The Bound Knight Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want discipline." He grinned gesticulated wildly with the poker. Eve didn't flinch, even he waved it within a hair of her face. "What I want to do," he said, "is take this iron, heat it till it glows, and see if I can free-hand my crest into your cunt."

Eve's eyes went wide at the thought of that, but he sighed, and tossed the poker to the side of the room. "But you are not mine. Not yet anyways," he pouted. "You are just a bestowal, and there are customs I won't break."

"But I'm not letting you off that easy. Gash," he roared, "Fetch me a poultice of Vemon Wax."

Moments later, Moldred held a jar in one hand, and a thin stick with a bright red cream smeared across its top. He grinned, leaning towards her. "My instructor used to use this on me when I acted up. It burns like your skins on fire, and leaves a raised welt of skin that lasts for days. Painful like you wouldn't believe, and in its pure form, which this is, lasts for hours."

Eve stared at the red cream, trying not to shake.

Moldred grinned wider. "Now, don't move. I'd hate to ruin my art."

He pressed the stick to the bare patch of skin just above her cunt. At first, she felt nothing, just a mild coolness. He started to draw his line up, then dabbed it back into the jar for more cream. As he touched her skin the second time, it started to kick in. A small itch at first, like a bug bite, it grew and grew. She fidgeted, the rod inside her and the ropes around her arms holding her in place. She opened her mouth to scream, but the gag blocked the sound. Her skin felt like it was burning, and she expected at any second to look down and see the flames.

Moldred continued drawing. One, two, three, four lines, he formed a crude 'M.' He took a step back, and admired his handiwork, as Eve thrashed in pain, struggling against the rod inside her.

"Not bad for freehand, huh?" he joked. "And you know what, I think I finally know what I'm going to call you. I had all these thoughts of dragons and what not in my head, but a cunt's a cunt. And simple is better." He leaned close, and held her cheek. "Good night, Red."

He turned away and snapped his fingers. Four slaves crawled into bed with him as Eve's cunt burned with pain. They surrounded him, covering him, and he made love to each of them. She never took her eyes off him, and without conscious thought she moved up and down on the rod between her legs, as much as the ropes would allow. She continued to watch, even when the fire in the fireplace had gone out, and everything was in darkness. Even as the burning on her crotch slowly turned to an ache, then a lingering itch. And in the darkness she watched him sleep. Four women that were not her sharing his bed.

Red. The worst part was that she didn't entirely hate it.