All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Pt. 03'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove10 months ago

Just as an FYI

Part two appears to be missing. Also, as I am just getting into the conversation, the chapter ends; and the end point does not feel intuitive to me, almost as if in mid-sentence. Well, at least mid-dinner! Is this just a style thing or are you deliberately trying to play with the rhythm for your story’s development? If that is the case, what rhythm patterns are you working with here?

loneshotloneshot10 months ago

So happy to see the curtain being pulled back on both Liam and Blake’s family situations.

samuraisansamuraisan10 months ago

I love the character development and additional depth of their homelives. The only reason for 4* is that sometimes you *just* get into the development and then the story ends for that day. I'm really enjoying your stories and wish that sometimes (like today) you'd finish a scene before finishing the story. You've got interesting characters, so you don't need the cliffhanger style cutoffs. :-)

taylorstormstaylorstorms10 months agoAuthor

@onlythelonelylove Part two is up now! and I guess I would say it's more of a stylistic thing. We as the reader know the details of what happened, and at the moment, what he does/doesn't tell them isn't that relevant to the story, so it's time to move on from that scene. That's just how I see it in my head, at least.

@loneshot glad you're appreciating it!

@samuraisan thank you! And it's teasing you to come back for more. With this particular scene, there are certain details or conversations that would happen naturally after where I cut off that I don't want to show "on screen" just yet.

Hardrider56Hardrider5610 months ago

Liking the family back story in this series. You have hinted tbere are/were bad things in both Blake and Kiem's pass that they felt uncomfortable talking about.

taylorstormstaylorstorms10 months agoAuthor

@hardrider, thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying it! <3

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 month ago

I am not sure if I want to read any more, I found myself getting bored.

taylorstormstaylorstorms22 days agoAuthor

@Dessertman if it's not for you, then it's not for you. I was trying out something new with the chapter structures here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES