The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, I must be strong.

I frowned as I slowly moved my body over toward the pot.

How am I going to do this?

I leaned forward, holding my hands against the wall in front of me, I placed the pot at an angle I was sure would capture all of my piss and I crouched over it and started letting go and some of my urine hit the floor. I quickly readjusted the pot and continued to let it go.

What now?

When I signed up for sexual servitude this was not what I had in mind. I knew that I was in for the experience of a lifetime but to be placed in a box was something I could never imagine. I consider myself a strong woman; enduring the marriage I was in for six years, I figured I could survive anything.

What time is it?

As soon as I formed the thought, the food door opened and the guide was saying something I didnt catch.

I knocked two times on the box.

"Good Morning," said the guide, more loudly. "I am going to pass you your items and you will hand over the pot."

I knocked once.

A Canteen.

Two towels.

A bar of soap.

A toothbrush and paste.

A packet of pills.

And a plate of food.

I looked down in surprise at the food. It was what I normally ate in the morning, two boiled eggs, three strips of bacon, and a piece of toast.

"Quickly 64704, you only have an hour," said the guide.

I grabbed the pot and handed it through the window, which was promptly closed shut.

I supposed the canteen was the only water I was going to get, I quickly took a sip from it and was instantly gratified. I did not realize how thirsty I was. I opened the packet of pills and swallowed them. I knew the vitamins I took helped with the lack of vitamin D I was receiving, helped with hydration, and supplemented what I was missing while being locked away. I started in on breakfast.

After eating I used the rest of the water to wipe myself down as best as I could.

The guide came back and requested the used items and handed me the clean pot. He left without saying another word to me and I was left surrounded in quiet solitude.

How much longer?

****

The process repeated day after day, with me sitting quietly with my thoughts, shifting multiple times in the attempt of getting comfortable, and the guide visiting me only once, to hand me items and clean out my pot. I was relieved to see him because the smell would get toxic after a bowel movement. I passed the time by doing light exercises to keep myself from getting too stiff.

It took me by surprise the first time the small slot opened and a cock was shoved into the box. This cock was longer than the guides, with a huge mushroom head, a bit on the thin side, and a set of hairy balls.

"Position two," said the guide.

I quickly got on my knees and scooted over to the cock. I gripped it with my hand and started stroking. I felt relieved by the contact and grateful to finally be put to use.

"Use your mouth 64704," said the guide.

I started licking around the cock...deliberately avoiding the head.

Who is this stranger? I thought.

I took the entire cock into my mouth, trying to get as much in as I possibly could. I was bobbing my head, pushing my mouth against the wall.

"Fuck," I heard someone belt out and my mouth was suddenly filled with cum. I slowed my licks, cleaning off the cock, and patted the balls while swallowing the cum. I leaned back and felt the strain on my body get to me. My legs were burning from staying in position for such a long time.

"Back in position two," I heard the guide say.

Another one?

This time the cock was extra thick but not as long. I started licking the balls first, lightly sucking them. There was a slight smell coming from them and I breathed it in. Before I could start on the cock, cum was sprayed all over my face and I wheeled back in surprise.

I don't have any way to clean this up.

"Stay in position 64704."

Many cocks were shoved in my box and I sucked every one of them. I had cum all over my face and hair and I felt unclean when it was over. The guide didn't bring anything for me to clean off with and I started feeling a bit down.

What's wrong, I asked myself,you wanted to be treated this way right? Like a slut?

There was no connection, no spark, no desire to please someone, it was just random people having their turn at me. My thoughts kept pacing and I felt myself slipping in and out of consciousness.

"So this is what you've left our marriage for," asked my ex-husband.

"You know that's not the reason," I protested.

"You're a slut," he said matter factly.

"And you're an asshole," I said, pulling my knees to my chest.

I could hear his cruel laughter bouncing off the walls of the box.

"You should see yourself right now," he said, "your family would have a field day with this."

"Shut up," I screamed.

"64704 you will incur one contractual charge for using your voice," said the guide out of nowhere.

I sat up straight in the box and looked around.

I'm hallucinating now?

****

"Position one," I heard the guide say.

I quickly repositioned myself and my lower body was out of the window and my legs were instantly strapped. I was relieved to finally be able to extend my legs despite them being bound.

Without warning, I felt a cock rubbing against my pussy and I immediately felt myself releasing juices. The cock teased my clit and I let out a low moan. I was suddenly filled with what felt like the hugest dick in history as it pierced through my walls without any remorse. The force of the pounding shook the box and my body kept going forward with each thrust. I used my hands to brace myself against the walls of the box and I felt my head twisting from side to side.

I...fucking...love...this.

The person increased their speed and I felt my head spinning with so much pleasure and I was cumming.

"Yes," I screamed in the box, my heart slamming against my chest.

"That's another contractual infraction 64704," said the guide.

I couldn't care less as the person was still fucking me and the box was still shaking. I felt another wave crash over me and my legs wanted to shake but they were tied down.

I bit my lip to prevent another scream. And I heard a loud moan and felt the strangers cum fill my pussy. As he slipped out of me I closed my eyes to savor the moment when I suddenly felt a tongue licking the cum from my pussy. My eyes flew back open in surprise.

Oh... Oh...Oh

The mouth combed over my pussy lips and circled my clit.

Oh...Oh...Oh

I felt another wave wash over me as I tried to process what was happening. I reached out to grip something but my hands banged the walls of the box. The pain temporarily pulled me out of euphoria and I had a chance to think.

Someone just licked cum out of my pussy

Warm air hit my pussy as the guide spoke up, his voice filled with passion, "You've just experienced the privilege of Master's cock, was it to your liking... one knock yes, two knocks no."

It dawned on me that it was the guide's tongue sucking cum out of my pussy. I quickly knocked one time on the wall. I felt my legs become unshackled and I was pushed back into the box.

"The Master is pleased," said the guide, I could hear the smile in his voice.

So, I finally have someone to serve?

****

Each day more cocks filled my mouth and pussy and I was having a hard time keeping myself clean. I wanted to risk asking for more water, but I knew I couldn't afford any more infractions. I looked forward to each day because the silence in the box was doing something to me mentally, I felt less than a human, with no true purpose.

A cock was pounding my pussy and although I felt an orgasm coming on, I knew it wasn't the Master's cock.

As if reading my mind the guide asked; "Are you fucking your Master?"

I knocked twice on the box and the cock quickly withdrew from my pussy and another cock entered me. The stokes were very slow, almost timid, I felt hands caressing my legs and my pussy clenched.

"Are you fucking your Master?"

I knocked twice again.

The cock withdrew slowly this time, almost in disappointment.

Waiting for the next cock, I was surprised to feel the sudden vibration on my clit. I could hear loud buzzing and someone shoved fingers in my wet, used, pussy.

"OH," I screamed before shutting my mouth and then opened it again, "I know another contractual infraction!"

I heard a low chuckle.

"That's two, 64704," said the guide sternly. I felt the juices spray out of me and my heart was racing fast.

"Are you fucking your Master?"

I could barely lift my arm to knock once on the box.

"The Master is pleased 64704," said the guide.

This went on for what seemed like forever, weeks must have passed and I was still in the box. I was experiencing highs and lows and wanted everything to be over. My body was extremely sore and I was very close to saying the kill word.

No one will be able to survive in this thing for 18 months, I thought. I was ready to serve the Master, to be his whore, his servant and I was sick of the quiet time.

Another cock was shoved into the box and I heard the guide give his usual command. Without examining the cock I put it in my mouth and started sucking fast. I played with the balls and wanted to just get it over.

How many more dicks will I have to suck to get this going?

As I was bringing my head out back toward the tip, the cock withdrew from the box without erupting.

"The Master is not pleased 64704," said the guide, his voice filled with disappointment.

That was the Master's cock?

A sense of shame washed over me and I curled up into a little ball in the corner.

It doesn't seem like I am getting out of here anytime soon

I was filled with despair for two days and I was left alone in the box without interference.

Should I just kill this, I thought,I don't think I can mentally handle any more.

*****

The food door opened and the guide shoved something at me.

"Put that on," he said, "It's time you've met your Master."

Filled with excitement, I stared down at the item and noticed that it was a collar, I could barely see the engraved tag, which read my number. I quickly put the collar around my neck.

"When you crawl out, you must not look at the Master unless he asks, you will not speak unless he tells you it's okay. Understood?"

I wrapped once on the box, a little bit louder than normal. I couldn't contain my happiness. The large trap door opened and the light shone into the box and it took a while for my eyes to adjust.

"Crawl out now," said the guide. A bit unsteady and in some pain I crawled out of the box and a wave of relief hit me. I never felt this amount of freedom in my life. Crawling forward I saw a pair of leather shoes in front of me.

"Your Master is before you," said the guide, how do you greet him.

I hesitated, I wasn't sure what to do.

"Lick his shoes 64704," he said.

I stared at his shoes and happily leaned forward to lick them. I felt a hand stroke my head as I was licking and I was filled with so much contentment. Tears filled my eyes as I continued to lick.

"You may speak," said the guide, "are you happy to greet your Master?"

"Yes," I said, my voice sounding hoarse from not using it for a while.

"Good," he said, "you have 17 months left on your contract, your kill word is still applicable, you will spend your time strictly serving Master if you have any objections feel free to use your kill word, but you will still owe the company the termination fee."

"I understand," I said, knowing that I would not be using the kill word ever.

"Okay, you may look up and greet your Master."

A bit nervous I allowed my gaze to travel up my Master's legs, he was wearing dark slacks. Impulsively I kissed them. I titled my head further up and froze with surprise.

"Well hello my sexy little slut," said the Master, leaning over with his hand in my hair, petting it slowly. He was smirking down at me, his knowing eyes taunting me.

I couldn't believe it, standing above me, was none other than my ex-husband.

"Oh, we are gonna have such a good time," he said, pulling me up by my hair.

What in the world did I get into?

Note from C.H: This was supposed to be a single-story under 3,000 words, but as you can see there is more to it than I was anticipating. I will not list it in parts for now but may circle back to these two "love birds" to give you the backstory and what's to come.

12