All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Pt. 04'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
corranhorn18corranhorn1810 months ago

I'm sure you'll get into it but does Blake keep in touch w/ her dad via letter or e-mail? Family is complicated, great job & keep it up!

Hardrider56Hardrider5610 months ago

Family is important even if they are not perfect. Seems Blake's Dad took the fall for someone and hopefully we will learn the whole story one day.

Liem's family seems a bit closer and tighter that Blake's but than no one is in jail.

Btw hearing a jail sally port door close behind you is a scary sound, even if you know you are getting out in a couple of hours after visitation

taylorstormstaylorstorms9 months agoAuthor

@corranhorn18 I hadn't decided yet--I've been waiting till later in their winter break to bring that up. And thank you!

@Hardrider that's the plan to have the full story on both of them!

daiblo598daiblo5988 months ago

it is starting to make sense but pleasssssssssssssssssse fill in the back story. I really would like to understand what her mother did that was so bad.................please. Otherwise I love the three series.

taylorstormstaylorstorms8 months agoAuthor

<3 @diablo I might be teasing you a bit on that front :P

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES