The Branson Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr Branson, Please don't be angry with your wife. She just had a bit too much to drink. I think she's delightful and want to get to know her better!" Denise said.

"Thanks Mrs. Johnson, however her behavior is inexcusable! I apologize we have shamed your family."

"Mr Branson, Joe if I may? Joe, Darius and you are without a doubt the most desirable men in the community. I'm sure women from time to time fall all over you?" Denise looked like she was undressing him with her eyes. Then sticking her chest out further making more of her perfect twenty eight year old breasts to become visible her nipples showing clearly under her dress!

"If I had a drink or two more I might have attacked you myself." she said in her best southern accent.

Joe was gushing and the situation was close to being defused.

Then Denise knocked it out of the park and said, "I'm going to suggest to my husband to negotiate a deal with you! And a very big part of that is how accommodating and understanding Lindsey has been to myself and Darius. She's a fine christian women and I know we will all become the best of friends!"

"Wow Mrs Johnson! I don't know what to say! Thank you!" said Joe.

"Our pleasure, and I'm so interested to get to know you and find out what makes you tick as well."

Looking him over like a slab of meat who would soon be nothing more than a servant. She would work on getting to know the entire family and then find and exploit their weaknesses.

Lindsey was literally trying to make love to the black man with her mouth. She pulled back for a moment a string of her spit attached to their lips and turned to looked at the shocked crowd.

Tuning back to the Mandingo she smiled and moved in like a cat pouncing of her prey and sunk her tongue into his mouth!

The belle kissed him as though he was her soulmate! Soon she began trembling and then shaking! Moaning she opened her mouth wide and tilting her head back a bit leaving only her bottom lip clinging to his lips and screamed!

"Darius I'mmmm... Ohhhh no," and started to climax uncontrollably! moaning like a slut! Then as the climax was subsiding she was hit by a second larger wave and began crying out!

"Ohhhh... Darius, Darius... Dar... Awwww" as she squirted and ejaculated between their legs leaving a puddle on the dance floor!

As the she finished she whispered, "I love you." And gave him a lite but soulful kiss.

All of a sudden Lindsey's best friend Katie Wentworth came and shuffled Lindsey off the dance floor saying come on honey. "I think you had too much to drink."

Lindsey was stunned and overwhelmed with the entire day. She had never cum without having sex before and never squirted in all her life! As they walked though the crowd, people opening stared some laughed at the humiliated debutante! Her soaked bottom half now was transparent! The black French cut panties and matching garter suspender was completely visible!

Katie rushed Lindsey upstairs to the Master suite and locked the door behind them. Ushering her friend to the Master Bathroom helping her into a chair.

Lindsey sobbed and said "Katie I need to pee." And made her way to the toilet. The drunk woman struggled to pull up the skin tight spandex dress do to it being a few sizes too small. Katie got up and started to help her as Lindsey said,

"Katie, I threw away my life tonight"

As Katie got the dress over her friends's hips and knelt down and started to undo her garter straps looked up at her friend and said.

"Are you kidding honey, that was perhaps the most erotic thing I've ever witnessed! I am so turned on I'm going to jump my hubby Ashley as soon as we get home!"

Katie started to slip her friends sopping panties down her legs and said.

"That man is a beautiful specimen, but, a black man? You have more guts than I gave you credit for."

Katie lifted up a leg to remove the panty and Lindsey stopped her as she sat on the toilet.

"Katie you can't remove my panties! I must wear them though the evening! My Mast... I mean, I dressed this way for Joe and he has to unwrap me tonight."

"Its okay baby girl." And Katie knelt down on the heated tile floor and said "I will put them on the heated towel wall for a bit."

And began to lift each platform stiletto and removed her panties. Lindsey immediately began to pee. Katie glanced up at her friend who stared back! The 47 year old voluptuous brunette unable to stop staring into her deep blue eyes!

Katie glancing between the woman's long legs watching the stream of pee and up into Lindsey's deep green eyes Katie said, "You are so gorgeous! I have no idea how Darius could hold back and not rape you on the dance floor."

"Oh... Katie" Lindsey moaned, her eyes welling up! Not certain how much she should share, broke eye contact reaching for the toilet paper the sheets spinning to the floor.

Katie blushed and giggled and said, "You are so high maintenance, I'll do it."

The brunette rolled up the paper and ripped off a couple of few squares. The two women making eye contact as Katie still on her knee's in front of the former debutante! Tenderly she brought her hand to Lindsey's as she handed her the toilet tissue. Lindsey was trembling as their hands touched.

"Your shivering baby girl," Katie said. Suddenly her childhood nickname took on a whole knew meaning!

Katie never broke eye contact and she placed the toilet tissue in Lindsey's trembling hand and dropped her hands to Lindsey's knee's and said.

"This never happened baby girl and we will never speak of it!"

Lindsey nodded, as Katie softly parted Lindsey's legs! Katie then reached up and took the toilet tissue and went between her legs and gently began to wipe her vagina clean! Lindsey began to further tremble as Katie gently patted her private's! Both women's breathing began to labor somewhat. Neither belle was a lesbian and both were very happily married. Both struggled to comprehend the rapidly changing atmosphere in the bedroom!

The voluptuous brunette stopped wiping and dropped the tissue into the toilet bowl. Katie then lowered her eye's from her friend's beautiful face. Pausing momentarily at the gold crucifix and then looking directly at her pale breasts overflowing out of her dress. Tepidly she continued down past her womanly pouch exaggerated by sitting on the toilet. Katie now focused in on Lindsey's strawberry blonde pubic hair. Intensely staring at it as though it was food for the soul! The minutes turned to hours as Katie shed a tear and her voice trembling asked.

"Are you dry, or should I get another tissue?"

The lovely Southern Bell tried to look in Katie's eyes but they were completely focused on her Georgia peaches!

"Katie... Katie." She finally lifted her eye's to hers.

"We should be getting back to the party, please Sweet pea..." she whimpered.

Katie rose up onto her knee's looking hungrily Into the Lindsey's beautiful green eyes and in a throaty voice asked, Are you still wet baby doll?"

"Ohhh... God! Katie this is so wrong! Its... adultery that we will... Oh... please don't." There was a long pause as Lindsey began to tear up.

"Baby doll... Are you still wet?" As Katie moved up to be eye level with her cleavage!

"Were late for the... party... I can't." Lindsey sighed.

"Baby doll, answer me! Are you still wet?"

"Oh, my God, forgive me! Yes, sweet pea, I'm... wet." she whispered.

Katie smiled a sexy grin and reached her arms up to Lindsey's spaghetti bra straps and began to lower them! Gently lowering both bra cups exposing both motherly breasts! Katie immediately began manipulating her left breast and lightly tweaked her stone hard nipple! It was a warm gentle touch much different than the animalistic way in which Darius used her lovely body.

"Just lay back and let sweet pea do all the work." Katie lowered her right hand and sought Lindsey's clitoris and began to rub two fingers in a gentle motion!

Lindsey tilted her head back and began to openly moaned saying, "sweet pea... Fuck! Ohhhh... So... Good!" Her breathing growing faster!

Katie took her hand off her breast and took both hands pulling up the white dress as high as it would go! Then reaching up and grabbing Lindsey's chin and forced her to look her in the eye! Katie's breath labored as she said,

"Baby doll... I'm gonna fuck you with my fingers now!"

"Ohh, Katie... I don't know..."

Katie grabbed her left leg pulling it over her left knee and placed her left hand on Lindsey's tiny pouch to hold up the dress! Applying pressure to upturn her vagina and looking Lindsey deeply the eyes! She brought her index finger to her own mouth and sucked on it! Pulling it out of her mouth she slowly put her finger inside Lindsey!

"Ohhh... my God! Lindsey moaned!"

"Dose my finger feel good baby doll?" Katie purred.

"Yes... Don't stop... please!" bellowed Lindsey!

Katie was stymied how loose Lindsey was and thought. "My God, Joe must be huge!"

The brunette put another finger in her but it was loose as a mud puddle! Katie pulled her fingers out of the southern belle and got a huge grin on her face. She brought her right hand up to her face, smiled wide and licked both sides of her hand! Then slowly inserted her entire hand into her baby doll!

Lindsey screamed, "sweet pea, Ohhhhh... my!" She immediately climaxed! Leaning over hanging on to Katie's shoulders.

Katie removed her fist and gave Lindsey a soulful kiss!

Just then there was a knock at the door. It was her husband Joe!

"Honey are you okay? Everyone is starting to depart and the Johnson's are asking for you?"

Still breathing heavily Lindsey replied. "Yes sweetheart. Katie is helping me freshen up. We will be right down."

