The Breadfruit Tree

Story Info
A young couple finds out the legend is real.
1.9k words
4.07
6.8k
5

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Long ago, not long after Maui pulled the Hawaiian Islands from the sea, but before he made the first coconut, Ku the god of war, sacrificed himself to become the first Ulu, or breadfruit tree. Whenever Kū, the Hawaiian god of war and prosperity came to the islands, the sky would always celebrate his arrival in commotion -- thunder, lighting and loud cracks. However, the people did not recognize Kū as a god, in fact, Kū was known to live among the people as a planter. It is said that Kū fell in love with a young woman and decided to start a family, but years later, they were struck by a terrible famine. The people within the Hawaiian village became weak and began to starve -- even Kūʻs children.

Kū knew something had to be done, he told his wife that he could help but needed to travel far away in order to do so. His wife agreed and soon Kū began to grow tall, planting his feet firmly on the ground sinking into it as the dirt swallowed him up. The next day, a sprout grew from where Kū was buried and the plant began to grow swiftly, reaching up to the stars. Hundreds of ʻulu fruit swung from the branches and Kū told his wife from within, "Roast the fruit well, remove the skin and you shall eat." And this was the gift of Kū.

Pele's older sister Namakaokahai had seen Kū's sacrifice and was much impressed. Being somewhat vain herself she had trouble understanding how anyone would kill themselves just to save others. She would often visit the breadfruit tree, and just stare at it for hours trying to find some insight. Most of the villagers treated the tree with respect and reverence. Namakaokahai saw this and was in agreement with them.

One young couple saw it as just another tree that had to be harvested. A day came when it was their turn to harvest some breadfruit. A huge thunderstorm struck while they were nearby. They sought refuge from the rain under the huge breadfruit tree. Namakaokahai was nearby contemplating Ku's sacrifice still trying to understand. She approached the couple thinking they might provide some insight. As she got to the edge of the breadfruit tree, she heard noises and saw that the couple was having sex under the tree while waiting for the storm to pass. This made Namakaokahai very angry. She didn't even know why it made her angry, but it did. Being a powerful goddess, she was not one you wanted to upset.

Still being reverent to Kū's sacrifice she changed the properties of the sap of the tree making it into a powerful glue. The newly changed sap now dripped down onto the young couple, gluing them together permanently. Namakaokahai went away with some satisfaction. She had taught some villagers a lesson about respect, and she had made the breadfruit tree even more useful. The local villagers eventually found the couple still locked together. Nothing they could do would separate them. With renewed respect the villagers gathered some of the sap and began using it on their feathered costumes and boats as a permanent waterproof glue.

Modern Day

Cindy had been my girlfriend for several years now. I was at the point where I was hoping it would become a little more permanent. I booked a vacation to Kauai hoping that the romantic setting would lead to the right time, and a good opportunity would arise. I had a ring ready. I was sure. Just needed a little feedback.

I had bared my soul to her. She knew all my little secrets. Ok not all my secrets. See I was in love with her butt. You can't tell someone you love their butt. But it was big and round and perfect. I constantly snuck photos of it. I always took another picture with her smiling at me so she wouldn't get suspicious, but it was the butt I was most interested in.

She had long blonde hair, sometimes in a ponytail, sometimes in a bun. When I first met her, it was a ponytail under a baseball hat. She was just so darn cute! As we drove around the island, I would point out different features, and plants, and animals.

The Octopus tree, with its bright red flowers that look like octopi. The Papaia tree, with always ready papayas. Mango trees with tons of ripe mangos. Avocado trees heavy with ripe avocados. And of course, my favorite, the Breadfruit tree. I told her the legend of the Breadfruit tree. I know she thought I was making it up, but for the rest of the trip, every time I would point one out, she would look for any couples stuck together under the tree. Man, do I love this girl!

I told her why you never want to sit under a coconut tree. And I told her some of the legends of the south pacific. How Maui raised the Hawaiian Islands out of the sea. The fights between Pele and her sisters. And about the Menehune or little people of Hawaii.

We were staying at an out of the way resort on the road to Waimea Canyon. It was a beautiful little resort, only a dozen or so guests, on an old plantation. Perfect for a couple wanting to have some private time.

