The Branson Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Retuning to the bedroom he found she had not moved except for the tears that were rolling down her cheeks dripping onto her right nipple. Darius approached the marital bed and turned down the sheets! Then walked over to her and padded her on the head and treating her like a puppy dog her said, "Good girl, you may have your treat now."

Lindsey closed her eyes and swallowed as she felt the warm seed slipping down to the pit of her stomach!

She felt as though she would throw up but had no time to think as Mandingo picked her up by the waist and set her onto the middle of the marital bed! Darius got onto the bed and looked into her eyes as he softly pried her legs apart and moving between them! Laying his thick unprotected log across her freshly trim strawberry blonde pubic hair! The log stretching over her naval and resting on her soft belly! Darius looked down upon the lamb savoring the moment, surveying his exquisite prize. He took his hand and brushed aside the strand of hair stuck to side of her face. "No doubt dried semen he thought."

Lindsey looked up at Darius knowing what he was waiting for. Her eyes welling with tears she said, "May I service you? Please Master." Shame and sadness running though her head as she reached down to grab the black python he stopped her!

"Use the other hand slave," he said bluntly looking at her as though she were a renewable resource. The lovely wife glanced down and first saw the gold crucifix on her chest and then at the wedding band on her finger.

"OH"... she wept! She took hold of the 12 inch log and brought it to her entrance. A wave a guilt came over her as she realized she was absolutely dripping wet and warm! She had been abused, degraded, taken and broken by this black man and yet her body was providing a welcoming entrance for him! The tiny woman felt his tip press into her womanhood! The pressure building feeling a dull pain as the large mushroom head gained entrance to the forbidden fruit! Looking down as her wedding ring sparkled as she fed the black snake to her Georgia Peaches! The pain quickly turned sharp as the first inch of the coke can slipped inside.

Outside in the hallway both watched in fascination as the beautiful wife submitted to the powerful man! Steve was breathing as though he might pass out and suddenly he felt a long nail scratching his rosebud! Denise licked her finger and started to insert it into Steve's ass! "Ohh... God..." he moaned as she pushed the long finger all the way inside!

Denise licked his ear and whispered "I bet you wish this finger was Darius hard cock you mama's boy? Tell me!" as she rotated her finger and pushed deeper!

Steve only moaned louder as he started to wonder if she was right.

Back in the marital bed. She let out a choked NO... As another inch slipped in!

Shh... was all Darius said. As he continued his invasion spreading her vaginal walls pushing into another man's wife at an agonizing slow pace! Feeling every protruding vain of his thick cock! He was up to four inches and she was weeping as she felt she was being split in two!

"Oh...my...please no more!" moaned Lindsey!

Darius started to pounded away mercilessly like a battering ram! She let go of the black cock, as Darius was now six inches deep! Her hands gripping the sheets as she hung on for dear life! Darius was a machine! Relentless as inch after inch plunged into her! He was now nine inches deep! Lindsey was now openly moaning with each stoke she found her body responding to the mix of pain and pleasure. Without realizing it she slowly raised up her legs bending her knees and spreading her legs more! This resulted in better access for Darius as he picked up speed! Focusing on getting her cervix to yield to his black log!

"Oh my God, Master! No more, please...I can't take another inch!" she panted.

Denise pulled her finger out of the young son's ass and spit on her fingers! Then began to sink two fingers into his ass while whispering in his ear with a throaty voice! "You dirty little cuckold, I may make you eat your mother's twat once the Master is done using her!"

"Oh... My... Mrs. Johnson, I, please, please don't!" he bellowed loudly.

Denise stopped stroking him and brought his mother's panties to his mouth and said, "Open up Cuck! NOW!" He hesitated, but caved and open his mouth and she stuffed the panties into his mouth! He could smell the strong sent of his Mother! The taste was sweet in his mouth. Denise licked his ear and started stroking his leaking cock with pre cum! Groaning into his ear! "Sorry about the panties, but I will allow nothing to interfere with your mother's impregnation!" And suddenly she added a third finger to his ass and reamed it fully into his ass!

Tears rolled down the football players cheeks from the extreme pain mixed with pleasure! Embarrassed that a woman could treat him this way and have such control over him! He fully submitted to Mrs. Johnson leaving his mom to fend for herself!

