The Branson Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then deliberately didn't bother to coverup any of the love bites or hickey's scattered about her body. Then painted her nails and toenails a very bright red and waited for them to dry. And then adding a generous amount of perfume behind her ears as well as her chest and hips! The Bell then put on large good hoop earrings and removed her gold crucifix!

She got up still naked and walked to the rear of the closet. Stretching to reach the top shelve pulling down a white sealed Dry Cleaners box and set it on a table. Breaking the seal and opening the box reviled her long Satin and lace ivory Bridal Robe and nightgown from her wedding night of twenty two years ago. Along with the robe were matching French cut panties, white lace topped stocking and a long matching nightgown.

Shaking her head she grabbed the silk stockings and put them on. She then opened a shoe drawer and looked up to top and found her shoes from her wedding. White pumps with three inch heels that still fit! Lindsey then took the robe and put it on and tied the sash.

She started to leave and stopped herself and went back to the table and removed her robe. Naked now except for the heels she picked up her wedding night panties and somberly put them thinking. "Well, everyone deserves a present to open." And slid them on! They were somewhat tight as her hips had widened some and her tiny but cute pouch stuck out a bit. "I pray he likes them!" She slipped into her wedding night robe tying the sash and walked over to the full length mirror.

The robe was practically transparent! Shaking her head she took of the robe and reached for the nightgown and stopped! "Your really messed up debutante" she whispered. As she sat down and picked up her Rouge Cloud Paint and carefully applied it to pink areola's making them much darker!

She then rose and put on the robe and and tied the sash looking at herself in the mirror. The woman looked as pretty as on her wedding night when she presented herself to the newlywed husband. However with the love bites and hickeys, as well her nipples lit up like a Christmas tree! She was definitely no virgin!

She headed out into the bedroom and pored another glass of Noir and then walked in front of the video recording that was still taking place. Looking directly into the camera while glancing at her husband threw the dresser's mirror she said.

"Did you enjoy eating out Mama tonight my dear?"

Shyly he whispered with a groan! Yes...

With a sultry smile and a throaty voice she said. "Good, because I'm fairly certain Mama's going to need to cleaned out a lot!" As she stared into the camera taking a gulp of wine.

Then she picked up her phone and ended the video and placed the smart phone into her the pocket of her robe. Walking over to her husband who was engrossed in Sports Center on the television. He failed to noticed his loving wife dressed as a present to be unwrapped! The southern belle bent over and lightly kissed her husband on his cheek. Careful to smudge her ruby red lipstick as she said.

"I'm going to check on our son, he never made it down to the party."

"Sounds good baby, I will more than likely be fast asleep by the time you return."

"Ohhh, I'm certain you will! She said in a throaty voice as she closed the bedroom door behind her.

Lindsey leaned back against the closed bedroom door and fought to keep herself from hyperventilating! She thought of the unholy thinks that took place under the roof of her home! As she felt the wanting! No it was an absolute need to do the most unholy of things. She was drawn like a moth the the flame! As she walked to her 19 year olds son's room!

Steve sat at his desk researching on his desktop computer with breakneck pace!

Searching the internet for stewardesses who posed naked in a mens magazine. He researched the archives of Playboy, Penthouse and Hustler as well as others. He found nothing. He then searched his mothers' maiden name with the hash tag stewardesses and there it was! An article on how his Mother and a couple of other women lost their jobs for posing nude in a story entitled, "Stewardesses! A Glorious Pictorial!" from 1980.

After that he quickly found the pictorial and scrolled downtime page and then Jackpot!!!

There on his computer screen was his lovely mother! Completely naked except for a full length ivory shawl draped loosely over her shoulders covering one breast!

The boy was amazed as he stared at the young woman barely any older than himself! Tall and slender with a absolutely lithe perfect figure! Her reddish blonde hair a tad shorter than present and pulled back with that teased big hair that was popular back in the day!

She knelt on a hardwood floor with a fireplace mantel. To her right with glowing embers. Her beautiful face looking down tilted to the left with eye's closed. That 70's blue eye shadow covering her eyelids!

Continuing down he came upon her magnificent b cup breast! Much to his delight he could make out the tan lines from her rather sexy bikini! Her bikini line literally less than a half inch above her pink areola! His mom was a babe!

Traveling downward there was no womanly pouch but a strongly indented stomach with not an ounce on fat to be found anywhere!

Then traveling further down her legs, held tight together and slanted to the right. Slender, beautiful and long hiding all but the very top of the prize he desperately sought! The top inch of her pubic hair exposed!

Steve's cock was hard as steel! And his hours of hunting had paid off! Next to his Mother's naked picture was yet another picture of her in her stewardess uniform!

She was smiling pouring coffee and her son noticed no ring as she was yet to be married!

Lindsey was now climbing the stairs to the third floor of their spacious home praying to God to give her strength to turn around and try to put her life together! As she reached the top of the top of the stairs she sat for a moment in the foyer.

She felt her phone buzz with a text and opened it. It was Darius and said. "I'm waiting Whore!"

She started to tremble and a tears started to steam down her face. "Oh God why! Why am I unable to resist this man who is out to destroy me and my family!"

With that she attached the video of her Cuckolding her husband and typed in. "Thy will be done, Master" And hit the send button saying! "May God forgive me!"

"I have just betrayed my husband yet again! I sent a humiliating video of my naked husband eating a Bull's cum!"

She laid her phone on a table and got up hoping her children were asleep. Not wanting them to hear the unholy union that quite possibly was going to take place! Most of all since she had no willpower left, she prayed Steve was asleep to avoid what she knew must take place!

She reached Steve's door and hesitated, leaning against the door jamb. She listened and heard nothing and pulled herself upright. "Perhaps he is sleeping." She thought as she instinctively adjusted her wedding robe lapel to show more cleavage and loosened the sash! Slipping inside the door saying to herself,"I'll just make sure he's okay."

Steve was still in a daze sitting at his desk staring at a much younger naked version of his sweet Mother!

"Hi, I hope I didn't disturb you?" She said in a rather sultry voice!

The young son startled looked up and said, "Hi Mom... No... I, I was just finishing up some research."

Lindsey looked like an angel in the dark room, As the Moonlite shown though his windows casting a warm glow on the southern belle! The glow highlighted her near transparent long silk robe. His mother was naked underneath! Her hard nipples clearly showing though the lovely silk robe!

Steve unabashedly looked over his Mother like an animal at feeding time! She looked much like the naked picture had been staring at for the last few hours. Her hair exactly like the big teased 70s style that he loved. Her makeup done to perfection right down to the blue eyelashes! Her cleavage far exceeded the small b cup of 25 years ago! Traveling downward he saw the 1970's style lace panties under the robe! Leaving no doubt they were her wedding night wrapping!

She was the picture of poise and grace and started to move across the room towards him! Her breasts bobbled even though she moved agonizingly slow! The Bell's eye's locked on the those of the staring young man! She watched as he gazed over her mature body! Hoping against hope he would find her acceptable!

Suddenly the loving mother came to abrupt stop! Their eye's frozen to one another forever it seemed! Time stood still as she slowly turned around and headed to the door! She stood in front of the door her hand reached for the knob and she heard her son mutter,

"Mama..."

The southern bell paused, then slowly took her hand off the door knob and locked the door!

Her son started to tremble and quickly closed the computer window containing the naked picture of his Mother! And was completely mesmerized at the woman as she came over and sat on the edge of his desk.

"I missed you at the party." Never breaking her eye contact.

"Sorry, I... I had the most unusual day." He choked, avoiding eye contact.

"Tell me about it! I... ruined my, Oh... Son. She sighed. So... Did you find what you were looking for in your research?" She asked shyly.

His eyes drifting down to her pale cleavage he mumbled, "Yes Mom."

There was a long pause as she looked over her strapping 6' 1" son the way a mother should never do and said,

"And were you pleased with your findings Darlin?"

He swelled at the sweet way she said darlin and said. "Oh yes Mom, exquisite! More than I ever dared dream!" Whispering...

"I'm glad you were not disappointed. I... hoped you would be pleased." The southern belle slowly crossed her legs and let the robe fall from her legs exposing her V shape lace panties between her legs! Steve couldn't miss the damp gusset and the womanly scent! Her wedding Stiletto's came into view and the the young man's penis started to rapidly grow!

"You look incredible Mom! I don't think I've ever seen that robe before." Openly staring at her body!

"I guess I was feeling a little nostalgic this evening. I hope it pleases you my little tadpole?" She said in her sweetest southern accent. She rose up and stood between his legs as he sat in his desk chair. Staring into his eye's she pulled him in for a hug.

The boy crushed against her breasts felt a nipple literally poking him in the cheek! He wrapped his arms around his mother tight unable to figure out if this was a mom hug or something more? Finally she backed up a step and rested her hands on his muscular shoulders.

Steve found his hands on her soft hips. He slowly looked down from her incredible face scanning over her teardrop breasts and oddly settled in on her slight pouch! The son thought her tiny pouch looked somewhat larger! Thinking perhaps Darius's black baby was already growing in her! He slowly moved his hands to cradle the pouch! Touching it the way someone would touch a pregnant woman's body!

Lindsey openly moaned and gripped her boys shoulders with all her might! Thoughts of Darius impregnating her brought her to orgasmic bliss! Her breathing rapidly increased as she climaxed! She tried not to scream and she felt somewhat humiliated in front of her son! Which oddly only made her more aroused!

She looked into his eyes. Both not wanting the evening to end. Lindsey slowly brought her hands up to his tender face and said. "Well... I guess this is goodnight, darlin?" Almost sounding like it was a question to the young man?

And with that she slowly brought her lips down and parted them, slightly kissing her son on the lips slowly moaning into his mouth then pulling away!

Steve was stymied as they sought each others eyes looking for answers. The strapping lad slowly stood and looking his Mother in the eyes said,

"MaMa, did Papa get it all out?" As he slowly undid her sash and dropped to his knee's!