I had just bought her a Niihau shell lei from a native Hawaiian who swore they were from Niihau. I don't know. He seemed believable. But he really goes back and forth to the forbidden isle? Anyway, she loved it and it was real shells and they were really tiny, so it was worth it regardless.

After a light lunch we went back to our condo with the idea we could explore the grounds. We wandered through bananas and papayas, and we collected some fruit for our room. We found some sugar cane but with no machete, we had no way to collect any.

It started to sprinkle. No surprise Kauai is the wettest place on earth, and it was a warm rain. We decided to head back anyway as it was starting to get a little heavier. Going back by a more direct route than we had taken coming out. It really started coming down. We were both looking for somewhere to shelter when Cindy spotted a huge tree and we ducked under the low branches.

The sky was pretty dark by this time, so neither of us realized what kind of tree it was. As our eyes got adjusted to the lower light, I spotted the distinctive leaves of a breadfruit tree.

"Uh oh," I said "this is a breadfruit tree. You know what happens to a couple under a breadfruit tree"

"Don't they have to be having sex?" she asked

"Well, yes, that's the legend."

"Want to test it out?"

"What and get stuck to you?"

"Would that be so bad?"

I thought for a few seconds, then pulled the ring out of my back pocket. I presented it to her and said. "I was hoping for something a bit more conventional, but just as permanent"

"Oh!" she gasped

Then she looked into my eyes and said just one word "Yes"

Then she kissed me. And kissed me some more. And pretty soon our clothes were coming off.

The ground under the tree was still fairly dry so we spread our clothes as a makeshift tarp. There were too many lumps and branches for anyone to be comfortable laying down, so we ended up going at it doggy style.

We were building up a nice rhythm and I was slapping up against my favorite place in the world, her butt.

Just as I was coming, I had pulled out most of the way, and was starting to slam back in for a final thrust, when a huge glob of white sap landed right on my dick.

There was a super bright flash of lightning, and an enormous boom of thunder. Was that me coming? Or real-world lightning? I was totally spent. I kind of collapsed on her back, just hugging her, never wanting to let go.

"Wow, that was close!" I said.

"Not for me, I came several times" she said with a smile

"Ha-ha, I meant the lightning, silly"

I pulled out, thinking, that's going to go right on my shirt.

There was some resistance to pulling out.

"Ok, you can let me go now..." I said

"I'm not stopping you" she replied. "Maybe we really are glued together!"

"For one thing, that's a legend, hundreds of years old. For another the sap is just latex, like from a rubber tree. It can't hold two people together."

So, I tried again to pull out. There was a white splotch on her butt, about the size of a dinner plate that narrowed together where it met my dick, then spread back out on my lap to about the same size. How had we gotten so much sap on us? As I pulled back, the whole splotch stretched out like gum with my dick right in the middle of it. As I pulled back further, I could see her pussy lips were tightly gripping the base of my penis. My skin was stretching, her skin was stretching and all beneath a layer of the translucent white sap.

"Umm... That's different!"

"What's wrong?" she asked

"Uhh, I'm kind of stuck. We're kind of stuck"

"You wish!"

"No really! I can't pull out!"

"Don't be silly, you said yourself, it's just latex. I want to go back and get cleaned up."

As soon as I let up, we snapped back together. Then it was like I was just inside her, and we had just paused. But she felt tighter than normal, and I could feel the sap on my balls almost like a grip, or one of those ball bag things.

"OK let's try this again" I said with determination

I started pulling back hard and was pushing off with my hands on her hips. She helped by reaching back and pushing on my hips as well. I warned her to keep her hands clear of the sap, didn't need to get hands stuck as well! It didn't make any difference. I could get about six inches of separation, but it was all stretching skin. It was like I was Krazy glued inside her. In desperation I reached in between us to try to peal her pussy lips off the base of my shaft. The sap had a rubbery feel but was not sticky at all. It felt like I was touching a balloon. And as soon as I stopped pulling, it snapped back, like a balloon.

"We might have a problem here. I really can't get out!"

"What are we going to do?" there was a little tremor in her voice. "Was the legend real?"

"Now don't panic! It's just some sticky sap! A shower and soap should clean it right up."

"Well in case you hadn't noticed, we're half a mile from the condo, buck naked and glued together in the most intimate way possible. So how are we going to get that shower?"

"Well one thing for sure, we need to get out from under this tree."

With that we managed to scrape together our belongings and crawl to the open.