Darius was relentless as he withdrew the nine inches and then pummeled back into her canal! Refusing to ejaculate until he was balls deep into her cervix! In and out, over and over with perfect rhythm.

"Awww... Please, no more! I'm begging you... I can't, every inch. You're just too big... You're ruining me!"

"Shh... Never tell me no! I own you now and you need to fully submit to me! Let me in!" He said as he picked up steam and jacked into her saying, "You know what my goal is, so just except it." He locked eyes with her...

"Oh my God!" she moaned, tears streaming down her face as she stared back into the eyes of her Mandingo! Wondering if this is what white women, perhaps her ancestors experienced! Lindsey slowly brought her knees up as high as they would go and then dug her high heels into the mattress of the marital bed! Then slowly brought her hands up and placed them on his tight ass and helped pull him inside her! Raising her head from the pillow, her hair not following her, dangled around her breasts! She pulled herself up to within an inch of his dark face and whimpered. "Yes Master, I'm your property! Please,,, impregnate me!" And with that, she brought her tender lips to his and gave a kiss of surrender! Her tongue slowing slid into his mouth and she kissed him with passion as never before!

There was a loud sucking sound and then a pop as Darius entered her cervix! The southern belle screamed into his mouth! He was fully impaled! His black hairy balls rested against her vagina! She then wrapped her legs around his muscular ass interlocking her heals and prepared for her destiny!

"Ha,Ha,Ha...YES" hissed Denise as she worked Steve's ass and cock with renewed vigor! "Your going to have a baby brother soon, Boy! I can't wait to see the look on your Daddy's face as Mama pops out a black baby!" She said triumphantly.

Steve could only moan in a wave of passion as he, like his Mother was under complete control of the power couple!

"Looks like you or your Daddy will have to clean Mama out tonight if you don't want her pregnant!" She then stuck her tongue in his ear and whispered, "Maybe you want Mama pregnant so you suck the milk out of her full and heavy breasts?"

That was it! Too much as Steve groaned, "Mama!" as he climaxed into the black woman's hand! Squirt after squirt into her hand with some landing on the wainscoting as well.

Mrs Denise Johnson pulled the three fingers from his ass and spun him around to within inches of her face! "You filthy little boy! You're mine now! I own you!" With that she brought her her palm full of his semen up to his lips and said, "Open up little birdie, chirp, chirp."

"Mrs Johnson, that's sick! I can't, please let me go.

She gave him a sly smile and said, "Look over your left should and focus on the hall table behind me!" As he looked over her shoulder his eyes bulged out of his head! There on the table was her smart phone recording everything!

"Imagine what your parents, family, and friends would think as you're on video masturbaiting! As your Mother is raped and impregnated!"

"I'm sorry aw...Mrs Johnson, I...Please"...

She interrupted him. "Mistress, or Mistress J. you fucking piece of useless shit! Don't you dare call me Mrs. Johnson unless we are in public together. UNDERSTAND?"

I boy trembling a tear coming down his cheek wondering what on earth he had gotten into replied "Yes Mistress J.

She looked over her prey and moved in closer and run her tongue up the side of his face licking up the tear. "Good, my Pet. NOW OPEN UP!" As she brought her palm full on cum to his lips! Slowly he opened his mouth as she pulled his head further back and pinched his nose closed! And poured the entire contents semen down his throat! Gagging and his eyes running he got it all down.

"Now lick my hand clean!" she said in a sultry voice!

"Ohh, God. When will this end," he thought as he licked the manicured hand clean.

"Now this other hand that was in your ass has dried. Mistress J. is going to turn you around and stick as much of her entire FIST up your faggot ass! So... It's up to you if you want to ease the pain with your spit?" laughed Denise!

Weeping he went to spit and she stopped him saying. "You may NEVER spit on your Mistress! However you may like or suck my fingers if you wish?"

"But Mistress, your fingers were in my ass!"

A sly smile came upon her face as she said, "I know my dirty little boy. Now either start licking and sucking or turn around, NOW."

Weeping and broken he took the the slim hand and brought it to his lips and started licking them up one side and down the other.

"YOU HAVE 30 Seconds!"

Panicking he shoved as much of her hand into his mouth slobbering and gaging in the process!

