All Comments on 'The Bossy Bitch in 3401'

by MillieDynamite

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I found the story very sexy and entertaining. I know a Russian girl; she’s a lot like this woman. She is very demanding, snooty, stuck up, with a body that allows her to be mean, and guys just forgive her attitude. While some don’t find this kind of person attractive in the personality department, their sexuality and willingness to use it seemed to overcome her nastiness. Yeah, she pussy whipped me, got me to spend a gazillion bucks on her, dumped me for a guy with more bread and even fewer scruples than I had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh my god, this is so fucking hot. I hate her, I love her. I want her to abuse me, use me and throw me in the trash. WTF is wrong with?

More please, please, please, pretty please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMillieDynamite@MillieDynamite
I’m a married black lesbian. My wife’s name is Jo. I love writing and do publish some professionally. I’m also a paid ghostwriter. I write a lot of kink stories. I love feedback, so don’t be shy, hate my work, or love it. Just let me know which. For the time being, this is all...