The Boss's Wife Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Watch," Stacy said as she fell to her knees. With a flash, she had undone my belt and pulled out my hard dick. "Does this look like I am serious?" Stacy said as she ran her tongue up the side of my throbbing cock.

"Yes," I said as I watched her head bob up and down. "Very serious."

I couldn't believe that the most beautiful woman I had ever seen in my life had my dick in her mouth. Her pace increased as she bobbed up and down faster. I felt my dick getting harder in her mouth. Juliet raised her head and gasped for air.

"I nearly got it all," Juliet said as she wiped her mouth. Before I could say a word, her head was back down.

Juliet wasn't kidding around; she was going for the gold in dick sucking. It was all I could do to stop myself from cumming. I gripped the sides of my chair as she buried her head in my lap. I felt her nose touch my pelvis again and again. "I'm cumming," I said, tapping her head. Juliet didn't move her head as I came hard.

Again, Juliet pulled her head and gasped loudly. She opened her mouth, showing she had swallowed it all. "Not that I had a choice, you came directly in my throat," she said with water in her eyes.

"You seemed possessed," I smiled as I looked at her beautiful teary-eyed face.

"I have to admit something," Juliet said as she stood up. "I love sex, not that I have gotten a lot of it lately, but when I do, I get a little carried away."

Juliet sat on my lap, facing me. "How so?" I asked, cupping her petit but tight ass.

"Just put it this way, once you start, you better be ready for anywhere, anyplace, anytime and any and I mean any kind of way, there is nothing that I won't try," Juliet said.

"Nothing, huh?" I smiled.

"Let's put it this way," Juliet smiled. "I have got thrown out of a church because I blew my boyfriend at his sister's wedding."

"Wow!" I said, "You really do mean, anyplace."

"Yeah, I am a nympho; when I am in a relationship, outside of a relationship, I am a nun," Juliet nodded.

"Well," I said. "After what you just did, I guess we are in a relationship?"

Juliet smiled and nodded. "You think?" she kissed my forehead. "You're so lucky you are handsome and have a big dick!"

We kissed and looked at the numbers again, this time around Juliet sat on my lap. The sounds of sirens made us look at each other. "Time to go?" I asked.

"Definitely," Juliet said.

We locked our offices and downloaded the day's events to our private clouds, just in case, which we did every night since the break-in. We had also invested in an alarm system. Once it was armed and the door was locked, I walked Juliet to her car.

"Follow you?" Juliet asked.

It took me a while to figure out what she meant. "Or I could follow you," I replied.

"There is that handsome thing again," Juliet said, shaking her head. "Follow."

Juliet lived in a much better neighborhood than me. She had an actual house and not a condo, walking up to the door. I watched her ass as it swung side to side. "That's an option also," Juliet said as she got to the door.

"What is?" I asked as she opened the door.

"What you were staring at," Juliet said as she pulled me inside.

It didn't take long for our clothes to fall to the floor. Seeing Juliet in tight clothing was nothing like seeing her in a dark purple bra and matching thongs. Her tight body was shaped like it was cut directly from a modeling show. She even had a jeweled belly button ring. Every ab muscle was defined to show every detail.

"Damn," I said as I watched her walk up the stairs.

"Well, are you just going to look at it, or are you going to put that big black cock into it," Juliet stared at me over her shoulder as she walked.

"Definitely the second," I said as I rushed up the stairs.

I apologized to Tim inside my head for the things I was going to do to his daughter. Juliet laid back on her bed as I climbed on top of her. Slowly I pulled down her thong as she unclasped her bra. "Damn!" I said, staring at her big tits.

"Thought they were fake, didn't you?" Juliet said as she lifted one and licked the nipple, then did the same to the other,

"It had crossed my mind," I said as I slowly guided my dick to the entrance of her waiting hole.

"Nope, all-natural," Juliet said as she let out a small gasp as the head of my dick entered her. "Go slow. It has been two years since..." Juliet said as I pushed further into her.

Juliet's grip on me tightened with every inch I put inside her. It felt like the walls of her insides were pulling me in. "Fuck me," Juliet said as she gripped the back of my neck and looked up at me. "Fuck me hard!"

I started to pound into her as she took every inch of my dick. "Like this," I said as I began to fuck her hard.

"Yes," Juliet nodded as she sucked and played with her large breasts. "Harder, please," Juliet begged.

I pulled out of her and quickly flipped her body over. Juliet raised her pert ass into the air and buried her head into the pillow. I slid back into her. "Fuck!" I said as again.

I grabbed her tight waist and pulled it back onto me. "Yes," Juliet screamed over and over as I fucked her hard from behind. "Cum for me," she said as if sensing I was holding back, trying not to cum. "I want your cum on my big tits!"

I pulled out as Juliet turned around and lifted her big tits for me to cum on. "Told you," Juliet said as she licked her tits. "I love sex."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Our business had bloomed into a profitable one, our client list was growing, and we were making money head over fist. We even employed another receptionist as well as field agents to go to client's homes or business. We went to a real estate agent to find us a new office as this one was getting too small.

Juliet and I were officially together with talks of getting married in the near future.

Tammy and her soon to be husband were hitting it off well, and we had gone on a few couple nights out with them. Juliet smiled when I had told her what happened between Tammy and I. She told me that she knew something was going on between the two of us.

Juliet wasn't kidding about her being a nympho, we had done it in the office, in both of our cars, at the local library and numerous other places. Her favorite was, of course, getting it from behind, but she said she wanted to save the final hole for when I put the ring on her finger.

My favorite was what she was doing right now. "You like this, don't you?" Juliet said as I sat on the men's toilet at the airport.

Juliet bounced her big boobs still clasped in a bright red bra. My dick underneath the band and between her huge boobs. "Love it when I fuck your big black dick, with my boobs," Juliet said as she held the sides of her bra.

"Yes," I said as I could hear other men outside the door. I knew they could hear her. She could care less about them; all she wanted was for me to cum.

"Love my big F cup natural boobs fucking your big black dick!" Juliet yelled.

I heard a few shouts, and I was sure some of them were trying to get a peek. It didn't take long for me to let her know I was cumming. Juliet held her tits down on me as she took the head of my dick peeking out from her tits into her mouth.

"Yummy," Juliet smiled as she licked her lips. "I am going to see if our flight is ready, you can get cleaned up."

Juliet opened the door. "Oh, hi guys, hope you didn't mind the show."

I walked out to a few guys shaking their heads, others calling me lucky. I just smiled and nodded as I walked out of the bathroom.

"Not ready yet," Juliet pouted. "Should we go again?" Juliet said, pushing her chest up.

"I think we will get arrested if went again," I said, eyeing a security officer heading for the men's bathroom.

"Well, we could go in the ladies," Juliet said. "Or we could go right here," she said as she grabbed my groin as we were seated. "I told you I couldn't get enough."

"I know, and believe me, I can't either," I said as I pulled her hand away. "That's what the mile-high club is for," I smiled.

"Oh!" Juliet said as she sat back. "I can wait," she nodded.

We sat in silence for a little bit then I saw her go into her bag, she grabbed her coat and threw it over our laps. "No, I can't," she smiled. Her hand went straight for my groin and pulled out my dick.

"You're insatiable. You know that" I said, shaking my head.

"I know, but you love me," Juliet said as she gave me a handjob with hundreds of people around us.

"Yes, I do," I nodded.

The End

12