All Comments on 'The Boys Club Pt. 01'

by Mark_Michigan

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
dirtysondirtysonover 1 year ago

Interesting story idea. Maybe have the mom tease them with sexy clothing leaving fresh used panties for them to use, Until they get hooked on Milf porn?

albin_s2000albin_s2000over 1 year ago

Great story please continue

kingswedekingswedeover 1 year ago
Horny mother

Now that was a good idea for a story. She now has to figure out how to get the boys mothers together at a time the boys are there so they can sneak down and “catch” the boys in the “hard glory” and blow them. Them an other chapter where the mothers swap sons.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great start, well written. My only suggestion is maybe finish writing the story before you publish it? It's kind of a waste of time reading such a small part of an erotic tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent and exciting. Looking forward to reading more

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Hot hot. Love watching group masturbating. My son and his 2 buddies do that in the hot tub. Mom ought to walk downstairs during one of their sessions “can I be of service”?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boys will be Boys . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent please hurry with the sequel!!!

Tica21Tica21over 1 year ago

Great potential for a series. Sons and mothers. Swaping. Involve a few femalevteachers.

SteveO_79SteveO_79over 1 year ago

I enjoyed it. I think it's a good start and can't wait to see where you take it. I'm writing a similar story as you but different. I think the webcam idea was a great one. Keep up the good work. I for sure will be following your progress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic realistic story. Some moms have had similar experience catching son and friends jerking off. It can be a very fun and arousing experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think Tica21 had the right idea. No guy/guy stuff going on. They're all just hot for mom. Which should happen, but not easily so. They need to work for it. Then gradually work in others. Sisters, aunts, cousins, teachers, girlfriends. But limit the guys to the original Boys Club. Make it a series. I'm betting it's very well received. 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

fifarafa15fifarafa15over 1 year ago

Nice one. Keep it up and continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot ending…it seems like you really do like panties…giggles and pulls a satiny pair up…so tight around a throbbing cock…

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 1 year ago

Your writing style is as fresh as uh pair of pussy stained panties, fresh out the dryer! I found your use of Kristy stream of consciousness, instead of the typical endless dialogue that so many novice authors use on this platform, as cool as a Miles Davis solo from the early sixties, where less is often so much more!

I was disappointed when I realized you have yet to post that next part of your short story; ‘Boys Club.’ I think it could become a 21st century version of ‘The Graduate,’ with Tommy’s smokin’ hot MILF as a new ‘Mrs. Robinson’ for the ages.

HemmingsHemmingsabout 1 year ago

What a fun story, Now I am looking forward to the next one to find out if more of her panties get used.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMark_Michigan@Mark_Michigan
Mature Male from SE Michigan who enjoys a wide variety of desires. I'd love to hear yours, lets chat! Don't be shy I want to hear it all, will respond to any and all who reach out to me. Thanks