The Breeding Center Ch. 02

Story Info
Lexi experiences her first breeding session.
2.3k words
4.13
58.3k
18

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers

Dear reader,

The following is one chapter of an ongoing story. It is not intended as a stand-alone piece.

Some chapters may be more graphic than others.

*****

CHAPTER 2

I accompanied Miss Ethyl down a hallway and around a corner. When we entered the small office, a smiling face turned from her monitor to greet us.

"Good day, Miss Helen." Miss Ethyl said. "This recruit has just arrived and is prime for immediate breeding."

"But we have already started today's inseminations." Miss Helen replied.

"We will not force this recruit to wait another month!" Miss Ethyl demanded. "Make an exception!"

"Yes, ma'am." She said standing.

Miss Ethyl, seeing that her orders were to be obeyed, turned and left quietly.

Miss Helen cleared her throat and quickly stepped into a walk-in closet. She emerged a minute later with a gown, a chastity belt, and a trash bag. "Take everything off and put all your things in this bag. You can leave your socks on if you like." The nurse scanned my bracelet into her computer and used a marker to write my identification number on the bag. "I'll find out your bunk assignment and make sure your things are sent there. Put these on. I'll be right back as soon as I find you a station." The woman hastily left as I stood holding the items.

I was shaking as I removed my clothes and dressed in the garb. When I snapped the lock on the belt, I startled myself and jumped. I took a deep breath and observed the dryness in my throat. I swallowed hard, but it did not help. My heart slammed in my chest as I waited the tedious minutes for her return.

Miss Helen finally returned and urged me to come with her. "Keep your eyes down and don't look at the goings-on." she said.

I was led through a chamber where girls were lined up row after row. They were bent over with their heads each in a black box. I was assigned to a station and stepped on the platform. I nervously worked my feet into padded cuffs and cinched the slack.

"You'll kneel here... bend forward with your hips against this bar... then slip your head into the box. It will keep you from seeing or hearing anything as well as keep anyone from hearing you. You may find it comfortable to rest your hands on these handles... here is the button you need to press whenever you have an orgasm."

"What is that for?" I wondered.

"We encourage all recruits to try for at least ten. This is a counter to let us know where you're at." She explained. "We monitor the count and if you reach quota early, we release you to your community room for tv time."

"Oh," I said flatly.

"Sorry, I almost forgot." Miss Helen said "I need to get you a mouth guard... you know, for your teeth. I'll be back in a sec." and she rushed off.

I stood on the platform with my feet apart and ankles in cuffs. I wasn't supposed to watch as the staff set up the other girls for insemination, but I couldn't bring myself to look away. Two nurses worked in silence as they processed a girl. Her long gown was lifted and draped across her back. One nurse used a key to unlock a small opening between the girls' legs while the other nurse attached the end of a wire to the girl's clit. A package was torn open and a malleable white cylinder, glossy with lubricant, was withdrawn. The cylinder was promptly introduced to the girl via a skilled pop. Following this was a shorter cylinder of blue. The little door was closed and the end of the wire was plugged in. The girl immediately tensed and began to visibly shake. The two nurses moved on to the next recruit in the row and proficiently repeated the procedure.

Miss Helen soon returned and handed me the mouth guard. "What did they put into that girl?" I searched.

"Shhhh! You're not supposed to see any of that" She whispered.

"But what is it?"

"The seed. It's from The Pool of sperm donated from hundreds or even thousands of males. It is suspended in a gelatin, which is a preservative used for transport from their colony. Body heat will melt the gelatin and reanimate the seed. The healthiest sperm will locate and fertilize the egg. The blue item is called the blocker. It expands in thickness and length with body heat which will reduce leaks as it forces the seed into the womb."

"Oh," I said again. I swallowed hard on my dry throat and inserted the mouth guard. I positioned my knees on the wide-set cushioned platforms, bent over the bar, slipped my head into the box and took told of the handles. The box was closed and I shifted to get comfortable. Then, I waited to be bred.

