All Comments on 'The Breeder Pt. 06'

by WednesdaysCoffin

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Thought they would end up together after she became pregnant, instead of him going off to other females. Maybe have her become jealous and show him that he belongs to her

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I agree with the last comment. Hoping they’d become mates, I’m disappointed he is going to go try to breed other women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well that did it!

I thought this story was finally going somewhere and that he had marked her as his mate since she's carrying his pup. What an abrupt and thorough emotional disconnect! She's nothing more than a fuck glove for him and anyone else who wants a warm hole. Not that I had any high expectations here but this just took a decidedly bad turn.

ladylikelibbyladylikelibbyabout 2 years ago

Does that mean that the guys go around to every woman in the breeding program thingy? Or is it that he is going to go look after the pack and take care of some pack matters? Like didn't he just mate her by biting her? You need to clarify how the breeding program shit works!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWednesdaysCoffin@WednesdaysCoffin
Lover of words, loather of most other things . . . but a nice gal. I write for a living but this is where I get to explore my darkest, most sinister fantasies. If you wish to reach me directly, you can email me at WednesdaysCoffin@gmail.com. May 2022: I apologize for being a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES