The Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my," she said waving her hand to fan her face like a southern belle about to faint.

"All that week she worked on that story, and we practiced. She came up with a vivid description of the man. His height, weight, muscles, and especially his cock. She wanted it to be huge. Much bigger than mine. She added other details that involved me. His girlfriend would come over while he was fucking Beth, jump on my cock, and scream when she came. A big crowd would gather to watch."

"We went back to the beach the next week, and she made me swear to go naked. She promised that she would take care of me, discreetly, if I had a problem."

"Did you?" Mindy asked smiling.

"God this is embarrassing. Yes, I took off my shorts and despite trying to think of other things, my cock was hard as a flagpole. It was embarrassing. I was the only one on the beach who was hard. True to her word, Beth took care of it for me, but I'm not sure she understood the word 'discreetly.' She told me to lie down, and she engulfed me with her mouth. I closed my eyes in pleasure. She gave great blowjobs, but she was hamming it up. She was moaning and telling me how she loved the way I filled her mouth and how good I felt in her throat. She wanted an audience, and she got one. I opened my eyes, and it hadn't taken long before people started to notice."

"She was sucking me in front of a crowd of naked people, and she was showing off as much as possible. It excited all the guys and their girlfriends. There was a lot of mutual groping in the crowd. I was both embarrassed and turned on. She was extremely enthusiastic in her endeavor."

"A cute single girl had been watching. She came over and shyly asked Beth if she could help. Beth looked at me, smiled, and invited the girl to join in. She got on her knees across from Beth. I didn't get all their attention. They kissed each other and played with each other's tits while leaning over me. Despite the very public embarrassment, it didn't take long for me to come. Two beautiful girls were working on me and each other. The cute stranger swallowed my come. The crowd applauded and dispersed. Beth denied it but I suspected she'd set it up. I can't say I didn't enjoy it. The rest of the day went without incident, and I stayed under control. When we got home, she attacked me, and we played in bed until early morning."

"That must have been awful for you, poor baby," Mindy said sarcastically. "Are you sure it wasn't just a wet dream? Don't tell me you didn't enjoy every minute of two girls sucking your cock and swallowing your cum. It sounds naughty and sexy." Mindy said and smiled.

"It did happen, and yes, I did enjoy it. Every guy likes a blowjob. Anytime, anywhere. I would have preferred more privacy though."

"I didn't realize it but that blowjob at the beach was just the start of Beth satisfying this fantasy."

She'd asked me to describe what it was like to have a blowjob from two girls on the beach with people watching. She wanted me to describe it to her in extreme detail. What was it like to look up and have two girls making out with a crowd watching? Then she'd describe what it was like for her, both as herself and as the cute stranger, so she could experience it again. She wanted to see it through my eyes as well as hers. It was all she could talk about and gave me a great blowjob every night, imagining the crowd watching her."

Mindy, with a pouty look, asked, "Did she give you a better blowjob than I do?"

"God no. I love how you tease me until you're ready for me to come. I love everything about you and everything you do to me," he answered. "I'm going to quit this story."

"Don't you dare," she said. "I was teasing. This story is making me horny."

"OK. Thinking her last story was impractical, Beth started a new story involving sex on the beach with a crowd watching. In this story, she was on top of me, riding me cowgirl so that she could look everyone in the eyes while we put on a sex show. She wanted everyone to see her tits bounce while I fucked her and fingered her clit. She loved the idea of looking each person in the eye while we showed off. I said 'we' but I should have said 'she'. It was her show. She was the one showing off, I was just her stage. As usual, it led to great sex, but her mind was elsewhere. I didn't know it, but she was rehearsing in her mind. Every night she became more animated and louder. She wanted the lights on, the curtains open, and I could see her looking around at an imaginary audience."

"A few weeks later she wanted to go out to the beach again. I should have known better, but I told her I would only go if she made sure that I had come so much I couldn't get hard again. And there would be no sex on the beach. She was ecstatic. She made me come once at home, once on the way to the beach, and one more time in the parking lot at the beach. There was no way I would get hard this time. We spread out our stuff on the beach, and she spread suntan lotion on me. I was starting to have some feelings down there, especially when she made sure my cock and balls were well protected from the sun. But I did maintain control over myself."

"Then it was her turn for sunblock. Everywhere I touched her made her moan loudly. She wanted people to hear her. When I did her back, she put her hand under her and started grinding against it. That was bad enough but when she turned over with her rock-hard nipples, she grabbed my hand and pushed it between her legs. She rubbed it on her clit, using it like a sex toy. My cock had a mind of its own and I was hard again. We drew a good-sized crowd when people heard her come using my hand."