"Time, turn around and spread your legs as you watch your whore of Mother get inseminated!"

The naive 19 year old tuned around and braced himself against the door jamb and saw that Darius had just bottomed out into his Mother!

"Put the panties back into your mouth!" Denise demanded! And then he felt her nails digging into his anus and spreading his rosebud!

Steve screamed "Mommy" into the panties as her long hand started to enter his ass!

Lindsey lay in the missionary position her two inch heels interlocked around Darius's muscular ass as he had just entered her cervix! The married wife desperately kissing the Mandingo, as though her soul depended on it! Darius started to move but Lindsey locked her legs tighter and whispered, "Please Master don't move an inch."

The belle started French kissing him again with pure unadulterated lust! Pushing her tongue in as deep as possible while moving her arms around his neck! Whimpering as her body trembled leading her into an earth shattering climax! Images of her conservative life faded as she moaned into her lovers mouth. She pulled away from his kiss and looked into his steely eyes and choked out a "please..."

She moaned and the big man pulled 11' out and slammed back into her cervix picking up speed like a fright train! He started nuzzling on her neck hitting an erogenous zone! She surrendered her neck leaning in as he attacked her neck leaving love bites! Lost in the passion, all sense of logic had left her. Emotions were high as it became clear to her that an unholy mating ritual was now underway! Her husband, children, and wonderful life flashed though her thoughts and her eyes welled with tears! She reached her hand up and touched his lips and cried "Inseminate me please...Give me your seed!" A second wave overcame her and once again she climaxed! "AWWW... God, so good!" she moaned as she forgot her husband and family.

Darius's cock swelled as her tight vaginal canal milked the Bull! The pace become frantic as they watched from the doorway! They could see his muscular ass contracting as the Mandingo was deep in his mating ritual, nearing ejaculation! Darius sought her eyes and looked deeply into hers and moaned, "IT'S TIME!"

Lindsey welled up a tear streaming down her delicate face as she whispered, "Oh God, no... I, oh, oh... No don't." Hesitation and indecision and finally expectance! "Please, please seed me! Give me your baby please...I'm begging Master!"

Darius smiled in victory at the submission! Getting up on his forearms! Hovering over the former debutante as he groaned and began to shoot his load deep into her cervix! Spurt after spurt entered her womb! She could feel the immense amount of warm sperm coat her walls! Lindsey brought hers hands up to his chest and dug her nails into them as she climaxed a third time! Signaling to her that her body was excepting his insemination!

Out in the hallway Denise was ecstatic! "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" and then rammed the remainder of her hand up Lindsey's 19 year old son! And began fisting him in earnest stride, whispering in his ear with a throaty voice! "I want you to cum NOW and you better not spill a drop!"

The young man with one hand gripping the door jamb and cupped the palm of his other hand desperate to catch every drop as he spurted!

"You know what to do Cuckold!" Demanded Denise!

Steve winced as he brought his hand up to his mouth and licked it clean!

Denise pulled her dress though her arms back into place covering her still hard nipples and grabbed the boy's arm pulling him close! "NOT ONE WORD OF WHAT HAPPENED HERE, understood?" As she picked up her smart phone and walked away. Her beautiful ass swaying as she headed downstairs. Steve pulled up his pants and hobbled off to his bedroom.

Darius final shot of sperm came with such a thunder! And just like that he rolled off the lamb and onto his back. His log quickly sucked from her womb leaving a gaping hole and now laying across his thigh leaking fluid onto her husband's side of the bed.

This left Lindsey feeling like a worthless whore. Curling up in the fetal position her body trembling. Her back to Darius she silently wept as a wave guilt overcame her. Realty hit as she realized she had violated her marriage vows in the bed she shares with her husband! The same bed where her children were conceived. Joe and the children elsewhere in the couples home as she committed adultery! Feeling their combined fluids leaking out of her was a constant reminder that that she asked, no begged Darius to inseminate her! She saw her night stand drawer not fully closed. Spotting the condoms inside that she made her husband wear.

Slowly she rose and went into the Master Bathroom. Coming to sit on the toilet and peed looking down seeing her petals red and swollen as huge glop of semen fell into the bowl. Sitting there a few minutes to collect her thoughts. Finally rising to wash her hands and splash water on her face. Looking in the mirror she saw five separate love bites on her neck! Closing the door quietly she opened the medicine cabinet and took out the thermometer waving it over her forehead confirming her worst fear! Her temp always went up a few degrees when she was ovulating!

"Come and clean me" bellowed Darius. Lindsey sighed, unsure where life was heading as she slipped into her cream colored long silk bathrobe. Then gathered a the pink porcelain bowl and pitcher from the table and filled the pitcher with warm water and some soap. Placing a towel over her arm along with a washcloth and headed into the Master Suite.

Darius burst out laughing as he saw her approaching as if to give him a sponge bath. "You stupid bitch!" he laughed. "You will always clean me with your tongue, haha."

Humiliated and feeling degraded, she returned the bowl and pitcher to the bathroom. Pausing to look in the mirror, she felt a warm twinge between her legs. She fluffed and brushed her hair and then then put on some fresh red lipstick and thought, "My God, what are you doing the man just forced himself on you and now you're freshening yourself for him!"

There was something about the submission that she found addicting! The belle detoured into her walk in closet and switched shoes. She pulled down a pair of six inch silver glitter Stiletto's and slipped them on her feet. She had bought them to surprise Joe and never had the guts to wear them before now.

Returning to the Master Suite seeing the black Adonis laying on the bed like a 'Greek God' she quietly moaned! Lindsey untied the sash and said, "Are you ready for me Master..." In her sweetest southern drawl letting the robe puddle to the floor! She wondered if her forty five year old mature body with some breast sag and widening hips with slight belly pouch appealed to the thirty year old Mandingo.

Darius looked at his prize! A natural woman with beautiful long strawberry blonde hair stopping just above her breasts. Freshened makeup and nothing else besides a garter, thigh high silk stockings and the six inch Stiletto's!

"Come and service your Master, whore!"

She trembled as she approached the bed her large breasts with the slight sag jiggled as she approached and crawled onto her knees! Positioning herself between his legs his python starting to harden again!

"Start with the scrotum and work you're way up slut." She found it strange that she wanted to please him even as he used and degraded her! Lifting his mammoth sack and began to tongue the man! This is something she swore she would never do for any man. But found herself hungrily attacking the spot between his sack and rosebud!

Darius was groaning and ran his fingers through her hair as she started to shake! She found herself moving her tongue unbelievably towards his rosebud. The once stately wife ran her tongue over his anus and began to push her tongue inside as deep as possible!

Darius moaned and ground her head into his ass! The black log rising to full mast! The wanton woman now begin to surface like a submarine over her balls, up his mast to the mushroom tip! She now looked him in the eyes before spiting on his cock and taking him completely down her throat until her nose reached his pubic hair!

Wanting to please, she began to throat fuck him with enthusiasm! He smiled at how easy it was to get in this southern belle's head! Manipulating her which he would use to enslave and ultimately destroy her family! He wondered how long it would be before the debutante was nothing more than a skank, that he would simply discard to the trash heap.

The man lying on his back was now as hard as a brick and ready to reseed the white wife! "Bitch, come sit on me!" Withdrawing, he heard a popping sound as he left her throat. She looked to her nightstand and saw a picture of Joe and the children and hesitated. Glancing between the Adonis and the family portrait, a tear welling up in her eye.

"Who"s property are you slut?" Darius said reasserting control over her.

Tears rolling down her cheeks, as she raised a leg over the 12 inch thick cock and slowing lowered herself onto the hunk of meat moaning "I am yours to use as you like." She said weeping and slid all the way down 10 inches bumping up against her cervix! Surprised at how easy her body took the mammoth penis as she placed her hands onto his chest and instantly climaxed!

And Lindsey immediately went to work rolling her hips in a graceful rhythm fucking herself on the massive rod! She began to imagine herself pregnant with the black mans child and the scandal that would come with it! Darius reached up and grabbed her big breasts and started to manipulate her nipples! Watching the breasts jiggle. "Thinking how soon they would be plump with milk." He pulled her to him and started to suck on the nipple, biting it like a hungry boy! Imagining it was filled with milk she moaned like the whore he said she was! The Bull bit both breasts leaving several bite marks on both breasts and her belly! He wanted to mark his territory and she wanted to be his whore! She came again as he worked over her breasts!