All Comments on 'The Boyfriend Pt. 56'

by taylorstorms

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
daiblo598daiblo5987 months ago

another rabbit hole to go down in the story. Come on you made us wait a month for this???????? Im sorry but you are going so far off with all of the plots on Blake either fill in the holes or drop the story branches.

taylorstormstaylorstorms7 months agoAuthor

@diablo sorry about the long wait. It's just going to be a week between chapters for now so I don't have any other breaks like that. And they're all coming back into one another. I maybe could have been a bit more efficient, but everything getting brought up in this arc is going to get tied back together.

AardvarkzdAardvarkzd7 months ago

Why did she have to prepare for his knees? I get making her nose blue, matches her hair. Feeling snippely?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Sure would help if story had been proofread, errors that were obvious are a distraction.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Glad you're back!

taylorstormstaylorstorms7 months agoAuthor

Yikes, dudes! Sorry about the typos on this one. I am back, though, and we're gonna have weekly posts from now on. I'm gonna be posting a chapter each week, trying for Sunday's but they might drop a little later as I can I can only control when I post, not when Lit publishes them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertaylorstorms@taylorstorms
The next chapters of "The Camgirl" are up on the Patreon page. You can get early access to the most recent chapters on the $5 tier, and there are two more tiers now, each with stories about characters that appear in "The Camgirl". I try to achieve a blend of smutty and wholes...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES