The Branson Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her climax subsided she slowed her pace and looked him in the eyes and came close to his face and said, "I know this will bring disaster, but I surrender my mind, body and soul to you! You own me! And I will do as you command."

With that she took her hands pushed up on his chest and stood up on the bed. His black log slipped from her as she stood completely above him on her marital bed. Darius couldn't help but notice her the huge gapping hole, smiling knowing he had ruined her cunt. Making love to her husband would never be the same! As he moved up her lithe body he took in the slight pouch and the sag in her breasts. Knowing all that would go away with the pregnancy!

"Talk is cheap whore! Talk the talk or walk the walk!" She looked down at him and glanced over at the portrait of her family hesitating, Degraded with tears steaming down her face dropping onto his chest.

She placed her hands together and for the first time in twenty two years removed her wedding rings! This brought a grin to the black man, who viewed this as a significant step forward in his plan!

What happened next stymied him as she took the rings and brought them down to her vagina! And began rubbing the rings in their combined juices! She took one last look at the picture of Joe and the kids and wept, as she turned back to Darius and looking deep into her Master's eyes she inserted the wedding rings deep into her vagina! And slowly lowered herself onto the black python and said, "Seed me, let's make a baby...Please Master I'm begging you!" Slowing dropping her full weight on him and with a pop he was in her cervix! And she began riding him hard!

The big man stunned at the developments! The Bull sat back as she did all the work. He could feel the ring sliding about and eventually it made it onto his mushroom tip. Her eyes not leaving his again as he bellowed and exploded seeding the wife and mother as well as her wedding rings! Lindsey smiled and collapsed on top of him!

Darius lifted the woman off him. As he slid out of her, their juices poured out of her along with her rings coated in the Mandingo's semen! Dropping in the spot where her husband slept. Tossing the debutante aside like a discarded toy. Darius got up and headed for the shower. Not wanting to go home to his beautiful 28 year old black wife covered in a white whores fluids.

Once again Lindsey found herself curled up in the fetal again staring at her semen covered wedding rings! "Oh... Why! What's wrong with me?" Feeling lonely and empty she wept and thought, "Maybe he's right, I'm nothing but a whore! How can I fix this? Why would I cheat on my loving husband? And all the time the bedroom door completely open and a house full of guests." Her thoughts disrupted as Darius step from the bathroom refreshed, dressed and looking like something out of GQ.

The big man walked over to her dresser and picked up his smart phone and turned off the record button and said, "I left instructions for you on your dresser. Don't even think of not following them to the letter!"

Seeing that she had been video recorded the mature wife howled and screamed, "WHY, Darius, why..." Getting up onto all fours and breasts swinging like utters! Love bites all over her her pale body with red blotches on various parts of her body! Looking completely fucked and used! "I gave myself to you! I Fully submitted to you! Why, I even let you cum in me! The first semen in me in almost 18 years! Oh... God! Why?"

The Mandingo walked over to the bed in anger and grabbed the white woman by the hair and pulled her off the ground to within an inch of his face!

"Get to know your fucking history bitch! In the 1850s my great, great Grandfather was a slave on your Grandfather's Plantation! Unholy things took place there! And now unholy things will happen in this bedroom! And you will pay the price of your ancestors sins you stupid WHORE! And you gave me nothing! I took and will continue to take what I want from you! You submit because deep down you know this is the natural order of things!"

And with that he unzipped his pants and pulled out his hardening cock and started too vigorously stroke his black python! As he leaked pre cum he wiped it on her cheeks and in a fit of anger he ejaculated all over her face and breasts! He then wiped his cock off on her face and said, "Don't even think about showering! You are to go downstairs smelling like the slut you are!"

Stunned and shaking and broken she looked up at him and said, "Yes... Master."

He tightened his grip on her hair and said, You're completely useless to me unless you're pregnant with my child!" Darius bent over as though he would kiss and as she opened to except his tongue he spat in her mouth, then tossed her to the bed like a rag doll.

"Get downstairs slave! The evening has just begun!" as her walked out the door.

Lindsey laid there in the juices that she and her lover had created over the last hour and a half! Weeping at the thought of the runaway train she allowed to take place in her home. Guilt ridden she laid praying she was not pregnant! Do to her religion she had never taken birth control and an abortion was simple out of the question! She kept going back asking herself over and over again. "Why she would ask a black man to inseminate her?" Assisting him be fully submitting mind, body and soul!

Ding, Ding! Her smart phone went off. Leaning over to the nightstand she picked up the phone and found a message from her husband. "Hey are you okay?"

She quickly typed back, "Yes she was fine had just finished showing the house to Darius and wanted to change because she had spilled wine on her dress."

"Okay thanks for helping with Darius, I love you!"

"love you too..."

Then looking about the room seeing her torn dress, robe and her black lace bra scattered about the floor. She felt shame as everything she worn for her husband was given to another man!

Looking up, she saw the open door to the hall and nearly screamed! She quickly picked up her robe! Wrapping it around her as she sprinted into the hall searching for the black lace panties! But they were no where to be found!

"Oh... My God! Where are they? Did someone find them? Perhaps watching the unholy mating! God... No, please!"

Then she saw them crumbled in the corner. Picking them up she felt the pre cum and knew someone had watched! "Oh God! who?" She wondered.

The mature women walked into the bedroom, locking the door behind her. Lindsey shivered as she retrieved Darius's note and it read. "DO NOT CHANGE OR CLEAN THE SHEETS! Remake the bed so it's ready for your husband. You are not shower or wash up and put your used panties back on! You may reapply your makeup. I've laid out a dress and shoes for you in your walk in closet to wear at the party this evening. At the party you may call me Mr. Johnson in public. You will ask me to dance a slow number with you in front of your husband and his friends. During the dance make sure you find a way to show your submission to your Master!"

"Ohh, no!" She moaned thinking 'this is simply not done in southern society! I will be ruined!"

The note went on. "At the end of the evening you take your husband upstairs and seduce him in your bed. And you are to make him eat my seed from your pussy before you fuck him! HaHa, perhaps he can retrieve it all so you don't end with a black baby! Record it on your phone and text the video to me! Remember your only purpose in life is to serve me Slave!"

She fell back against the mahogany dresser and dropped the note. "My life is over, she whispered."

Pulling herself together she walked about and cleaned up the room. Then the lithe like woman went to the closet and was stunned by the dress waiting for her!

It was a white spandex form fitting nightgown slip like dress with built in lace bra with underwire cups! It literally looked like the user was wearing there a form fitting painted on slip/bra combination! It was from her Stewardess days 25 years ago when overseas she would go dancing with friends.

"Ohh, no! Please Master, no..." She quietly dropped her robe and put on the black lace panties still soaked with her seepage. She then tried to get the dress on which was a real struggle!

The mature woman while still very beautiful was no longer 21 and increased a couple of dress sizes in the over two decades and three children that followed. Finally she got into it and it felt more like a shaper than a dress since it was so tight. Adjusting her breasts into the built in lace bra. She then stepped into the bright red 6 inch platform high heels.

Looking in the full length mirror she saw a whore staring back at her. Her breasts now over almost a full cup larger than years ago. Overflowing the underwire bra pushed both breasts together making for massive amounts of cleavage looking obscene! The entire top of her chest was uncovered except for the the bra straps. Multiple bite marks shown about her neck and breasts with red blotches on different parts of her pale skin.

Perhaps worst of all was the black French cut panties and matching garter belt that clearly showed through the spandex white dress! She started to weep as she looked at herself! Completely stunned she found herself weeping between her legs as well!

Quietly she said "Come on Lindsey! Hold it together, you will get though this!" As she applied fresh makeup using foundation makeup to help cover up the bite marks. Lastly she put on her wedding rings and headed down the stairs.

Denise was waiting at the bottom of the stairs with many of the other wives who stared at the the 45 year southern Bell dressed like a whore!

"Lindsey you look marvelous. So youthful." snickered Denise. "We were just talking about having more children at our age."

"Can you Imagine? How about you? You're not that old to have another child. Have you considered it my dear?"

The black woman stared at her and said, "I can just picture you pregnant with a bulging belly and big breasts filled with milk!" Patting her slight bump that was accentuated by the skin tight dress! The other women bursting into laughter

Lindsey stared at the beautiful black woman unable to speak. As Denise stared back into the strawberry blonde's eyes effectively communicating she was aware of the impregnation that took place upstairs!

Just then the band started to play "Pride and Joy" and Denise said, "Ohh I love this song! Come on ladies lets dance!"

They dragged Lindsey to the dance floor. It's a real bluesy tune with a lot of bump and grind. Lindsey was embarrassed as she begin to move to the music, her breasts jiggling along with her hips! Lindsey was somewhat jealous as she glanced at Denise's perfect 28 year old teardrop breasts barely moving even though she were braless! They moved together with impressive rhythm! Dancing together the two women were the picture of desire! Denise got closer and bumped and grind against the white woman running her slender black hands up the side of her body! Starting at the hips and slowly running them over the side swells of her breasts shaming and enticing the southern belle. As the song went on Lindsey thought it best to go with the flow. She did not want to mess up her husbands deal.

As the song was wrapping up Denise spun the white women around pressing her beautiful breasts into her back and whispering into her ear with her throaty voice "Was this the first time you've been blacked?"

Lindsey welling up with tears turned to the woman grinning from ear to ear. Lindsey felt like the slave in the presence of the Mistress's house.

Denise laughed and said, "blacked, you know danced with a Black person?" But the intention was crystal clear!

"Aw, yes Denise this was the first time," her voice cracking. Will you please excuse me I must find my husband."

"Of course my Pet. But never forget it takes nine months to recover from the dance!" snickered Denise.

Lindsey made her way though the crowd many of the men opening staring at the generous amount of creamy breast on display. Just then Lindsey came face to face with Rev. Snow. Lindsey immediately crossed her arms covering up as much as possible.

"Hello Pastor, are you enjoying yourself?"

"Yes my dear, but we still have not had our dance?" replied the Pastor. "It's such a beautiful evening why don't we dance outside by the Moonlite."

Together they danced with other couples to "Mama's don't let your baby's grow up to be cowboys." Then the Pastor said, "Do think Jesus would approve of the way you are dressed this evening young lady?"

Aw, I'm not sure, probably not Pastor, I'm sorry.

"Well since you're not sure, You need to be in my church office this Friday at 4pm and be certain you are dressed the exact same way young Lady!"

The song ended and the troubled woman said, "Yes Pastor Snow."

Lindsey continued to move though the crowd drinking as much wine as she get her hands on. Saying hello when she came across people she knew. Finally she found her husband Joe. He was with a large group of men overlooking those dancing. The men were sharing cigars and brandy talking as men do.

Darius looked over his conquered Lamb pleased that she had followed his instructions to this point.

"Mrs. Branson, I thoroughly enjoyed the tour of your impressive property!"

"Thank you Mr. Johnson, I am certain you felt at home," she said rather curtly!

It was very uncomfortable being together with her husband and Black Adonis. The wave of emotions were so strong her eyes were welling up with tears from the guilt and shame as an adulteress.

Just then the band announced that this would be the last song of the evening and they started to play the introduction to the country song "From this Moment On."

With a tear steaming down her cheek she said, Mr. Johnson, I believe they're playing our song. May I have the pleasure of this dance?

"My pleasure, Mrs Branson." as he extended an arm.

Instead she offered her hand to him which he took and let the white woman lead the black man to the dance floor showing she was the aggressor.

It was at that moment that a somewhat drunk Joe realized how his wife was dressed like a complete slut in the skin tight white nightgown dress! Her entire upper body exposed except for two small lace bra cups covering her large breasts! The conservative Decon was getting pissed! He could not believe his wife had so little on but did not interrupt because he really needed the deal with Darius.

Darius put one hand on Lindsey's lower back and extended his left arm which was tradition with unmarried couples. But Lindsey much to everyone's surprise reached up high nearly on her tip toes and wrapped both arms around the powerful black mans neck!

