All Comments on 'The Bra Salesman Ch. 07'

by bobrobertson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wicked

Are you kidding me, ending is lame

BuggernautBuggernautabout 11 years ago
Good in More Ways than One

Your stories are not only very sexually stimulating, but they are actually very funny and well written. I don't know too many authors who can actually pull that off. Well done, sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm going to Jackson--in the bra salesman's bras--

He said I shouldn't be going without a bra, no matter that they were small. "Your nipples stick out even when not excited because of all the nursing you did. Now I don't mind that, but you're goin to ack like a lady--"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsd6WXisgLk

I have very particular tastes in bras. I don't care whether men like them or not. I HATE ANY PADDING--EVEN IF IT'S JUST TO HIDE YOUR NIPPLES IN A T-SHIRT.

It's just not appealing to me. I like these DKNY bras with sheer everything, except for the underwire.

They don't completely hide your nipples, but it's better than nothing. And it's all I can take.

I'm going to Jackson--http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsd6WXisg

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh, got side-tracked. I love these characters.

I'm too worked up right now to say more about this story except what I said in title.

I have to take a nap. All this (my) emotion--I don't have it all the time, but when I do--wears me out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I have no idea what this bra salesman is up to--

and I've got as much stress as I can take right now.

What with detectives and all. But I pulled a fast one--

I started following them--

then I just gave up and never left the house--

by Rita Hayworth

P.S. If all else fails, there is an exit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You don't know who I am.

But I will find out who you are if I want to.

For my poems, my stories ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love his head burried between her

bosoms (sp?). It's sweet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Anything at all that makes you want

to compulsively write is--

priceless

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It's too rough for me, myself--which doesn't matter to anyone else

It's funny and --i hate using adjectives, doesn't feel right--

In spite of the funny, lovableness of the story, it just is, to tell the truth ( doesn't mean other people don't have any problem and love it)--too painful, physically, for me.

Just reading about clamps on nipples, bitten nipples, etc., I don't mean to be offensive, but--that's way more pain than I could ever willingly stand.

I have to almost be "drugged" just to have stitches--or even a splinter--taken out.

And I have to admit, I'm glad I'm like this. I don't deserve to feel pain.

But for people who like it, go for it? I don't know.

(Oh, and by the way, breastfeeding is not painful. And I don't remember ever being bitten. So there's no connection.)

I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If someone kills themselves over the content here--

I hope they leave their name and tell what they were reading. (I would. In detail.)

This place deserves it.

(Out of all the sexism and racism here--black men have been portrayed worst.)

Don't worry, don't doubt it, you are killing people, and will kill more.

All this is hate talk.

And yes it's worth being informed about it. And watching what's going on here.

And talking about it to people who know about this stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
By the way, I've always been a lesbian.

Always.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Some day

she's going to find out and then it will all hit the fan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
This part of this story just

creeps me out.

Makes me feel sort of sick.

But it's only a story--

but if he's not "the bra salesman," then who is he?

(Ha, ha--she's an undercover detective just playing dumb--and she doesn't even feel guilty that she's got him--as the saying goes--in the palm of her hand.

She's got files on him. There's nothing she, this woman, does not know.

She's in control.

If not, she will fake it.

She's being paranoid--like a good little detective--and faking it right now.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Actually,

I love this story.

ParisWatermanParisWatermanalmost 11 years ago
This is the most humorous

erotic story I have read since the great M1ke Hunt quit writing them around 2000.

(Try saying his name out loud three times) Okay, I'm acting like a high school lout, but your premise and way of telling it is superb. Of course it's pure fantasy, but once the reader is imersed, who cares?

No woman is THAT dumb. Again, who cares? I imagine you will take this another chapter or two and will be looking forward to it. I see that a couple of readers have provided you with potential avenues to take the story. They're not bad ideas, but I think you should trust your instincts and go from there.

By the by, humorous writing is by far the most difficult to do. As a high school senior, I sent several jokes into the Johnny Carson Tonight Show. All of which were used on the air. I thought (after receiving my first check) I had struck gold. It was so easy ... and then after a month of successes I bombed and received a rejection notice and with it lost the knack. Life does, however go on. Put me at a party and I can assure you, I am funny and entertaining, but when I put pen to paper, or type on my pc, it's erotica that comes out. So, while I didn't get rich writing humorous material, I have been happy in other areas.

Keep it up. Keep writing even if the funny side dries up, or seems to. You have a great writing style.

ParisWaterman, fellow author

pariswaterman@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm Batman

LOL While he was trying to tell her the truth, an image of Michael Keaton saying, I'm Batman, popped into my head. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Phew!

Bob you have outdone yourself. The series is a 6, not a 5. And this chapter is a 7.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 stars

too good. well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous