The Breadfruit Tree Ch. 02

Story Info
Sequel to The Breadfruit Tree.
1.4k words
3.73
3.6k
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After getting clear of the tree, we faced the weirdest problem.

How to put clothes and shoes on, while glued together at the genitals.

First, one at a time we tried to pull on shorts. I thought I would be able to pull them on and just leave the zipper open? Didn't quite work out that way.

The seams just kind of split while I was pulling them past my knees. Wow. Cheap shorts, I guess. Then Cindy's shorts did the same thing.

Ok it's not easy to put on shorts while you're kneeling. And you put a lot of unusual stresses on the clothes, but that seemed excessive.

We decided to just go with shirts and shoes. Our shirts suffered the same fate. I was even helping Cindy with her shirt when it just fell apart in my hands.

WTF?

We gave up on the clothes and just went for shoes.

I managed to slip one foot into my right shoe and went right through it. The sole just fell off.

OK that's not coincidence. Maybe there really was a curse. Did we make a god angry?

Nah! Legends are just legends. They're for teaching. But that is some really strong sap... and our clothes falling apart?

Let's just make our way back to the condo. Naked. Having sex. Barefoot.

Ohh...walking was fun. It took maybe ten times as long as it should have. First learning to walk with my dick attached to Cindy's butt.

I ended up having to hold her hips tight against mine. Then coordinating our movements. There's a lot of rocking in walking. We're like two when we learn it, so we never think about it.

Second there was the sex part. I was still inside her. And walking isn't exactly a fucking motion but it's rhythm, and movement. I ended up having an orgasm about every hundred feet or so.

Cindy lost track as well. Hers were almost constant.

I never had that kind of stamina before. And my dick never went soft either. I stayed hard as a rock the entire time. Must have something to do with the sap.

Hey, I could patent that and make millions. Except for the sticking part. That would make for an awkward selling point. Yes, it will keep you hard, and yes, you will have countless orgasms. But it's also a ridiculously strong glue and your dick will get stuck to whatever you are touching at the time.

Guess I'll have to think that one through.

We finally made it back to our condo. At least by now it was dark outside, and we were able to sneak through the tiki torches to our patio, without being seen.

We had left our slider unlocked, as we were just going for a short walk. As soon as we got inside, we drew the blinds and turned on the lights.

We were a mess. Dirt and mud all over. Cindy's hair had some strays that had managed to escape her ponytail.

She had put on her engagement ring and was still wearing the Niihau necklace. I was still wearing my native hook on a coconut string.

And that was it. No socks. No shoes. No underwear. Naked as the day we were born. As we were waddling to the shower, we passed a mirror and Cindy got her first look at our predicament.

"Oh my god! Wait, I want to see. I haven't seen anything. I can't turn around." We stopped in front of the mirror for a while as she pulled her butt cheeks this way and that, and pushed me back and tried to crane her neck around to see. "Can we take a video, so I can see? I really can't see much"

"Umm can we take that shower first, so we can find out how strong this sap is?" I asked.

"No, if it just comes off, we will have missed our opportunity. I want to see how stuck we are. It's not every day I get a handsome stud glued inside of me."

Well, I couldn't fault her logic. But I was curious what she was planning on doing with the video though. I'm pretty sure it would violate the TOS for any of the social media sites.

So, we set up her phone on the dresser facing us with the video running. Then we started trying to pull apart. After the walk/fuck back to the condo I was betting that the sap was still stronger than we were. I started pushing on her butt. She was pushing on my hips, and we started stretching. Holy cow! I hadn't really seen it with good lighting. It was like one of those Stretch Armstrong toys. Her lips were stretching farther than I thought possible. They were pulling the skin of my dick out further than I thought it could go. My balls moved up with the skin as it was pulled forward. I think the head of my penis was actually clear of her pussy but couldn't escape the tunnel of skin formed between us. Finally, my right hand slipped, and we slammed back together like magnets. We lost our balance and ended up on the floor. Our legs got tangled on the way down, and of course we couldn't separate to straighten them up.

We finally got untangled and tried to get back up. That was a lot harder than it seemed like it should have been. We ended up having to get back to our knees first then work our way back to standing, one leg at a time.

At last, we were back up and Cindy's first action was to grab the cell phone and check the video.

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god!"

"Oh my god!"

"Maybe you should stop saying that. It might be true" I said after the fourth time.

"Oh my....Sorry. Do you think that's possible? I mean that it's real?"

"let's get that shower first. Ok?"

The shower did nothing. Except get us clean. No matter how much soap we used, no matter how hard we scrubbed, nothing changed. We did find out one thing though. Her necklace could no longer be removed. Or my hook. The engagement ring on the other hand came right off. Ok, now I was starting to get scared. Was there really a curse? Was there really a goddess enforcing it? Was there anything we could do?

"I guess we have to call 911." I said

"Like this?" her eyes got big

"I'm not seeing an alternative here." I said "I meant we could try to wait it out..."

"For how long? A day? A week? A month?" "Ok, make the call"

"What do I tell them? Oh hey, my fiancé and I are stuck together with a god's curse, and we can't stop having sex. Can you come out and separate us? We'd really appreciate it."

"I don't know. Maybe we can make something up. Bondage game gone wrong? Wrong lube? Something? Can we at least get a sheet? Please?" she asked

"Sure." I said "They're that-a way" I said pointing into the bedroom "You have to lead, you know"

So, she led us into the bedroom and started stripping the bed. Once she had a sheet in hand, she tried to throw it over us. It slipped out of her hand and dropped to the floor. She was able to reach it by bending at the waist. She tried again to just throw it over her shoulders, and it again hit the floor.

"Here, hand it to me" I said. She picked it up a third time and handed it to me. I started to wrap it over my shoulders, and it slipped out of my hands and again landed on the floor. "What is this thing made of, silk?"

"It feels like cotton when I pick it up..."

"Well, pick it up again and we'll both hold on to it"

She picked up the sheet a fourth time and she handed one end to me. It did feel like cotton, not slippery at all. But as soon as we started to cover ourselves, it felt like holding water. It just kind of flowed out of our hands.

Cindy started crying. I felt like joining her. It was all adding up.

My rational brain said, there are no Polynesian gods. Legends are just stories you tell kids to teach them lessons.

There is no unbreakable glue.

My rational brain couldn't explain being stuck permanently in sap.

Or being unable to cover ourselves.

Or our clothes falling apart.

Or even the constant hardon.

We were exhausted mentally and physically. We just sat down on the bed that we had stripped. Eventually we lay down. Spooning of course. Lucky its Hawaii as we couldn't use covers. We finally fell asleep.