Katie helped her friend up and they got straightened up. Katie said, "No worries Baby doll! I'll be by your side." And the women headed downstairs.

The women freshened, Katie looking like a stunning southern belle and Lindsey still looked like a hooker who was road hard and put away wet! She did put on her used black panties back on as Darius had ordered as they stuck out like a neon lite!

The Johnson's were near the front of the line as guests were departing. Joe and Lindsey with Katie by her side thanked folks for a lovely evening. As the Johnson's approached Lindsey took Katie's hand and started to tremble. The Johnson's stepped up and offered their hand to Joe who thanked the power couple.

Lindsey well up with tears and began to apologize and Denise interrupted and said "My dear Lindsey, please! It's silly things that makes it a party! No worries my dear."

Lindsey bowed like an old southern servant to the Master and took Darius hand and kissed his wedding ring and then did the same to Denise.

Guests behind the power couple were stunned at the deference shown to the black couple. Capitalizing on the situation Denise quickly embraced Lindsey and whispered in her ear, "We own you Slut!"

Lindsey quaking in her arms whimpered, "Yes Mistress".

Not sure what made her call her Mistress! Wondering where it would all end she said her goodnights to all and asked her husband to take her up to bed.

Joe was tipsy and got ready for bed with a shower. Lindsey stayed in the Suite not changing out of her slut ware, as she hesitated to do the degrading sexual act that Darius wanted to happen. Whimpering she set up her smart phone to record the degrading act. Once again submitting to the Mandingo! She would yet again betray her sweet husband!

Then the six muscular man returned in boxers and climbed into bed. Joe was tipsy and sleepy. Lindsey turned on the CD player and hit play as she started dancing! Moving her sexy hips, her breasts jiggling as she started a striptease to the song.

"Save a horse, ride a cowboy!"

Joe's boxers were quickly tenting as he never saw his wife like this! The typical lithe women struggled to get out of the painted on dress, but finally succeeded. Leaving her in just the French cut panties, garter belt and thigh high stockings! She danced well in her red platform shoes! The mature wife was getting into the striptease as she suddenly realized she was performing not for her husband, but for her Master! As she attempted to sway to the music as sexy as possible. She thought back to Darius being so deep inside her! Seeding her twice the belle climaxed as she danced!

She seductively climbed on the bed on all fours! Running her tongue up his leg! Her breasts flopping around like utters as she bit Joe's boxers and pulled them down with her teeth!

Joe groaned as she worked her way up to his 8" cock and quickly engulfed it to the balls! Quickly working him into a frenzy to the point of ejaculation! And then stopped!

The Southern bell came up and kissed her husband wondering if he could smell Darius's cologne? She leaded over Joe, her utters leaning over his face.

Out of his mind he took a nipple into her mouth! Lindsey smothered both breasts onto his face and orgasmed! Sent over the edge by the thought of Joe licking the cum from Darius off her breasts!

Lindsey slowly got up and stood up on the bed hovering over her husband. Swaying her hips she unclipped each garter suspender paving the way for her husbands present!

She then dropped down on her knees with her legs split between her husbands neck! She smiled and found herself soaking wet as she said in a throaty voice, "Rip them off Mama!"

Joe groaned and ripped them to pieces! And she swiftly took both his arms and put them up against the mahogany headboard! Sitting on his upper arms with her shins! Pinned to the bed and stunned he never experienced this type of aggression from Lindsey!

"Joseph you are going to take care of Mama for once tonight!" She felt a twinge of guilt as she looked at the phone recording the couple! Then lowered her vagina over her husbands mouth. He was fighting!

"Lindsey...have you lost your mind! We never do cunnilingus! This is sick... It's wrong. He cried out!"

"Joseph... Joseph, look at me! The eye's tell it all! This is going to be unholy! But deep down you crave this! And... This is your destiny!" A tear welled up in her eyes as she choked out. "This is my destiny! Now open up for Mama"

He moaned and she looked back and flicked his rock hard penis with her index finger! Joe slowly opened his mouth and tepidly licked her pubic hair mated with dry cum!

Lindsey grinned and was getting off treating her husband as poorly as Darius treated her! She then spread her legs and he looked up into the red bruised gapping hole! Large globs of the Mandingo's cum started to enter his mouth! His eye's went wide as the salty liquid poured own his throat!

The whole time the song "Save a horse, Ride a cowboy," was on an endless loop! The southern belle road him like a bull rider! Grinding her giggling hips with absolute precision! Her breasts bounced in rhythm to the music until she climaxed collapsing onto of him! When she thought all the semen was gone! She took her hand and pressed it into her small pouch, squeezing a bit more out and into his mouth!

Lindsey lifted her legs and let his arms free. As she hovered over his chest, one last glob of Darius's semen landed on Joe's muscular chest. Lindsey picked it up with two fingers and brought it up to Joe's nose! Then smeared Darius cum on her husband's lips! Joe hungrily licked her fingers!

Linsey roiled off him and said, "Hang on, I've got to pee."

Joe then said. "Please... Make love to me when you return my love!"

Lindsey turned back gave him a sultry look! The once loving wife and mother thought. "We aren't going to make love! We are going to fuck for my Master! I will use you, as Darius used me!"

The pee dribbled into the ivory toilet as she thought of her beautiful Katie on her knee's before her! "Ohhh"... she moaned as she gently wiped herself.

Rising up she stopped to wash her hands and looked into the mirror. She surprised herself as she picked a washcloth and filled it with soap. Proceeding to wash off all of the foundation makeup she used to cover her love bites and hickey's on her neck, breasts and belly!

Lindsey returned to the Master Suite and sat on the edge of the bed. The wife then reached to the nightstand for a condom again seeing the picture of her husband and children. Guilt again periced her thoughts as she thought about what she was about to do.

"Honey, I know you always wanted another child. "Lets make a baby!" Joe whispered.

She trembled as she thought about the unholy insemination that took place in his bed just a few hours ago.

"No Joseph" she whispered as she opened the condom and slowly spread it over his 8" member!

The trembling wife and mother regretting her thoughts that she didn't want her own husband's semen competing with the black man's!

She climbed atop her husband and fell into him! Sitting up 5" and looked down to make sure she made not missed inserting the penis!

"You ruined me Master!" she whispered.

"What honey?" Joe asked.

"Nothing my sweet," A tear running down her cheek as she started to ride him.

He closed his eye's and groaned as her hips continued to the rhythm of the song! Lindsey again looked over at her phone and started to get breathing harder and looked down at her husband and said.

"Joseph... Joe, look at me....please!"

The loving husband looked up into his loving wife's eyes. A tears slowly fell on her husband's muscular chest when she started to speak.

"Joseph, Joe... Look at all of me!"

His eye's looked the hair a mess with dried cum! Then slowly lowing his eye's to her neck, he found hickeys on her neck and love bites! Looking further down his wife's body to see the dried cum and love bites all over her belly and bobbling breasts! Love bites and red blotches strewn about her body! Looking like a whore left over from a gang bang!

The belle reached up and grabbed the top of the mahogany headboard with both hands and picked up her pace and looked into his eyes with a sultry look! The shocked humiliated knowing look on his face was what she NEEDED! And she began to moan as a wanton whore as she started an earthshaking climax!

"Ohh... Master! Mass... I... Lov... Ahhh... she screamed! Hanging no tight as she arched her back and gripped the headboard with her nails!

She got off degrading the love of her life by deliberately flaunting her used body to her husband! Wanting him to know she had been marked by another man! A black man who she was now committed solely to him!

Joe moaned Baby... Ohhhhh... My... So... Awww! And climaxed harder than he ever did in his entire life! As many thoughts ran threw his mind!

Lindsey immediately got off of her husband leaving his spent condom covered cock to lop on his thigh! Treating her husband as though he were nothing more than a piece of meat for her to discard!

She pored a glass of Pinot Noir and started to walk away. She stopped and paused, then turned around and picked the bottle of wine. Thinking to herself, "I'm going to need quite a bit of this for what I"m about to do next!"

The lithe wife then walked into the bathroom and locked the door. Then stripped off her last article of clothing her garter and stepped into the walk in bathtub.

A half hour later and two glasses of wine later. She stepped out of the bath and went to the mirror. She took out an old curling iron that she hadn't used in some time, curled and teased her hair. Then adding considerable hairspray, desperate to make it look as it did 25 years ago! Spending more time on her hair than if she were heading out on a special date with the hubby.

The lovely lady then moved into the walk in closet sitting at her dressing table. She began to carefully applied makeup to her beautiful face. Digging though her makeup drawer she found that old 1970's blue eye shadow and applied it. Thinking to herself, "debutante, southern bell, loving wife and mother. Boy you're really fucked upped Lindsey!"