All Comments on 'The Boxer'

by smallercuck

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

What a bitch, good build up for a rematch though, especially if hubby knows who she is whoring herself with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why

What a shitty story about a cheating cunt. She is a worthless animal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Just another whore story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Good writing

The part where Andrea asked him to describe how it felt to beat his opponent was good, as though the writer knew what it was like to win a fight, even if his screen name is smaller cuck.song, Holding Out for a Hero,

And Andrea? She was fired up with lust for the winner, even though she was the loser’s girl. I’ve never been a boxer, but I recognize that from football, long ago.

There was an old disco song, Holding Out for a Hero, where one of the lines is something like he’s got to be strong and he’s got to be fast and he’s got to be fresh from the fight. That captures just how some women seem to like things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story telling

I’m sure you will encounter our resident whine-baby with his pathetic negative comments. But the story, the emotion, the description...all spot on. And the fact that she is indeed one twisted bitch makes it all the better. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Women are beautiful, intelligent, and saviors.

A cheating cruel whore is female, has a vagina and breasts, but is not a woman. You can walk around a zoo and see lots of variations of female mammals inside cages, but you won't see any women inside the cages, unless they are personnel, caring for the animals. Women who care for these animals can be personnel, persons. The female described in this story is not a person, she's an animal. And she deserves the same care and compassion as any other animal, in a cage or out in the wild. But not among civilized people.

Some female animals have great energy, power, instincts; they are often beautiful, to watch, from a distance. You get too close, you go from admirer, to food.

Most female animals have no choice. Homo sapiens do have a choice, and some of the females choose to act like, live the life of, be, an animal. Like the female in this story.

You think you have known women like the female in this story. Maybe its semantics, but no, you have never known a woman like the female in this story. You've known an animal. I hope you were kind and understanding and compassionate toward this type of female, they are really really stupid, blind, and often spend their lives in cages of their own making. Sad.

But don't get too close. They have only the very basic animal drives, all selfish and eventually cruel. Leave them in their cages. They have their own keys, some eventually set themselves free.

To become women. I hope you find one who wants to be a woman. They are beautiful, intelligent, and you can save and protect each other, from the animals.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
good story but I hate the topic

Still scoring well as I think it is written well. But man, what a screwed up bitch! She better hope that when he finds out he doesn't have a temper and beat the snot out of her!

ribnitinribnitinover 3 years ago

I enjoyed this. I realized what was going on about halfway through. Well-executed.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 3 years ago
This isn’t twisted, it’s evil.

He broke his nose, blinded him, broke his ribs, gave him a concussion and did so with the intent of destroying him.

His opponents wife is turned on by the pummelling he suffered that she wanted him to describe how it felt to as he hurt her husband over and over and over.

Then after sex, she has the audacity to say to her husband that she loves him?

THIS ISN’T LOVE! Love doesn’t make you get aroused by hurting someone. Guys who beat and then rape their wives are held on contempt FOR A REASON. But in your world, so long as he says “I love you” while breaking her ribs, splitting her lips, breaking her nose and orbital socket, maybe busting her ribs...it’s ok? So long as he says he loves her while inflicting the maximum amount of pain on her, it makes it all good.

This wasn’t about sex or an affair or any of that bullshit, it was about the wife enjoying hurting her husband physically, mentally and emotionally. That isn’t love, it’s hate. And if the author can’t figure out the difference then I pity your wife and kids.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Horrid story and nothing sexy about a cheating cunt who should be tossed into the river.

The widdle wee wee crowd is still writing some pathetic wank off crap lately.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 3 years ago
Wow, and whore and her feel good minion story

I still haven’t seen a story that people don’t blame everybody but the slut

lujon2019lujon2019over 3 years ago

at no point did you indicate the woman was married, let alone to his opponent

as such this is not a LW story as there is no WIFE

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
There seems to be

some really fucked up crap being posted on this site recently. Glorifying violence, excessive abuse, physical and mental cruelty. Seems anything goes now, sadly reflective of a society in decay I believe. A few years ago I'd have laughed at those guys carrying "The end is nigh" boards, now I think I need to buy one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Erm

I will give you 1 star for effort and it showed you tried. But I’ve got to say that it was still very very poor. The story still lacks creativity and imagination these types of stories should be written with passion for the story. Not just throw it out there and hope for the best like this was written. This feels like all the rest what has been written lately all you have done is just changed a few things and put it out there . It actually does make me think about another one that was written a few months ago. What I suggest because you show promise as a writer is go try different types of category’s. You have tried fetish and voyeur but I think you have got the talent to write in the group category. It’s got the same quality as the loving wife category but the group category gives you more freedom to express yourself and show people what you can write. Loving wife category is limited to what you can put in your story that is why BTB stories are making it big in the loving wife category. You put anything to do with another category into your story in the loving wife category you will always get slammed. But remember that the group category can help you build up your confidence as well . So please don’t just limit yourself to the loving wife category or the fetish or the voyeur category’s go stretch your imagination and creativity in the group category ok .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The rematch.

Was totally different to the first fight.

The loser of the first fight won the rematch by knockout in the first round.

He then turned to his wife and said "That is for fucking him after the first fight. Do you know how disrespectful that was. So now I have beaten him to a pulp it is your turn.."

He then nodded to another man who approached the woman and said "You have been served."

She collapsed in a heap wondering how her husband had found out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Soo...

....the husband was twice a looser.... ***

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Real bad bitch. Just know she will Get her comeuppance and it will not be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Now please write a story of a wife having sex at her husband's funeral with his murderer. It's so hot my 3 inch dick is getting hard even thinking about it. I know it's just a story.

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
Short Weak Storyline***

Thanks for the read.

OvercriticalOvercriticalover 3 years ago
clever!

I thought that she was Devon's wife using that old cliche of a plot where two people hook up, but are really married to each other. I didn't get it until the last few lines and it was kind of a relief to see a different plot line. Not great, but novel. 4* for novelty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

It’s like animals in the wild the winner of the fight always takes the females. Did you ever fuck some guy that you hated girlfriend, wife , sister , mother etc? Imagine how that would be

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super Hot

The bad score shows you got people’s emotions riled up. I’ll bet most scores are either 1s or 5s.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Worst

Worst example of a cuck story ever on LW.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

Even telegraphed like a poorly thrown punch it still delivered impact

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous