All Comments on 'The Boss's Wife Fucks Whomever She Wants'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

The Cuck Whisperer with his own offering for the LW dung heap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't honestly say that my wife's hinged heels have ever caused me any personal grief or embarrassment around anyone we cared about.

Hahahaha...your MC you've written is mentally challenged mate.

Otherwise he'd realize that all those guys he knows...poker buddies...neighbors...etc. They are all laughing their asses off at him. Calling him cucky boy and cuckold whenever he isn't around them. They make fun of his pathetic ass and his needle dick.

And his wife has zero respect for him. None. Zilch. Nada.

No wife would ever do what she is doing and have a husband actually put up with it. Unless she just does not give a shit about her husband.

And he has zero self respect as well. Sloppy seconds. Eating cream pies. Proud of all the guys she fucks. Buys her cakes to mark her milestones. God...in the next installment he admits that he's actually gay right? That he volunteers to fluff the boys before they fuck his wife and he loves it?

Gross. Really bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

so, why doesn't he just make some money off of her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An automatic one. The cuck whisperer just shit another worthless offering that's supposedly interesting. Not a chance. Go back to lapping up the creampies of others cucky stories you spineless fool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Saw the writers name the champion of wimp cucks all around the world. 1 star given without reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I get that you are writing a story about a slut wife. Fine, cool. But to say you didn't discover this until after you were married and she got very drunk? I don't buy it. At some point in her life she would have gotten drunk, with you or without, and the story would have come out. At some point someone who knows her, and meets you, will have said something or you would have heard rumors.

Glad you like it, glad you did not get a disease, glad she did not turn up pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I laughed when I saw 26thNC call this author The Cuck Whisperer. I suppose that would make 26thNC The Cock Whisperer as that’s seems to be what he prefers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

My wife is kind of the same way when she gets drunk. A drink or two will loosen her inhibitions. Three or four will make her horny. Five or more and she’s getting fucked. And a lot of times it’s by someone other than me. There have been times when I wasn’t able to attend parties or events and have heard the stories of her exploits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupidity runneth amok.

mattenwmattenwabout 2 years ago

At least you only have to read the comments to know that you can't go wrong with 1*!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

All the other wives would never stand for their men riding the town bicycle. Something violent would have happened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author. Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great Story!!

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

All you need to do is see the "authors" name and you know you are getting USDA Grade A, 100% pure....shit.

At least Cuck Limpdick is consistent on that point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous