The Boyfriend Pt. 69

Story Info
Lexi teases Marie, Blake has her fun.
2.4k words
4.81
2k
1

Part 69 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part LXIX: Desperate

Liam

Liam had no idea how, but he was still going. He barely gotten soft after emptying himself into Blake, and for once, hadn't stopped thrusting after. It had been overwhelming, but Liam just couldn't get enough of Blake. Of the way she gripped him so tight, of how wet and silky her inner walls were, of how she squeezed and pulsed around him as she came.

The sounds she'd made had been worth it alone.

Even when his arms and legs had started to grow tired, he hadn't wanted to stop, so he'd taken her to the bed.

He still couldn't get as deep as he wanted, though. Blake's legs were wide open, but it just wasn't the right angle.

He didn't know how long he could keep this going, but he didn't wanna stop. He wanted to do exactly as Blake had suggested and keep going until they passed out. It just felt too good.

She just felt too good. Too amazing.

Spending so long without his girlfriend had been hard, even with talking to her and video calling her so often. But now, with Blake wrapped around him, with them joined in this way, Liam didn't know how he survived even a day without this feeling. Without her fingers roving over his skin, without the curves of her body molded to his, without the softness of her lips brushing against him.

Then she drew her nails down his back and Liam shivered. If he hadn't already cum so recently, he would have exploded inside of her. The cackle that followed made his blood boil with arousal. A moment later, Blake's hands were between them, and she pushed on his chest.

When Liam withdrew from Blake, she pulled her hips back, breaking the connection, and Liam blinked, dazed by the sudden loss of contact.

Before he could ask Blake why, or even think of a reason she might have done such a thing, Blake had twisted herself around so that she was on her stomach, soft, round ass against his lower abdomen. Liam instinctively pressed himself up just a bit higher, and Blake reached back and spread her ass for him, her lips glistening and puffy.

"Fuck me, Liam."

Growl rose from Liam's chest. His girlfriend's voice dripped with sex.

"Fuck me hard. Reach around and grab my throat and fuck me until your legs won't let you."

Something in Blake's voice made Liam act without even thinking.

He plunged back inside her, making both of them moan as they connected once again.

Then he steadied himself on one elbow and began thrusting into Blakes wonderful folds as he snaked one arm beneath her, between her breasts, and wrapped his fingers around her throat.

Blake gripped at that forearm with in one hand, digging her nails into his flash as she dug the fingers of her other hand into the sheets, making them bunch around her.

"Mmm, yes, Liam. Deeper. Harder."

Liam did as he was told, adjusting the angle of his hips ever so slightly, and in his next thrust, he felt himself slide all the way home. He hit the very back of Blake's pussy with the head of his cock, and the growl that ripped from her throat made his hips work even harder.

Her moans rose higher and higher as he fucked her like that, hitting her cervix with every thrust.

Liam was pretty sure she came. Quite a few times, he thought. But he couldn't be sure. His awareness didn't extend far beyond Blakes incredible inner walls, the soft but firm roundness of her ass against his lower abs, her delicate throat beneath his fingers and the nails that dug into his forearm.

He kept going far longer than he should have been able to. His legs shook, and he swore he would have come at least four different times based on the way Blake squeezed him or the noise that she made or the way she taunted him, switching off between begging and demanding for him to fuck her harder. Always with the cackle that somehow told him she was in control of this, even though he was the one on top.

Just as his second orgasm finally began to build inside him, his thrusts started flagging. He tried to keep the rhythm and power behind them, but just couldn't. His brow dripped with sweat, and he knew both his and Blake's backs shone with it.

Before he could think of something else to do, though, Blake's voice cut through everything else.

"Off me and onto your back, Liam."

Again, Liam obeyed without even thinking about it. Withdrawing himself fully from her folds again hit him like a bucket of cold water, but the moment he flipped over onto his back, Blake was on him again.

Her thick blue hair flared out around her face and float over her shoulders like a waterfall as she straddled him, and then impaled herself upon him with a loud, throaty, "Fuuuck."

Liam just tossed his head back, eyes threatening to squeeze shut as he moaned at the sweet relief of being back inside Blake.

Then her nails dug into his chest, and he looked up, meeting her gaze.

Blake's eyes were on fire as she gazed at him, and with a smirk, she began to move her hips.

"I want you to come inside me, Liam. Don't hold back. Come for me. You're so fucking hard and you made me come so much. I want to do the same for you."

Liam raised his eyes up and down Blake's beautiful body. He didn't remember when her shirt had come off. Or when he'd thrown off his. But they were both finally completely laid bare to one another.

She was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen in his life.

Actual waterfalls paled in comparison, especially with the way the dim light of her bedroom played over the soft lines of her curves and the muscle tone she worked so hard for. That she had sculpted her body like this instead of being born with it was even more impressive.

And the way she moved her hips...

Between that and the desire that radiated from her gaze, Liam was undone in minutes.

For a moment, Liam thought he had passed out as he erupted with him Blake, shooting load after load and emptying himself completely inside her once again. Her nails dug into his chest so hard he thought he might bleed.

He didn't care.

Not with the noises that were rising from Blake's throat as he came inside her.

The orgasm seemed to last for hours, time stretching, until Blake finally removed her nails from his chest and fell forward on top of him, head resting in that same spot.

Liam was entirely spent. His arms felt as though they were made of lead as he wrapped them around Blake and held her tight. His cock twitched inside her every few seconds, and her walls twitched back in an almost rhythmic sense. Combine that with her heart beating against his, and the soft sound of her labored breath, and it was almost enough to lull Liam off into sleep.

Then Blake shifted, and her lips brushed against his chest. She moved up past his clavicle and finally to where his shoulder met his neck, leaving a trail of fire in her wake.

Liam let his eyes close, groaning contentedly, and then gasped when Blake's tongue flicked out to trace the shell of his ear.

"I'm not done with you just yet."

***

Marie

Marie whimpered as Lexi let go of her hair and took a step back. She was far beyond having any measure of self-control by now.

At least when it came to her reactions to Lexi's touch.

Her heart hammered against her chest so hard, that she was surprised it hadn't burst through her ribs. Her blood roared in her ears, and only Lexi's voice could pierce it.

As Lexi put her hands on her hips and gazed at Marie, Marie took the chance to gaze at her girlfriend again.

Lexi looked incredible. Marie loved her girlfriend's normal choice of crop top and jeans with a body chain drawing attention to her incredible abs, but this dress...

It clung to Lexi like a second skin, breaking that illusion only when her legs forced it to stretch. It outlined her hourglass figure, and even let Marie see the lines of her abs. The way it stretched at her hips and clung to the outsides of her thighs made Marie's mouth water, and where Lexi's cock tented the dress between her legs...

Marie's pussy clenched at the need to have that inside her again.

When she met Lexi's gaze again, the heat in her girlfriend's eyes made Marie hope that it wouldn't be too long before that happened.

"You're so beautiful," she breathed. The words just slipped out, but Marie meant it.

Lexi grinned at that, and to Marie's surprise, blushed.

Instead of closing the distance between them to kiss Marie, or rip off her panties and shove her cock deep inside Marie, Lexi grabbed a handful of her dress, and pulled it up at one side, revealing a beautifully sculpted, muscular thigh that made Marie's fingers twitch with the need to touch it.

And then her cock.

Her big, beautiful, rock-hard cock that pointed directly at Marie.

It was almost too much for Marie to take. Not just the side of Lexi's cock, but the way she stood, still mostly covered by the dress, except for the part that she knew Marie wanted most at this moment.

"Come over here, slut."

Marie obeyed without even thinking, and by the time she realized she was standing where Lexi had been a moment ago, Lexi was already on the couch, reclining with her legs spread, rock hard cock pointing toward the ceiling. Her beautiful, hairless balls nestled between her muscular thighs at the base.

