The Breeder Pt. 06

Story Info
Melanie and the Alpha share a special moment.
2k words
4.45
47.3k
60

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains werewolves and more. All characters are 18+, and none were harmed in the writing of this piece. It is not necessary to have read the previous installments in this series, however, doing so may give you some background on repeat characters. ©WednesdaysCoffin2019. This story cannot be transferred to any other site besides Literotica.com without prior authorization in writing from the author.

*****

Melanie awakened to the sensation of warmth pressing along her back, a body hugging her tightly and offering their heat to her exposed flesh. Immediately, she realized that the intruder in this disgustingly white cell was male and fully aroused. An impressive erection was rubbing slowly back and forth between her cheeks, the sensation of his most intimate flesh brushing against her bringing a dripping warmth immediately to her core. She was in heat merely at the pleasurable touch of skin on skin so very close to her soaking folds.

"Fuck," she hissed as his cock continued to glide back and forth over her ass. Maybe there should have been a hesitation on her part, but having been locked inside this room for well over a month now she knew all too well what purpose her body was meant to serve—and he was the Alpha, after all.

His voice was honeydew dripping down into her ears, slowly coating her insides with his erotic intentions. "Do you want this?"

At this stage of the game, Melanie knew that voice and its owner and his body on a very intimate level. She nodded as she visualized the expanse of pale white skin, beautifully toned muscles, massive hands and the equally large other parts of him. "You're already so hard."

"Throbbing," he confessed and she could hear him smile. He began to knead her nipples between his fingertips, cupping her breasts in those enormous palms and thrusting them upward for his inspection. "Are you growing more sensitive?" he inquired softly, pressing his lips to the back of her neck and worshipping her warmth.

"Not yet," she mewled, rubbing her body against his length in a tantalizing dance of lust. "Should I be?"

He snaked his right hand down between their bodies and slowly rubbed a finger over her moist sex, bringing another smile to his pale pink lips as her scent danced on his tongue. "It's only been a week," he breathed deeply and pressed a kiss into her hair. In fact, it had been exactly seven days since she had taken his cousin's virginity and, as a reward, was feverishly pummeled by the beautiful Alpha. Their rough sex had resulted in a pregnancy, and she had been a bundle of confusion, excitement and fear ever since.

Trying to quell any concerns, she thrust back against his body, forcing a deeper contact between her ass and his stiffness. He inhaled sharply, and she grinned at this reaction. "I don't know what to expect," she informed him with a dirty smirk of triumph painting her lips. "They said that I will move rooms tomorrow to something better furnished, but will you continue these visits?"

"Of course," he promised, voice full of tenderness as he wiggled a dangerously long finger between her soaking wet lips and found her clitoris. "As long as you will have me, I will be here, little she."

She gasped at the feel of his calloused finger prodding at her little nub, and as she drew in a shocked breath he plunged two fingers inside her body and growled lowly. The heat from his animalistic release coated her skin and sent goosebumps trailing across her body in a shockwave of euphoria. She purred simply, "Alpha."

His response was to add a third finger to his sexual deviance, prodding deeper and coaxing her body to emit more moisture to allow for his impending intrusion. She was tight and she would need the lube if he hoped to sink his cock as deep as possible—and that had been his cruelest intention for the entirety of today. He scissored his fingers and rubbed at her clit in a painfully slow circle, bringing gasps and hiccups of joy to her lips as she leaned back and rested her head onto his shoulder.

His left hand had moved upward to cup her throat tenderly, his fingers splayed wide across her skin and clutching in a show of dominance and ownership. "Mine," he growled as his fingers moved faster, his energy growing more frenetic.

Melanie grinned and rubbed her ass against his cock. "I'm yours, Alpha. Only yours."

"Dirty little she," he rasped, thrusting his hips forward and rubbing his body against her flesh. His cock was dripping with pre-cum now, just enough to offer her the sensation of a dewy warmth on her bottom.

The thought alone made her giggle and press herself harder against him. "I want it, sir. Please put it in me."

"You will get it, little she," he growled tersely. "When I am ready to give it to you, you will be filled with it. Is that what you want, hmm? To feel that tight little cunt stretched by this big, fat Alpha cock?"

"Mmmmyes," she moaned and turned it into one word. "Please, Alpha. Stop playing games and fuck me with it."

He made a noise that was somewhere between a raspy growl and a kingly roar, and she felt him prop his upper body weight off of her. Resting up on an elbow, he reoriented their bodies so that he could grasp the head of his erection and position himself at her dripping entrance. There was the surprisingly pleasurable but quick tap of his glans against her clit, and then she felt him slowly sinking inside her walls and stretching her open.

"Fuck," she purred as he inched in deeper. He knew how to move his body such that he was slow and deliberate, sinking less than an inch at a time to draw out the pleasure and anticipation of insertion. By the time he was fully sheathed inside her sex, she was grasping handfuls of the sheets and thrashing her head from side to side, begging.

"Does my pregnant she-wolf like that?" He groaned as he removed his hand from between their bodies and quickly spanked her ass. "Does the little she enjoy being spread by the Alpha's large cock?"

"She loves it," she mewled as she tried to thrust back against him. Instead, she was pinned in place by his impressive weight, shoved further and further down into the mattress as his body delved deeper and deeper inside her cunt and his chest rolled over her back in a sinuous dance.

He made another noise that was indecipherable as anything close to human, and then she felt his lips press into her right ear. "I want you to know that when I fuck you, your cunt grips my cock like a vise and tries to strangle every last drop of my seed from my balls."

Her lust-filled eyes barely widened at this confession as a dirty grin spread across her lips. "You love it."

"Do you love it when I spread you wide open?" he continued to growl. "Do you love it when I pound you into this mattress and fill you with every drop until your little pussy begins to leak cum and you spoil the sheets?"

He drove his hips roughly downward into her at this, and she shrieked as he grabbed a handful of her hair and tugged violently. Quickly, he had repositioned their bodies so that they were kneeling, and he was driving his cock upward yet somehow crashing against her clit with each stroke. "Do you like that better?" he rasped. "Can you feel every inch inside of you now?"

"Yes," she cooed as she stared up into his hungry brown eyes as they shaded darker with lust. "Goddess yes."

He seemed to plunge violently upward now while tugging her little body down, creating a rough friction between their skins and using her like little more than a fuck doll. Her eyes rolled back into her head when he snaked a hand down her body and pressed his thumb onto her swollen clit. "When I give you permission, you cum all over that cock."

"Yes, Alpha," she purred, enraptured by the sensations.

"I want to feel those muscles milking my seed straight from my balls," he warned her, rubbing furiously as he pounded violently up into her soaking wet tunnel. "I don't want you to forget who owns this little body of yours, little she. Who is the wolf that fucked that pup right into your womb?"

"You are," she gasped. She was hovering dangerously close to the brink of orgasmic oblivion as her world began to turn black and stars formed in her peripheral vision. Just another perfectly placed stroke of his cock or twirl of his thumb and she would be gone with the sin.

The noise that issued from his throat now was purely wolf, and he bit harshly down into her shoulder as he thrust upward so violently that she screamed with shock and a twinge of pain. "Please," she began to beg desperately. "Alpha, please."

"Please what?" he taunted as he slowed his strokes. He replaced the hand at her throat, splaying his fingers over her windpipe in another show of dominance. Like this, he kept her body pressed firmly against him and forced her to continue to ride his cock. "Please what, little she?"

"Please let me cum," she squeaked.

He pressed her down onto all fours at this, molding his much larger body over the top of her and shoving his cock down into her moist depths. The noises and delicious smells of their sex filled the small space, and his smirk pressed into her now sore shoulder. "How does this feel?"

"Please." She sobbed, so dangerously close to oblivion and desperate to reach her climax. Her nipples throbbed as her core pulsated, her skin was a sheet of dewy delight, every single nerve-ending sending a message to her cunt to signal that the end of her sexual torment was imminent. Spasms swept through her walls, constricting tighter around his invasion as her breathing sped.

"Sweet little she," he cooed as he pressed his lips into her hair and inhaled deeply. He tightened his grip on her throat, and buried himself balls deep inside her sopping cunt. He felt her vaginal juices melting on his skin, leaking from between her folds to coat his balls where they slapped against her roughly. "You may cum for me now," he purred, "and I will cum for you."

Melanie was no longer coherent enough to sense any of the myriad of changes occuring, from his cock swelling before release to the deepening of his voice as he emitted something truly animal from deep in his chest. Instead, she blacked out and collapsed, bringing the Alpha with her. His cock pressed so deep inside her body that she was trapped as he coated her insides, her little pussy happily devouring every last drop.

When he eventually rolled off her, he watched with great pride as his overabundant release leaked from her womb and slowly traveled down her sex only to disappear onto the soiled sheets. She showed no recognition of this, fast asleep with her beautiful little face pressed into a pillow and her breathing beginning to even out. He watched his essence slowly drift from her body as he listened carefully to her heartbeat, along with that of their unborn pup. A prideful grin spread across his lips, and he placed a gentle kiss on her lower abdomen before he began to stretch and stand.

"Where are you going?" she croaked, her voice scratchy.

"I have to attend to others," he sighed as he stood up. "You know the drill."

She didn't open her eyes, didn't move, but he heard the sadness in her tone. "Will you be back?"

"Always," he promised her with a soft smile. "Always, my little she."