The Boyfriend Pt. 70

Story Info
Blake and Marie go down.
2.1k words
4.71
2k
00

Part 70 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part LXX: Go For It

Blake

Blake's heart thundered in her chest as she pushed herself upright with wonderfully sore arms, Liam's half-hard cock still snug inside her, both of them slick with his wonderful cum.

Her mouth watered at the thought of finally tasting him again, but Blake didn't get off Liam's cock just yet. She needed to figure out the best way to go about what she had in mind for Liam once she licked his cock clean.

Plus, she would rather his cum drip out of her all over his cock than down her thigh and onto the floor or the bed.

Taking a deep breath, Blake smiled as she gazed down at her boyfriend.

A grin split her face, and she nearly laughed. Partially at the glazed look in Liam's heavy-lidded eyes, partially at the realization that he was just a bit paler than he'd been before they left for break.

But mostly at the giddiness that rose up within her at finally being with him. Being able to touch him, smell him, having him inside of her...

Blake's inner walls twitched, and the strangled hiss that escaped from Liam's lips was like a shot of arousal.

He's so wonderful. And he's all mine.

That, more than anything, made Blake's heart swell with joy. And Blake knew exactly how she wanted to show him how happy she was to have him back.

Taking another deep breath to stead herself, Blake lifted herself from Liam's hips just a bit, then swung herself all the way off in one smooth motion.

She could feel that most of Liam's cum had slid out to coat his cock, but a little still dripped down her thighs as she settled between Liam's legs, licking her lips at the delicious sight before her.

Blake looked past Liam's cock, and Liam's head was tilted up just enough that she could meet his gaze as she leaned forward and took the cum-covered tip of his cock between her lips, then swiped up his delicious cum with her tongue.

Fuck me, I missed that.

He hissed again, thighs and abs clenching as his cock twitched, stiffening just a bit.

Encouraged, Blake cleaned Liam's cock from tip to base, licking up every drop of cum and savoring the taste of him before making a show of swallowing his load. She reveled in every hiss, moan and twitch she elicited from her boyfriend, and by the time she was done, Liam's cock was rock hard once more and shining with her spit.

Smirking, Blake grasped his cock at the base, shivering at how little of it her hand covered, then met Liam's now-wide eyes.

The desire that smoldered in them made her rub her dripping thighs together.

"Looks like you're not done with me yet, either."

A low growl rumbled in Liam's chest, and Blake had to bite her lip to keep from jumping back onto Liam's cock.

There would be time for that later, though. Right now, she wanted something else.

"Liam," she breathed, lightly digging her nails into his thighs, "move to the edge of the bed, so your legs are hanging off."

It took him a moment, but Liam did as she said. As he moved toward her, Blake backed up, then climbed off the bed, kneeling at the edge just like Liam had quite a few times. Most of them during those last few days before break.

Still need to fix that. I need to find a way to have him here much more often.

When Liam went to let his muscled legs hang off the edge of the bed, Blake stopped him, pressing her hands against his hamstrings, then guiding his legs so that they rested on her shoulders.

"Blake?"

Blake shivered. Liam's voice was thick with arousal.

"Guessed what I have in mind?"

"I think so."

"You okay with it?"

"This position feels a little weird, but...I think about that pretty soon."

Blake cackled, "I'm doing something wrong if you don't."

Liam laughed, "Go for it."

Flashing her boyfriend a wicked smile over his hips, Blake grasped his shaft with one hand and dipped her head between his cheeks.

He'd kept up his shaving, somehow getting between his bootylicious cheeks, and Blake made a note to show him how much she appreciated that as well.

Blake nipped at his cheeks first, giggling as he flinched, but then stuck her tongue directly against Liam's pink hole.

It didn't taste as good as his cock, but was still clean, and combined with the heady scent that was him, Blake couldn't help herself from diving in.

The way Liam gasped and moaned as she kissed and licked his sensitive hole made Blake's fingers twitch with anticipation, and she started to pump Liam's shaft, adding to his twitching and all the wonderful noises slipping from his lips.

Blake wanted to tease her boyfriend as much as possible, especially since he'd just cum hard inside her, but the more she teased him, the more she wanted to take his cock all the way down his throat.

She satisfied herself with sticking her tongue as deep into his ass as she could.

***

Lexi

A satisfied moan rose from Lexi's throat as Marie started kissing and licking her abs. It wasn't pleasurable in the same way that Marie sucking her cock or the insides of her thighs was, but it made Lexi so incredibly hard. She knew she was leaking precum by this point, too.

Marie will love that.

Confident as she tried to be, Lexi's ego did need some stroking every now and then, and the feel of Marie's hands and lips on her stomach that she'd worked so hard for, definitely helped.

Lexi had an ulterior motive for getting Marie in this position, though.

She grinned when Marie shuddered and moaned as she ran her fingers down her slut's back, all the way to the curve of her ass. Lexi paused to grip Marie's ass again, digging her nails in just hard enough to make Marie moan before smacking Marie's ass. Not too hard, but Marie was worked up enough, that she slumped against Lexi's abs for a moment, fingers digging into her flesh, before continuing.

Hmm... probably won't be able to push her too much more before giving her some release.

With that in mind, Lexi let her fingers wander between Mary's firm cheeks. Marie stiffened, and a moment later, Lexi smirked as she found out why.

"You mischievous little slut," Lexi said, tapping the base of the plug that spread Marie's cheeks. Marie moaned, her entire body quivering as her fingers dug into Lexi's stomach again.

How did I not notice that before?

She didn't care. It would make what she had in mind for Marie much easier.

"How long have you had this in, slut? The whole plane ride?"

Marie shook her head, "Since I showered after getting back to my apartment."

"Was it to surprise me, or just because you couldn't wait to have something inside of you again? Stretching out your tight little ass?"

Marie whimpered, "Both?"

Lexi cackled, "Good answer."

She smacked Marie's ass again, harder this time, and enjoyed the way that her pet slumped against her. With her other hand, she stroked Mary's hair, then gently scratched her scalp with her nails.

"Let's see how big this is," Lexi said as she gripped the base of the plug with her fingertips, knowing it wasn't one of the tiny ones.

Marie gasped, then moaned as Lexi tugged on the plug. She didn't really have great leverage from her position, but it turned out she didn't need it.

As the plug emerged from Marie's tight, lubed-up ass, Lexi saw that it was more like a dildo than a plug. It swelled out at the bottom, but only to provide some contrast to the part just before the base and help keep it inside Marie's ass. Lexi grinned when she had the plug almost all the way out. It wasn't one of Marie's bigger toys—Lexi didn't think Marie could use those as plugs just yet; not for long periods of time, at least—but it was almost as thick as Lexi's cock, and two thirds as long.

"You're such a good little slut," Lexi said, sliding the dildo almost all the way back inside of Marie. Her girlfriend's moans made her cock twitch, and wanting more of that, Lexi started slowly fucking Marie's ass with the dildo. Marie whimpered, head pressed against Lexi's stomach.

"I was going to tease you by fingering you, slowly working you up to be able to take me, finger by finger, but it looks like you came prepared."

She slid the plug all the way home, pressing hard enough to smoothly slide the bulb past Marie's tight ring of muscles.

Marie gasped, "Fuck!"

Lexi stroked her hair and gently padded the base of the plug, making her girlfriend quiver again.

"What's the matter, slut? Close?"

Marie whimpered, nodding against Lexi's stomach.

"Good. Now you can get back between my legs and suck my cock. Make sure you pay attention to my balls before you put it down your throat, though."

Lexi almost laughed at the speed with which Marie scrambled up and off the couch and knelt between her legs again. But the hunger in Marie's eyes as she gazed up at Lexi, looking past her cock, left Lexi speechless, lips parted as she waited for Marie's lips to finally touch her between her legs.

***

Marie

Marie held Lexi's gaze for just a moment as she situated herself between her domme's beautiful, muscular thighs. Then, squeezing those thighs and shivering at the muscle under her fingers, Marie gazed at Lexi's perfect cock. It was dripping precum, which made pride swell in Marie's chest. She wanted so bad to take the entire thing in her mouth, to show how Lexi how she could take her cock down her throat in one go.

But Lexi had given her a command, and she needed to follow it, so she looked down at Lexi's full, beautiful balls. The precum had dripped all the way down Lexi's cock and over her sac, darkening the skin there.

Marie dove in, catching Lexi's essence on her tongue and filling her head with her girlfriend's flavor.

Fuck me, I love that taste so much.

She'd gone way too long without it.

Moaning, fingers digging into Lexi's thighs, Marie licked and sucked on Lexi's balls. She kissed the tart skin took each orb into her mouth and gently sucked on it, and licked the soft, tender flesh again and again and again, even dipping her tongue beneath Lexi's sack a few times.

The noise is Lexi made when she did that intrigued Marie, and she was intrigued, but filed that away for later. She needed Lexi's cock in her mouth as soon as possible.

Once she figured she'd spent enough time on Lexi's balls, she finally moved up to that hard, silken shaft.

Murray started with just the tip of her tongue, tracing that line of delicious, salty sweet precum all the way from the base up to the soft mushroom tip, where it had gathered in a bead at the slit.

Moaning, head fogging over with arousal from Lexi's taste, Marie sucked on just the tip, teasing the slit with her tongue, then tracing the edge of the head of Lexi's cock with it before taking it into her mouth.

As much as Maria wanted that head to push into her throat, to stretch her out, she found she wanted to tease Lexi. To get her domme back just a little bit for what she was doing to her period even though Marie absolutely loved it.

After sucking on the head for a bit and teasing Lexi by drawing little shapes with the tip of her tongue, Marie withdrew to travel back down to the base of Lexi's shaft. She licked up and down, and kissed and sucked at the base of Lexi's cock, immersing herself and her partners moans.

She let herself get so caught up in the sensations, so focused on only what she was doing, that when Lexi's fingers tangled in her hair, then tightened and yanked her head up, Marie was so surprised that she gasped, leaving her mouth wide open for Lexi to shove her cock all the way inside.

A/N: How long do you think Marie will be able to go without an orgasm? And what do you think about Blake and Liam? Are things escalating too quickly? Or is that about right given how far they've been apart?