Do they look... fuller than usual?

Marie knew that wasn't actually how balls worked, but the idea that Lexi's balls were swollen and she needed to relieve them for her girlfriend...that excited her.

When she met Lexi's gaze, her domme was smirking at her. She raised a hand, then crocked a finger.

"Now, come over here, slot. On your hands and knees."

Marie obeyed immediately.

The idea of doing this for anyone else just seemed ridiculous, but this was Lexi. Marie knew that if she did as her domme commanded, it would be worth it.

And down here, I'm closer to what I want.

Lexi held out a hand, though, just as Marie came within reach of her domme's beautiful, raging hardness.

"You need to earn the privilege of having me in your mouth, first," Lexi said, eyes burning with a desire that threatened to make Marie explode.

"I know how much you love my legs," Lexi continued reaching down to stroke her thigh in a way that made Marie strangely jealous even as her body quivered at the thought of finally getting to feel that muscle under her fingers after so long, "so you need to work your way up to them. After that...then you can have my cock."

Mouth already watering, Marie hesitated only long enough to look Lexi up and down again.

Neither of them was into anything with feet, so Marie started at Lexi's calf, brushing her fingers up and down the length of it before leaning in to kiss the hard muscle there as she squeezed it with her hand. She used her free hand to caress Lexi's other leg, working her way up with her lips and tongue before switching legs.

Lexi had situated herself close to the edge of the couch, so when Marie reached her thighs, it was easy to not only kiss and touch the lines of muscle on the tops of Lexi's legs but remain between them as she'd ghosted her fingers along the insides, and then licked and nipped at the taught skin there.

The closer she got to Lexi's cock, the more Marie found her willpower strained.

Her head was fogging over from the scent of Lexi that threatened to overwhelm her here. Not just the citrus of her soap, but the scent of her cock. The scent that was just Lexi, that made Marie and possibly wet and needy as she breathed it in. The taste of Lexi's skin and the hardness of her muscles beneath Marie's fingers just made it worse.

By the time Marie had worked her way so far up Lexis thighs that she couldn't go any further without her face or the back of her hands brushing against Lexi's balls, she was dripping wet. After kissing Lexi's thigh one more time, she gazed up at her domme.

"Please, Lexi?"

The way Lexi gazed down at her as she arched an eyebrow made Marie's thighs quiver.

"Please what, slut?"

"Please let me suck your cock. Please"

Lexi cocked her head, and Marie whimpered at the hesitation.

"Mmm, I don't think you've earned that just yet, slut. Stay there."

Marie's eyes widened as Lexi rose to her feet, heavy balls hanging directly over Marie's face, filling her senses with Lexi scent, and watched as Lexi stripped off the rest of the dress, tossing it to the side before sitting back down before her, completely naked.

Marie whimpered again. Lexi had looked incredible in the dress, but seeing her girlfriend naked before her like this...

Fuck me. Please. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. Fuuuck.

Marie had to squeeze her thighs together, and bit her lips so hard she nearly bled.

Lexi grinned at her, cackling softly as she leaned forward and copped Marie's face.

"You're so desperate, aren't you my sweet little slut?"

Marie nodded.

"And you won't mind worshipping my abs with your mouth before you get to my cock, will you?"

Marie was pretty sure her brain was melting into a puddle of pure arousal.

She whimpered, because as much as she wanted Lexi's cock shoved down her throat, the thought of getting to worship Lexi's beautiful stomach made her mouth water just as much.

Lexi grinned before Marie even said anything.

"I thought so."

Lexi moved back on the couch, relaxing against it with her thighs still open, and patted the spot beside her, "Come up here, pet."

Marie shivered, but didn't hesitate to climb up next to Lexi and start kissing her toned stomach.

A/N: I hope you dudes are enjoying getting back to this again!