The Box

Story Info
Alice performs inside a mysterious, but demanding, box.
997 words
4.02
8.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alice felt a smooth, flat surface against her cheek. She opened her eyes to see she was lying on a clear, plastic floor, illuminated from behind my huge monitors. As she fully opened her eyes and stood up, she saw there were four walls around her, and a ceiling, each also covered in a clear plastic with huge monitors behind them faintly glowing grey. She was inside a plastic box, about three meters in each dimension.

As she sat, confused, the monitors suddenly started to display text on every wall, the floor and ceiling, bold white on black.

It read, "STAND UP."

She paused for a moment, still leaning up on the floor, somewhat confused by her surroundings.

A few moments later, the colors inverted - the room was full of blindingly white light and an almost painfully loud noise blared for just a moment. She clutched her ears and squeezed her eyes shut in surprise.

It stopped again. The white text on the black background still read, "STAND UP."

She did as it said, bringing herself to her feet, hopeful that the sensor onslaught wouldn't happen again.

Once she was standing, the text changed, and now read, "ARMS OUT." To the side of the text, was a diagram, showing the outline of a human body standing with arms out to their side. She did as it illustrated.

A red line ran down the walls, which was accompanied by a strange whizzing noise - like she was being scanned. The red line reached the floor and the room was plunged into darkness again.

New text appeared.

"UNDRESS."

Alice started at this instruction for a moment. A moment too long, as the walls turned bright white and the noise happened again.

"UNDRESS."

She did as it instructed her - taking off her shoes, socks, top and skirt. A square in the corner was illuminated red, with an instruction above it to place clothes there, so she did as she was told. She now stood in her underwear, a simple white pair of panties and bra, in the center of the room - and her outer clothes on top of the red square.

But then the room went white again and noise started blaring, only to stop a moment later.

"COMPLETELY UNDRESS," the text read.

Hesitantly, she unclipped her bra and tossed it to the red box - being careful to cover herself as it fell away from her breasts - and slid her panties down trying her best to cover her modesty as she picked her underwear out and threw them into the corner.

The room turned green momentarily - as it it were pleased. The green faded away, to reveal a new instruction.

"KNEEL HERE."

Two round spots had illuminated under her feet, about one and a half feet apart. She looked down at the spots, slightly confused. She squatted down, trying to figure out what it was asking. It clarified with an illustrative arrow pointing to each spot - "KNEES GO HERE."

The spots were quite far apart, and by placing her knees on those spots she was exposing herself. But, in order to please the box, she did as instructed. She knelt on the plastic floor, above the illuminated spots, legs now apart - with her hand covering her vagina and her arm across her nipples.

The room illuminated green once again. She had done what it wanted.

In the corner of the room where her pile of clothes lay, the panel beneath them suddenly opened and the clothes slid out - separating her from her clothing. This made her even more nervous. A panel in front of her went from grey, to black - and behind it she could see a circle. A lens, in fact, watching her through a square in the plastic.

The room issued another text instruction to her.

"MASTURBATE."

She looked up at the instruction. Before she could think too hard, every surface of the room was filled with erotic images - couples having sex, men and women pleasuring themselves, even groups having sex together. There was nowhere she could look without some kind of erotic image being in her eye line. She felt herself moistening under her hand.

The text instruction started dancing on the wall, moving around, doubling itself, plastering itself all over the walls, flashing every color. She caught herself squeezing her right breast.

The loud noise happened again, surprising her. This time it repeated, like it wasn't going to stop until she complied. So, she did. She raised her left hand away from her crotch, and took two fingers and began to rub at the increasingly moist patch. The relief was exquisite - her fingertips sliding over her sensitive labia and teasing around her clit. She soaked in the images surrounding her, feeling ever more aroused by not only what she was seeing but because she was being watched.

She pressed a little harder and skipped a breath - extending her neck and looking up at the walls and the camera lens. Her hands moved faster and faster and her breathing got heavier. She began to make an involuntary, low pitched moan as the climax built up inside her. She squeezed her left breast and closed her eyes. The images around her became more red tinted as she approached her climax. She was so aroused that she was dripping, she thought she might even squirt. Then another word started spreading its way around the inside of the box.

"ORGASM."

She was already so close and the command to orgasm for the inanimate machine she was pleasuring herself for took her over the edge. She screamed slightly as she squirted all over the floor, squeezing her breast and squinting her eyes as the waves of pleasure rocked through her shaking body.

The room turned black. She collapsed onto the floor, rolling on her back - the ceiling had a new word on it to instruct her.

"RELAX."