"She surprised me by pushing me onto my back and throwing her leg over me. I told her that I didn't want to screw in front of this crowd, but she didn't give me a choice. I lost my willpower when my cock slid into her. She rode me hard, sitting up proudly, giving the beachgoers the best show that beach had ever seen. She turned around into reverse cowgirl so that everyone got a good look at her from all sides. I must admit, I got into the show. She began fingering her clit as I pressed my thumb against her puckered rosebud. She screeched and shoved her ass against my thumb until it popped inside and slid in as far as possible. And boy was she vocal. There must have been thirty people who gathered around to watch us and cheer. I don't think she cared about the sex, she just wanted to show off for the crowd. It was like competitive sex, and she was going for the gold. She hammed it up, making loud sexy noises, arching her back, and rubbing her tits and clit. When she finally came, she screamed and got a round of applause. I don't think I'd ever seen her come that hard. When she climbed off me, I was still hard. I'd already come three times that day, so I was lying there with a raging erection. At least this time, I wasn't the only one who was hard. Half the crowd was stiff. Beth was lying on her side shaking. She had her legs closed tight with her hand shoved against her pussy."

"Another couple started going at it. A petite woman with small breasts was about to ride her very well-endowed boyfriend. She couldn't have been 5 feet tall and 90 lbs. Every inch of her boyfriend was porn star material. Beth insisted that we get close and watch. We sat within inches of them, almost touching. I was as hard as I'd ever been, watching that little woman get above that huge cock and slide down. I'm still amazed he fit inside her. Beth reached out, touched the girl's breast, and pinched her nipple as she was riding her guy. The girl gave her a big smile. I was still hard, so Beth took pity on me. She moved behind me, reached around, and jerked me off as we watched. Several people were watching us, as well as the couple, and Beth knew it. The petite girl was watching her stroke my cock. When I blew my load, my first shot landed on the small girl's leg. She wiped it off with her finger and made a show of licking her finger to taste it. The crowd went wild, and several other couples started going at it with the girls riding their guys."

"The small girl got off her still-hard guy and nodded at Beth. Beth didn't ask if it would bother me before she smiled and climbed on his chest. She put his massive cock at her entrance and slid down that monstrous shaft moaning loudly as it stretched her. She rode him until she came. She quickly got off him, wrapped her lips around his cock, and worked it up and down until he came in her mouth. She made a big show of swallowing his cum and licking him clean."

"The small girl sat next to me in a daze and stroked my cock the whole time."

Mindy said, "I wish I'd seen that. It sounds wild. I don't think I could have been on display like that, but I would have loved to watch. Maybe I would have fucked or sucked you after the rest of them started screwing," Mindy said and smiled shyly.

"Anyway, we talked about that in bed for weeks. She told me how that had satisfied several of her fantasies. She'd wanted to have naked sex in public, have sex with a stranger, and get fucked by an enormous cock. She'd had all that in one day. She almost came just saying that. The more we talked about it the more it seemed normal to me. Beth did that to me. She made kinky things seem normal, but this was way beyond normal."

"I was starting to worry about my sanity. I had watched my girlfriend fuck a stranger, hung like a horse, in front of a large group and it seemed normal."

"But that still doesn't explain the box," Mindy said.

"I'm almost there. Now that those three fantasies were done, Beth began to think about role-playing. I suggested games like the 'Lord of the Castle and the Downstairs Maid', or 'The Lady and the Stable Boy.' Silly fun stuff like that."

"After a while, she'd make up more intense role-playing games. And one more time her fantasies became elaborate. She liked more modern roles like not having the money for the pizza boy, so she'd have to pay with her body, or not having our rent money, so the landlord did whatever he wanted to her to pay the rent. That was OK, but then as usual with Beth, she wanted something more intense."

"She made up a story where a plumber came to fix the sink. She teased him, standing over him in a short skirt and no panties, while his head was under the cabinet. He got mad and taught her a lesson. Roughly pushing her on her knees, he forced her to suck his cock. He grabbed her hair and face fucked her. Then she was pushed on the couch, and he pounded her pussy hard. He punished and degraded her. I didn't play my part well. I couldn't be that rough with her."

"She liked the role of a cheap prostitute. I handed her fifty dollars and then she did anything I wanted because I'd paid for it. It was her job. The more I treated her like an object and a cheap slut, the more she liked it. She wanted to be degraded but I didn't like that."

"She enjoyed acting out stories like that, but she still wasn't satisfied. It became all she wanted, but she wanted to push it further. She always did. It got rougher and more demeaning."

"What does any of this have to do with the box?" Mindy asked.

"I'm getting to that."

"Those games got more serious. Her favorite games involved me tying her up. It started with just some mild bondage play and that was fun. I'd tie her up and tease her with feathers and whipped cream. Then I'd do things to her, and she'd do things to me.

"Sometimes she tied me up too which was fun. But that wasn't her fantasy. I thought of it as a game we played together. I liked Shibari or Japanese rope bondage where a woman is tied up with very soft ropes in beautiful, intricate patterns. They can take a long time to tie. She liked that for a while and that was fun for me too, but it wasn't nearly enough for her."

"That sounds fun and sexy," Mindy said.

"It certainly can be. I bought a book on Shibari showing some of the patterns. There are lots of pictures," Paul said. "You might enjoy looking at it."

"Up until now, although some of the games had been over the top, they were still fun. But things changed and got much darker."

"Beth did some research on the internet and found videos and shops that specialize in BDSM. She bought equipment that she wanted me to use on her that caused pain. She wanted me to spank her, and I did that, but I wouldn't spank her hard. I didn't want to hurt her. I love women and have never wanted to hurt anyone. But she had this power over me. The gentle spanking satisfied her for a while, but she bought more and more equipment, and she wanted me to hurt her."

"I hate to be an innocent, but what's BDSM?" Mindy asked.

"Bondage, discipline, and sadomasochism."

"Oh."

She bought paddles, whips, straps, and riding crops to make it hurt more when I hit her, but I didn't want to hurt her. She bought nipple clamps for me to use on her that dug into her nipples. I love a woman's nipples and I refused to use them on her. She'd put them on herself. I could see they hurt her, both when she put them on, and again when she took them off. She bought leather cuffs and straps, told me to tie her spread eagle with them, and then she fought me when I tried to. She wanted me to force her into submission. If I didn't treat her badly enough, hurt her, and make her submit to me, she would spit at me and call me names. She wanted me to whip her hard to punish her, but I could never do anything hard enough for her."

"I started to come to my senses."

"The role-playing and bondage led her to an intense rape fantasy. I should have seen it coming. For a while, I thought and hoped that it would stay just a fantasy. But of course, I was wrong. She begged me to rape her. I tried, but it just wasn't in my nature. Nothing between us was being fun anymore."

"I finally left when she told me a new fantasy. She wanted to be tied up and raped by several men. I didn't wait around to see how she was going to make this happen."

"I realized how bad it had gotten. I had no doubt that she would try to make that fantasy a reality. She wanted to be raped by multiple men. She told me she wanted three men's cocks inside her at the same time and she meant it. The idea of her being raped, abused, and hurt excited her."

"I'm ashamed that I let things get so out of hand. Maybe I'm guilty for some of it because I didn't tell her that acting out her earlier fantasies was not OK. I don't think I could have stopped her. If I hadn't gone along with it, she would have found someone else to take my place."

"The whole gang rape fantasy was way too far over the line for me. I tried to talk her out of it; to realize how self-destructive this was and how her fantasies were no longer fun, they were dangerous. I asked her to talk to a psychologist at the school but knew she wouldn't. Her few friends didn't believe me when I asked them for help. I would have called her parents, but I had never met them, didn't know how to contact them, or even where they lived. In the end, I finally understood that I couldn't help her, but I could help myself by getting away from her. I broke off all contact with her and left. The thought that I could have done more still haunts me."

"God, I hope she never acted out that gang rape fantasy. Wanting something like that was beyond my understanding. There were so many ways it could have gotten out of control."

"I packed all her BDSM equipment in a box, that box, in the middle of the bedroom, and took it from her. I thought it might slow her down on her destructive path. It was expensive, and she couldn't afford to replace it. She didn't need it for the gang rape she wanted but at least they wouldn't be able to use that stuff on her. I haven't heard from her since I left. I hope she's all right. The way she was headed, she was either going to be brutally gang raped or someone was going to kill her, or both. God knows what her next fantasy would have been."

"So, that's what is in that box. Devices that are meant to restrain and torture people. Some of the things in there are truly horrible and I don't want you to even know what they are for. I wish I didn't know. It saddens me what some people want to do to others and how some people want to be treated."

Paul said, "That's the story behind that box. It's the worst thing I've ever been involved in and I'm ashamed about it."

Mindy saw that he was upset and went over and hugged him. "That's a lot to unpack," Mindy said. "Thank you for telling me. It must have been difficult for you to relive. I hope she's all right. There are a lot of guys that would have been happy to hurt her and rape her. But you're not one of them and I'm glad."

Paul said, "You have to believe that I would never hurt you or degrade you. You are the love of my life. I don't know why I even still have that stuff. I should have tossed it years ago. This is the first time it's been opened since I took it."

"I know you would never hurt me," Mindy said. "I'm not sure you're capable of it. You're a kind, gentle, and loving man." They hugged for a long time.

Mindy said, "Let's go to bed. You must be tired from your trip, and we've not been in bed together for a week. I've missed you." She got ready to go to bed and then passed Paul as he went to take a shower. As she headed towards the bed, she stopped by the box and pulled out the book on Shibari.

Mindy slipped naked under the cool sheets and opened the book. She thought she'd just thumb through it and look at the pictures. She found herself stopping on every page, admiring the color pictures of lovely women tied in amazing intricate rope patterns. The rope ties made them look even more beautiful. She imagined standing still in front of Paul while he lovingly tied ropes around her, forming the patterns, and examining every inch of her body. She shivered and noticed her nipples had grown hard as pebbles.

Paul came out of the bathroom and walked over to the bed. She was so absorbed in the book that she didn't see him until he spoke.

"They're beautiful, aren't they?"

Mindy jumped and put the book on the nightstand. "Yes, they are," she said in a voice that sounded more excited than she intended.

Mark joined her in bed and turned off the lights.

She cuddled up next to him. "Tell me more about Shibari," she said as her hand slid onto his hard cock.

Author's postscript: I hope you liked this story. It was fun to write. As usual, please scroll down a few lines and vote and/or comment. You don't need to be a member to vote/comment.

12