All Comments on 'The Bracelet Ch. 01'

by stormbreyer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
This was...disturbing.

In the end, it's not that he was secure in his manhood but that he subjugated it to his wife while she was her own person. Put simply, it is abusing the trust that a marriage is dependant on.

patilliepatilliealmost 9 years ago
Thought it was a good setup

and we shall see how it plays out. A 4 for the start.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
This can be two different things...

This can be two different things: 1st - He was telling the truth, and in that case he annuled himself and his wife is the only one to be herself...And being so, this is cleary a FETISH story!!! 2nd - He is a smart guy that uses the bracelet trick to fuck around stupid women than fall for it...These women could be married or not. In this case one of them was married, so it can be included in LW stories...For now 3* to wait for the follow on...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very different plot and character setup.

But I will wait to rate until I see what's behind door number 2. Kind of wrong category, because despite they are legally married, they are not husband and wife. But you can save the train wreck for another story series. Mindless sex is boring, and so far so are your characters. But again, an original plot and setup. Continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
COMMENT

Interesting but what happened to the scallops and pasta?

MichaelG

stormbreyerstormbreyeralmost 9 years agoAuthor
Grammar check

I already found my first error on the story after posting it. You grammar checkers let me know what else you find.

Thanks to everyone who votes. This is only my second story, but I am enjoying the process a great deal.

The second chapter will be up shortly. This story could take a while....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
If he's not a playa, he's a very interesting character....

....and with the behavioral rules in play, he's gonna have some 'splainin' to do later.

Well written, but not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so two married women going to cheat.

Really shallow unlikable people, no thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You may be good at breying at the storm,

but not so much at writing stories. Maybe change of hobby is needed. 2*.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Two whores and a dick.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstormbreyer@stormbreyer
192 Followers
It has been a while since I published a story. My apologies to readers who have been waiting for a resolution to the Sweet Ass series. My life went sideways for a while, then there was COVID, yada, yada, yada. Anyway, I decided to post some more content. As my followers kn...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES