All Comments on 'The Breakfast Club'

by rocketskate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 2 years ago

They need to fuck all Saturday and plan to meet next week and continue their pleasuring each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The teasing, the baiting was realistically written and has definitely happened with the fruition of a successfully

satisfying encounter which definitely must continue

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

Fun little teasing story. But I sure wouldn't want her as my wife. She would continue teasng men, and who knows who would be pleasing her pussy more, hubby or other men.

roveroneroveroneover 2 years ago

Fun, and hot...tho given her penchant for vintage lingerie and dresses quite surprised she didn't stay vintage all the way and have a full lovely bush....

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

5 ⭐️s. Great writing.

She gets off on teasing and zipless fucks. I've had plenty of both, no thank you. It's a game and she is totally in control. If she doesn't trade off or share, it doesn't go more than one week.

If it's all fucking and no intimacy, I'm gone.

I will never date a woman under 35 years old, I no longer want games. Young means immature and games. If a woman is into games of sharing, I'll consider her, but it's shaky.

Speak with me, not at me. If you're playing a game, give me a clue. If you want to grow old with me, act it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrocketskate@rocketskate
Some of my stories are true, some are fantasies, some are a mixture of the two! I mostly write in the fetish category but am working my way through a few other categories Not looking for hook ups or anything else I'm happy in a relationship. Quick note for those that have...