Darius shook his head no but Lindsey took each of his hands and placed them on her lower back on the hump of her ass and then reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and interlocked her fingers!

Darius moved his hands up higher on her waist. It was important for this plan that he appear white as snow to anyone watching.

Anyone watching was stunned and now staring as though they were the only couple out there! Joe Branson was seeing a different side of his conservative wife. Wondering what folks thought in the conservative Southern community of his white wife opening flirting with a black man.

Then Joe noticed he was getting rapidly hard and quickly moved to behind the bar so no one would notice the his fully extended 8 inches. Stunned that he would have such a reaction he continued to focus on the couple as they moved as one! Lindsey moved in and closed the gap pressing herself against the big man!

The couple stood out as though there was a spot light on them! The muscular 6' 5" black Adonis in a tailored black suit and the pale white mature woman standing 5' 8" tall with strawberry blonde hair wearing a skin tight white spandex dress! Her garter straps have come into view as soon as her arms stretched up to reach around his neck. The belle began to gyrate her hips slowly into his package!

One man commented, "Will you look at that! The song hasn't even begun and think she may go down on him at any moment!"

The female singer started too singing. The first lyrics were, "From this moment life has begun. From this moment you are the one. And right beside you is where I belong. I live for your happiness. From this moment on."

Lindsey could not believe the lyrics as they rung in her ears! To be out there on display to all of her friends and family and knowing that the black man expected her to showcase her submission! She looked into the black mans eyes as he looked right threw her as though she didn't exist.

She started to weep and said, "Please Master, I've already submitted twice! I'm more than likely pregnant with your child growing inside me as we dance! Do you have to break me in front of everyone who matters in my life?"

"You worthless whore! You still don't get it! I own you! You live only for me now! Don't look at me you stupid slut! Look out there, your husband, children, family and friends and your beloved community. That was your life! And now I am your life!"

Tears steaming down her cheeks she realized her nipples had become so hard they could cut glass! The debutante could feel juices dripping down her legs! "Why could this man turn her to jello at the drop of a dime?" The worse he treated her the more she clung to him!

Lindsey weeping tears looked deep into her Masters eyes and began to sing to him in front of everyone. "From this moment life has begun. From this moment you the only one. From this moment I live for your happiness. From this moment on."

They swayed to the music with grace and were the center of attention. Even Darius wife Denise watched with glee as the white women degraded herself to the entire community!

As the band started its final chorus, Lindsey hesitated and finally moved a hand down from his neck and touched his lower lip with her long slender index finger! Looking into his eyes she sang along with the band.

"From this moment. As long as I live I will love you. I promise you this. There is nothing I wouldn't give. From this moment, I will love you as long as I live. From this moment on!"

As the song ended the couples clapped and started to move apart. Darius removed his hands dropping them to his side.

Lindsey backed away a step and slid her hands away from his neck and down his huge chest pausing for a moment and mumbled.

"This is it." And stepped forward in the middle of the dance floor running her hands slowly up his chest and bringing them up to the sides of his face! The southern belle leaned forward stepping up on her tippy toes of the bright red 6" platform heels, This caused her lace topped stockings to show and much of her black garter straps! Her mature breasts crushing into his chest!

Reaching her head up as high as possible she tilted her head and moved her lips to within a millimeter and said, "I surrender. Thy will be done," and kissed him with the passion of a virgin being taken!

There were audible gasps from the crowd and Joe Branson was blown away as he watched his wife attempting to seduce a black man in front of everyone they knew!

Denise came up behind Joe and whispered, "Don't you think they make a delicious couple" she giggled.

Darius had to appear as the innocent victim and played the part to perfection. The perfect gentleman leaving his hands at his sides.

Denise wanted to defuse the situation, as the humiliation went further than her and Darius intended at this point in there devious plan to destroy the Branson's.

The power couple had not counted on Lindsey being so easily manipulated and broken. Lindsey was one of the prominent and most respected women in the community as well as a loving wife and mother. The through background investigation found nothing on the entire family except the naked picture from 1980 major mens magazine! The naked stewardess picture was far from pornographic and didn't think it would yield such results so soon.