extremely good shape. After the night of the party she was texting or calling my husband almost daily attempting to see him again, telling him in graphic detail what she wanted.

When he finally had a few days off, he told me he was thinking of inviting her to our home on Lake Greenwood for the weekend, but wanted my approval before

he asked her. I told him I didn't have a problem with that, and the children and I would spend the weekend with my parents in the low country.

During the following two weeks my husband with the help of a friend installed

wireless cameras in our living room, den, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom, and on our deck at the rear of the house. All of them synced to our home computer and could be viewed on our phones.

He showed me how to pull up the live feed, and the recorded video before the children and I left around lunch time that Friday afternoon. Telling us to enjoy ourselves and that he loved us.

April arrived shortly after, backing her BMW into the driveway next to my husband's truck and walked to our back door with her overnight bag in hand greeting my husband with a huge smile, as he took her bag, and gave her a lingering passionate kiss. The following is a mix of recordings and live feeds I watched over the weekend and after returning home Sunday evening.

April was dressed in a tight red shirt, white pants, with her hair pulled back in a pony tail, revealing her tanned neck and firm breasts.

My husband was wearing khaki shorts, no shirt, and flip flops taking April by the hand as he opened the door for her following her inside. He dropped her bag on the floor, took her by the waist, lifting her up on the center island in the kitchen kissing her again as he unbuttoned her shirt, pushing it open, feeling her breasts through her white lace bra, as she caressed his arms, shoulders and chest.

Her white pants slid over her hips, down her long supple tan legs sitting in front of him with only her lace bra and panties on her shirt laying behind her, seductively posing for him. I was in my old bedroom with my laptop on my thighs, watching while everyone else was sleeping, becoming more aroused with the events from earlier today, My husband had his phone out taking pictures of April as she unhooked her bra, playing with her breasts, pulling on her nipples, and licking them. She slid her hand beneath her panties, fingering herself to orgasm reaching out for my husband, who put his phone down, and sucked her fingers into his mouth as she lifted her hips letting him slide her panties off, and closed her eyes, leaning back as he started to finger her. She was grinding against his hand her mouth slightly open as he finger fucked her to orgasm again.

My hand was under the covers playing with my swollen clit, my fingers sliding in and out of my wet pussy as I watched my husband bury his face between April's thighs licking her with his tongue. I had a wet powerful orgasm, biting my lip to keep from moaning out loud.

I locked the screen and closed my laptop, rolled over and fell asleep, wondering what was going on at my house, knowing I'd have a chance to see it later.

The next morning my husband woke me up telling me good morning, asking if we'd slept well and how everything was going. While we were talking he was making some familiar sounds, and I asked if he was busy. His reply was a deep mmm-hmm, so I grabbed my laptop opened the live security camera feed, stopping on the bedroom, watching April as she was giving him a blow job, and deep throating his thick eight inch cock, as he squeezed her breasts. When I asked if he was having fun, he said oh my yes, telling her that's it girl suck that dick like my good little slut, I told him I loved him and goodbye, watching him fill her mouth with his hot,thick, salty cum. She swallowed, got out of bed and ran into the bathroom. My husband texted me that he loved me and to have a good day.

I didn't get a chance to watch them again until I went to bed that night. When I pulled up the live feed again they were in the den, April was riding my husband furiously on our couch, with her back to him facing the camera, her face showing how much she was enjoying herself. She was rubbing her clit, her juices gushing from her pussy, glistening under the lights as they ran down her legs and covered my husband's testicles. They ended up on the floor with her legs over my husbands arms as he fucked her hard and fast filling her pussy with his semen.

I masturbated that night having several huge orgasms falling fast asleep thinking how much I wanted my husband to take me to bed when we got home.

The following evening the children and I got home to a spotless house, with supper ready, the table set, and the washer and dryer going. We enjoyed our evening, cleaned up the kitchen, watched a movie with the children and went to bed. My husband and I made passionate love, and talked about our weekend.

April had left early that morning, tired, sore and satisfied, and wanting to come back. My husband said she liked to play rough, choking, cuffs, spanking, but he was probably going to fuck her again, and he even suggested that she might like to join us for a night which she quickly agreed with.

I found out later that April is a wonderful lover, and we have more in common than I could have ever imagined.