The Boys Club Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each boy firmly, but gently pressed the head of his cock against his mom's anus until it popped into his mom's ass. For the next few seconds, each boy slowly but inexorably eased his cock into his mom until he was balls deep inside her.

Angela panted, "Let us do the work. Pull your dicks out until only the head is still in." The boys did so. "I'll hold the dildo steady, Mary, pull back together," directed Angela

Mary instantly got it. By pulling back on the dildo, she pushed herself back onto her son's cock, feeling his balls push up against her butt cheeks. She then looked at her friend, and together they pushed forward with their hips, burying the fake dick in their cunts.

They repeated this slowly a few times until they got a rhythm going. Slowly the pace of their fucking increased, getting more and more forceful. All four lovers moaning, groaning, and making obscene comments.

Since the girls had both holes filled, they reached their first orgasms quicker, screaming in passion as they exploded. Both of them had multiple orgasms before the boys lost all control, and began to furiously pound their cocks into their mother's asses.

Almost together, the two boys buried themselves in their beautiful slave's body and orgasmed, pumping their third load of cum into their mother's willing body.

After a short period of catching their breath, Angela asked the boys to move to Mary's bed. Only, this time, at Angela's behest, Mary cuddled with Mark, and Billy with Angela.

Angela said, "The nights still young, I'm sure you boys have something left.

Christine and Ken.

Christine and Ken were in bed, just holding each other after a busy night when Christine's phone made the text message alert sound.

The message was from Angela. Christine read the screen and smiled before showing it to Ken.

"Mary and I are club members. It was amazing, Mary and I owe you and Alice for showing us the way. Boys aren't ready to call it a night, saying something about community property? We can't wait for club meeting tomorrow! See you in the AM, not early, gonna be a long hard night."

12