The Boys Club Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom finds out what the boys are really doing downstairs.
1.4k words
4.35
25.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Boy's Club? she laughs, what is that? Tommy just laughs and tells his mom that's what they call themselves when they are all together downstairs playing Fortnite. Kristy just chuckles and thinks boys will be boys.

Let me explain. Kristy is a 41 year old single mom with 2 kids, Tommy her 18 year old Senior in high school and Amber, her 21 year old daughter away at college. It's been tough on Kristy since she kicked her ex out of the house and he moved away to another state. Kristy was working lot's of hours and doing her best to keep things together for the kids, it was tough, but she managed pretty well. Kristy worked hard on her figure with regular work outs, but she could tell that age was beginning to take hold. Kristy was a dirty blond, shoulder length, 5"6", with a little extra weight but had perky smaller tit's with killer nipples that she enjoyed showing off at times since she rarely wore a bra outside of work. Kristy caught the eyes of several men regularly but didn't care to date with everything going on in her life.

Tommy was well liked at school and kept in shape with his regular basketball work outs. Many of the kids Tommy hung around with were close friends from the Basketball team and it seemed as if Tommy's house was the hang out house. Kristy didn't mind, since Amber was away at school, she often got lonely and enjoyed the ruckus the boys caused when they were over. The boys always used the partial finished basement for their regular Fortnite gaming sessions that became more and more regular. They had a couple of large couches, an old big screen tv that worked great being a monitor for their gaming. With that and a bathroom downstairs, the boys would be down there for hours without her ever knowing.

The basketball season ended but the same group of boys, Mark, Daniel, James and Mike kept coming over. Kristy was happy and often encouraged the gathering's with pizza, snacks, etc. for the boys downstairs. She often wanted to bring the boys stuff but Tommy made it clear to her that he didn't want her interrupting them downstairs. She often wondered what the boys were doing besides playing Fortnite and remembered the camera that she had installed down there to catch her husband who was video sexting with a another women. That's the only proof she needed to kick him out of the house.

A couple of weeks went by and she was home alone and decided to check on the camera downstairs, it was dusty and needed new batteries but she was able to get it working again and opened the app on her phone and was pleasantly surprised to see everything was working great. A few adjustments here and there and she made sure to hide it with some towels covering it on the shelf except for the very small lens that made everything come to life. She laughed when she was reminded she was even smart enough to put black electrical tape over the red LED when she used it to catch her husband.

She knew it was wrong but she wanted to make sure there were no drugs or or other things that kids can get caught up to these days. A few days went by and Kristy almost forgot about it until one day Tommy came home from school and said the guys will be coming over tonight to play Fortnite. She just smiled at him and said you mean the "Boy's Club"? Tommy was surprised she remembered and just mumbled, yeah, yeah, that's it, almost in a nervous kind of way.

Kristy was busy cleaning up the dishes after the boys scarfed down some sloppy joe's she made for them all and they all scurred downstairs. After the dishes were done she curled up on the couch and started scrolling through social media when she remembered the camera link. She really struggled with herself and wondered if she should, after all, she created a very safe and comfortable home for the kids based on truthfulness and honesty. She figured what can it hurt, it can put her mind at ease and she can forgot about her concerns once verified.

She went and clicked on the phone app and was shocked when she saw the screen. There was porn playing on the big screen tv in the video. Now Kristy was no prude in any way and watched porn herself often but this was the last thing she was expecting to see especially with a group of other guys. She figured Tommy watched porn, raging hormones does that to maturing men, but she was still in shock. Looking closer at the scene, Tommy and his friends were all jerking off sitting on the couch together!!! Kristy knew she should turn it off immediately but she couldn't do it, she was too in shock, she was too curious, she was too, should she say, getting turned on? They all had their gym shorts around their ankles and were eagerly stroking their hard cocks. It was a site she's never seen before, guys masturbating together?? She's seen many men jerking off but always solo or with her there, but with other guys?

Unfortunately the camera was at an angle that didn't give Kristy all the details and focus she really wanted on their cocks, but she could obviously tell what they were doing and that the boys should not have any shame, especially James, OMG she thought!! Without evening knowing it, her hand slipped down inside her panties and she began to massage her engorged clit all the while watching the boys jerking off. The porn scene on the TV showed a hot redhead on her knee's giving her boyfriend/hubby a blow job that any guy would love to receive. Kristy could hear muffled voices and comments from the boys about how hot it was and she thought it was Tommy who said the girls at school need some practice, lol!!!!

She watched intently as the boys were nearing climax and they kept looking around the room watching the others jerking as well. The scene was hotter then Kristy could even imagine. Kristy was soaked and orgasmed very quickly from her recent absence and erotic viewing she was enjoying. She noticed Mark had a rag or cloth that he was masturbating with until a closer look reveled that he was jerking off into a pair of women's panties!! OMG, who's were they, where they hers from the laundry hamper downstairs!?!?!? She never thought about the laundry chute in the bathroom that dumped all the dirty clothes in a basket near the bathroom downstairs. All this time, did they have access to her panties without her even knowing?

It wasn't more then a minute or two later the boys began to climax. some on their belly's, some into Kleenex and Mark unleashed into the crotch area of the panties that she could swear were hers!!! She was so close to her second climax she had to finish it while sitting on the couch watching the video. After her second orgasm, she rushed to close the camera app and ran into her ensuite bathroom to jump into the shower. The thoughts running through her head were everywhere. Did she really enjoy that? Was one of them really her son? Did she get excited seeing her son jerking off? Were the boys closer to each other then she thought? Were they gay, bi or just horny boys!?!?! How long have they been doing this? They sure looked comfortable with each other!!

The long hot shower resulted in her third orgasm of the night. After drying off from her shower she got dressed and went back to the family room as if nothing had happened. She heard the boys scamper out the back door and heard Tommy run up stairs just saying good night to her.

After making sure Tommy was staying upstairs, Kristy went downstairs as she normally did to clean up after the boys, but this time she had a different goal in mind. Were those really her panties that she saw? Were they back in the hamper? Where were they?

(to be continued, comments, suggestions and idea's are Welcomed)