The Boyfriend Pt. 68

Story Info
Blake and Lexi take control.
1.8k words
4.87
2.6k
3

Part 68 of the 73 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boyfriend Part LXVIII: Drenched

Blake

With how worked up she was, it didn't take long for Blake to cum; especially with Liam fucking her this way. The smooth, hard wall against her back, instead of the softness of her sheets, mixed with the slap of Liam's hips against her ass sent her pleasure higher and higher until she was screaming his name and clawing at his shoulders. He couldn't quite hit her cervix this way even with his huge cock, but every thrust still seemed to stretch her to her limit.

"I missed this so fucking much," she moaned, voice raw from the screams her orgasm had ripped from her throat, "Fuck, how did I survive so long without you inside me?"

Liam kissed her. It was desperate and fevered, and somehow left her even more breathless than she already was when he pulled back for air.

"Cum," she begged, digging her nails into the muscles of her shoulders, "Come inside me. I need to feel you explode inside me. It's been too long."

"You only came once, though," he panted his words punctuated by his thrusts.

Blake didn't care. The idea of Liam filling her up with his cum again was so euphoric and made her start to giggle.

"You think we're going to stop when you cum?" she taunted, feeling another orgasm building inside her. Her ass was probably going to be red from the way Liam was pounding her.

Blake fucking loved the idea of that.

"It's been a fucking month, Liam. We're not stopping until both of us pass out."

Blake's eyes flickered open just enough to catch a smirk on Liam's face as he grunted, "Fine, have it your way."

Blake frowned for half a second before her eyes bulged and her jaw dropped. Liam somehow started fucking her even harder. Blake clung to him with a newfound desperation as his fingers dug into her hips. She couldn't keep her legs locked around him any longer. He was fucking her too hard, and she was too small for that, despite how flexible she was.

For a few seconds, Blake's eyes traveled down Liam's body to where their hips met. She watched spellbound has his cock pistoned in and out of her glistening, needy lips. Then she was too close, and her eyes squeezed shut as Liam sent her over the edge again, making her head fuzz and her fingers and toes tingle.

Liam didn't stop.

Part of Blake knew that this was too much, too soon. That she would get over-sensitive before she came again. That her pussy would be way too sore tomorrow to enjoy things that she normally would.

But Blake didn't care.

It was too good.

She'd been far too long without this feeling. Without her arms around Liam's neck, without breathing in his scent, without being connected to him this way.

She vaguely felt Liam adjust his grip—moving one arm so that it wrapped around her thigh—and angle her hips up ever so slightly as his thrusts grew even harder and faster.

It took Blake a moment, but when she realized what he was doing, her eyes went wide. She didn't know if it was possible for her to get any wetter at this point, but if it was, she did.

He's just fucking me. Not even fucking me, using me. Using me to come.

With the wall at her back, and Blake's arms around his neck, Liam didn't need to support her. He could just fuck her however he wanted.

He's using me as a fuckdoll.

That thought, and the way Liam was fucking her, using her like a toy, sent her over the edge.

Yes. Fuck, yes. Fuck me. Fuck me hard. Use my fucking pussy until you explode inside it. I want to be drenched in you.

Blake didn't know if the thoughts were only in her head, or if they'd slipped from her lips, but her orgasm hadn't finished with her before Liam exploded inside her.

He didn't stop and bury himself inside her leg he had before.

Instead, he growled, arm tightening around her thigh and fingers digging almost painfully into her hip as he kept fucking her.

The way his hips bucked uncontrollably even as he tried to keep up the rhythm, combined with the boiling magma that he shot inside of her, sent Blake over the edge again. The way Liam's cock pulsed, swelling in time with every shot, it was all Blake could do to keep her hold on him.

If her walls hadn't been so well-soundproofed, she probably would be getting a noise complaint, or someone rushing to check on her to make sure she wasn't being murdered.

Blake swore she blacked out for a moment, or at least fuzzed out.

She was aware of her orgasm, of Liam shooting has come deep inside of her as she clung to him one moment. The next, she was on her bed, smooth sheets and soft mattress at her back, while Liam held himself over her.

And he was still fucking her. He'd barely even grown soft, but Blake knew Liam was more sensitive than usual by the way he growled and grunted. By the way he was cursing almost as much as she usually did.

For some reason, that hit a reset button inside of her. The fuzziness went away. Her hands and feet still tingled, and though she wasn't oversensitive just yet, she knew she would be soon. But Blake wasn't under Liam's spell anymore.

Reaching up, Blake ran her nails down Liam's back and reveled in the way he shivered at her touch, even as he continued to fuck her.

Now, he's under my spell.

***

Lexi

Lexi had to rein herself in to keep from cackling at the look in Marie's eyes. She didn't want to make Marie actually feel bad or disappointed—especially not after so long away from one another—but she couldn't resist teasing her girlfriend. Especially not when she was so obviously eager.

Lexi knew that she would have to continue to ease Marie into longer periods of denial to get to where she wanted, but she was pretty sure she could get Marie excited about it if she presented it the right way.

She didn't want to go as far as she'd seen others go, where they routinely went a month or more without orgasm or without even being touched. That wouldn't be fun for Marie or Lexi.

But, the idea of denying Marie the ability to engage in certain acts for a longer period of time... Lexi could make that very fun for both of them.

Licking her lips, Lexi looked her lace-clad girlfriend up and down.

Wow.

Lexi hadn't taken a pill yet, as she hadn't wanted to be walking around the apartment, or sitting on the couch with a raging hardon tenting her dress if Kendra had taken a little bit longer before leaving. Having been so long without Marie, and then finally seeing her looking like this, she didn't think she would need one today.

"You look incredible, my little slut."

Mary shivered, blushing, "I hoped you would like it. I worried for a moment there would be a bit too much lace—"

"I'm not talking about the lingerie."

Marie blinked and cocked her head, but Lexi didn't answer immediately. Instead, she let her eyes rove over Marie's body again.

After a moment, Lexi gently tugged Marie forward, away from the couch, so she could walk around her, getting a full view of the changes in Mary's body.

They were subtle, but Lexi knew her girlfriend's body well enough to notice even these differences.

Marie was tiny, and hadn't really had much weight to lose, so it was good that she seemed to have gained weight in all the right places. It wasn't just muscle—which Lexi appreciated as she drank in her girlfriend's chest and hips—she could tell Marie had been working out often.

Was that just continuing the regime she'd already set for herself? Or has she been going a little bit harder out of frustration?

Lexi smirked at the thought. She didn't necessarily have a type one way or the other as far as skinny women, curvy ones, or muscular ones, but she found she liked the new shape of Mary's body—largely brought on by the muscle sheet gained.

Finally meeting her slut's eyes again, which we're still questioning—if clouded by desire and no small amount of frustration—Lexi leaned in and kissed Marie.

Her girlfriend melted into her touch, and Lexi had to resist laughing at that. She knew there would be only so much Marie could take at this point.

"I can tell you've been working out," Lexi whispered against Mary's lips as she broke the kiss, "I'm going to have a lot of fun playing with those new muscles."

To emphasize her point, she grabbed Mary's ass, digging her nails in as she reveled in both the extra firmness and size, then trailed her fingers up Mary's back, tracing the muscles there. The straps of Marie's lingerie were in the way of some of that, but as Lexi stepped back, looking Marie up and down again, she decided she didn't want the outfit off just yet. Marie looked incredible in the lacey, strappy fabric.

"You noticed?" Marie asked, cheeks darkening further, "Some things fit a little bit different, but I didn't think—"

"I noticed, pet," Lexi said, pressing a finger to Mary's lips and grinning as Marie shivered at the term, "and like I said—you look incredible."

Marie smiled at that, and something changed in her eyes. Whatever it was, it strained Lexi's restraint. She needed to do something with Marie, and she needed it now.

Looking down at herself, then around the room, and then back at her girlfriend, Lexi had an idea. She'd wanted to try it before, but had been too nervous.

Wearing this dress though, and remembering how Kendra had not only not had a problem with her wearing it, but had complimented her in it...

Meeting Mary's gaze, Lexi cupped her face just long enough to brush her thumb over her cheek, then slid her hand up to grip Marie by the hair at the base of her skull, tangling her fingers in it.

Marie's gasp made Lexi impossibly hard, and she knew she was fully tenting her dress at this point. The fabric felt way too good as it rubbed against her cock.

"You don't get to be touched just yet, slut," Lexi said, tilting Marie's head back just enough to nip at her neck, "but you're making me poke through my dress, so you need to take care of that. You miss having my cock shoved down your throat, don't you?"

Marie shuddered, nodding as much as she could with Lexi gripping her hair like this, and a wide grin split Lexi's face.

"Good girl."

A/N: What do you think Blake and Lexi have in mind to make things worth the wait?

I hope you dudes like going back to half Blake/Liam, half Lexi/Marie for chapters. It won't be every chapter, but I'm going to try and do this a bit more often to keep up the pacing and have larger chapters with multiple scenes grouped together.