The Break Up Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary wants to share with her BFF.
1.4k words
4.26
7.7k
19
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All the characters depicted in this work are over the age of 18.

Mary started showing up two or three times a week during the day while her kids were in school to get her "Daddy Fix". She had taken millions of my sperm into her lustful little body during that time. Then one evening she showed up dressed to kill. I knew it was going to be a wonderful night of carnal activities. Then she showed me 2 sets of handcuffs and dangled them in front of me.

"I want to have my way with you mister." she said with a huge mischievous smile.

I didn't think much of it at the time as we'd been fucking like rabbits for a few weeks at that point. We had fucked many times in the bed which more than once led to her waking me with an incredible blow job before she went home. After a nice supper one evening we were washing dishes together in the kitchen, when i stepped behind her with a towel and grabbed a dish to dry it and put it away. She leaned her ass back into my crotch, and began to wiggle it around. She turned her head to look over her shoulder at me and giggled a bit. She then said "Emmmmm. You're so hard Daddy. Is that for me?" with an ear to ear smile. 'Fuck me Daddy! Right here.' I did not need any other enticements. I pushed her yoga pants over her ass and down her legs, dropped my jeans and let them fall to the floor releasing my rock hard cock. I rubbed it along her very wet slit a few times which made her moan with desire. i finally drove it home and I began fucking her hard until i filled her tight little pussy with a huge load of seed which brought a gasp and groan from both of us. We had fucked on the deck out back one night during the full moon which was far hotter than i would have ever thought. She even seduced me into fucking her while I was on a conference call one afternoon which was incredibly erotic. I was filling her wonderous pussy with my seed when I was asked a question on the call.

On this night however, she took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom. She kissed me passionately with her tongue snaking into my mouth. She took my belt out of my pants, threw it across the room, and unfastened them. Before I knew it she had taken all of my clothes off and was pushing me back on the bed. She took the handcuffs and cuffed my wrists together then fastened the end of one to the bed frame and the other to the cuffs binding my hands.

She stood up and said "There. That should hold you. Now let's see if we can make this more even. You don't have any clothes on so I shouldn't either.".

She then turned around then began undressing. She did a little dance while she stripped. She then leaned over and licked my cock from balls to tip. I gasped as she sensation was incredible. She began bobbing up and down. She stopped and then crawled up on top of me and kissed me again. I felt her position my cock at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself onto me and moaned as I pushed balls deep into her beautiful, wonderous young pussy once again.

She began to grind on me "GOD I love having you inside of me. It feels so-o-o-o good." She said as she began moving back and forth a little faster. "But you know.... Oh god...I had to tell Anne about this....oh yes...emmmmmm" she told me as she lifted up and slowly fell back down.

Suddenly I felt a tongue on my balls but I could not see who else was in the room. As if I needed any more stimulation, this new event had my mind racing.

"So it turns out that Anne wanted to join in the fun we are having. She is here now completely naked, licking your balls, and ready for you." She said as she again lifted up and dropped back down. When she lifted back up again, she let me fall all the way out and proceeded to shimmy up my body until her pussy was directly over my mouth. Then I felt my cock being sucked into a mouth that I could not see. The person sucking my cock was making me feel great and the thought that it was my daughter, no matter how sick, was incredibly erotic.

"Oh Daddy! You are so hard! Is this for me?" I heard the unmistakable voice of my daughter saying the same words that Mary had said just a few short weeks before. She then continued to bob up and down on my cock and I was, albeit scared, really turned on by this new event. Anne knew how to give head too. She was an expert. I was licking Mary's clit and she was moaning and moving around as I touched her magic spots. And then I felt it. My cock split my Anne's pussy lips on it's way into being completely buried in her drenched pussy.

"Oh Daddy! I've wanted this my whole adult life. Fuck me good Daddy. Oh GOD!" She said and then rode my cock for everything it was worth.

Mary climbed down off my face and suddenly I was staring up at Anne while she rode my rock hard cock. Her face was filled with lust. She placed her tiny hands down on my chest where Mary had been moments before and started rocking back and forth. Then I felt Mary begin to lick my balls. It was the most erotic thing I'd ever experienced.

I watched as a few tears rolled down Anne's face. I saw her erect nipples standing off her small breasts and knew she was very close. She shrieked and came very hard. She was breathing really heavy and her tiny chest was heaving.

"Oh Daddy, that was amazing. But now you need to cum and fill me with your seed like you've been doing for Mary" she said and began grinding again.

She closed her eyes and once again began bouncing up and down on my cock. I was still handcuffed to the bed and could do nothing to stop the activity - not that i would have anyway. I was lost in lust at that point and began bucking upward into her.

"Oh yessss Daddy! Fuck me and cum inside me. You like being inside my tight little pussy don't you! Oh Yessss! I want it! Pleasssse Daddy!. Fuck me and fill me with your seed. Cum inside me. I need it. I want your seed!! Give it to me!" she shouted demandingly as the thought that this was an act of incest faded and the sex got hotter and hotter.

"You like fucking your Daddy don't you." I said.

"Oh God yes Daddy! Make me your woman. Knock me up! YESSSS! Oh please Daddy! Fill me up! ". She screamed again as a second orgasm washed over her. I couldn't stop as I was WAY past the point of no return. I pushed my cock up into her gushing pussy and exploded deep inside my own daughter, completing the father-daughter mating.

As her body calmed down, she fell down on my chest. "I love you Daddy. That was amazing. Just like I knew it would be."

Mary crawled up next to me and cuddled up with us. "That was the hottest fucking thing I've ever seen you guys. DAMN! Who knew?"

"Yes. And we need to keep it going too. Sooo good." Anne said and began grinding a little bit again which began to make my cock stir again. "Ohhhh. You are getting hard already?"

"Yeah it's amazing how quick he recovers" Mary chimed in and started massaging my balls.

I could feel my cock grow fully erect again as Anne grinded on me. She began to moan as she rocked back and forth. When she was sure I was hard enough, she lifted up until only the head of my cock was still inside, then dropped back down burying me balls deep inside of her again. I threw my head back, pulled at the handcuffs but there was no give in them. I begged them to release me so we all could enjoy fucking in multiple positions, but they were not having any of it. They were just fine being in total control and I was going to be pleasurably taken again.