The position and the box was much more comfortable than I had expected and the silence and darkness helped me to relax. Several minutes later, I was startled when a rush of cold air passed by as the bottom of my gown was thrown over my back. There was a pressure against my chastity belt followed by a chill. My labia was touched and then the touch was gone. I waited and noticed my body release its natural lubricant in anticipation. This made me blush as I felt it run into my pubic hair. I tried to shake off the embarrassment by telling myself it probably happens to everyone. After all, breeding is what our bodies ultimately were made for and it is natural to desire it.

Fingers again touched me and my labia was held taught. I waited. The touch released, then some seconds later it returned. I sensed a tiny component slipped around my clitoris. I was relieved it didn't pinch or hurt. It was surprisingly comfortable.

A pressure was against my opening. Then it was gone. I tensed and waited anxiously, wondering why the proficiency of the nurses I watched a few minutes before, suddenly seemed less experienced. With a flinch, I was touched again and a cold wet mass pressed against me, harder but with a slow, firm determination. Though I remained tensed, there was a brief moment where I observed the mass dominate and stretch my opening. My body finally accommodated the intrusion and in a flash, it was gone, swallowed up inside me. I exhaled deeply. Again I was touched as the blocker was inserted. The touch was gone and my chastity belt closed.

A jolt shot throughout my body as my clitoris was brought to life with three powerful pulses followed by a long hard vibration. The pattern continued as I quickly approached my first orgasm. I tightened my grip on the handles and clenched my jaw as a long hard moan escaped my throat. The pleasured spasms seemed to last forever and I loved it.

As the euphoria tapered off, the pulses continued to coax a second orgasm from me. It was too soon. I was too sensitive. I clenched my thighs together as much as I could, which hardly did anything. I tightened my vagina muscles and arched my back, but nothing lightened the demand on my body. After I accepted what was to be, the sensitivity finally passed, I began to welcome the second wave.

The pattern of powerful pulses alternated with a long hard vibration continued as my body approach the release. Closer and closer, yet it remained out of reach. I squeezed my body but wasn't able to rush the process. I relaxed and attempted to get in touch with the intensity. It seemed no matter what I did, the orgasm seemed to be right at the precipice, but would not come. The heat within me rose and the blocker had certainly expanded. The dense foam material provided a fullness that satisfied a certain primal need, yet it did not expedite my needed climax. I became frustrated and though I exhausted myself, the desire of my body continued to pursue onward. There was no escape.

Feeling defeated, my body collapsed and I started searching my mind for how to reach the orgasm I now craved so badly. It was then I remembered the counter. I pressed the button that signified my first orgasm and the rhythm on my clitoris changed to a steady vibration. The alternate sensation, along with my brief respite brought my second climax back to the surface as I squealed in delight. Closer it got. Closer...

Edgy as I was, it's no wonder my hand twitched prematurely and bumped the counting button. The rhythm abruptly changed and I did not care for the new sensation at all. It was an intense almost painful pounding, consistent and grating. I tried to bare it but after numerous excruciating minutes, I feared I would go mad. In sheer desperation, I pressed the button again.

The resulting vibration was long, gentle and benign, and alternated with a brief period of stillness. Clearly forged to intensify my desires via a tease and denial pattern. I fell into its trap and was brought to the edge of ecstasy over and over again. The tears ran from my eyes within my dark confinement as I was cruelly provoked. Once I became completely exasperated, I gave in and triggered the button again.

The next sensation completely derailed me. My second orgasm overtook me instantly. The pleasure permeated every vein like shards of ice. I lost all sense of self and purpose. I screamed out again and again and again, first in fierce gratification than in bitter agony. I shook as a terrified child and begged for it to end. Some small voice reminded me my reprieve was within the counter button, while another was panic-stricken at what hell the next pattern would bring. Still, another did not want it to end. I don't remember pressing the button at that time, and I certainly don't remember pressing it thirteen more times. I only remember the rhythm reverted to the first, three powerful pulses followed by a long hard vibration.

I collapsed as the machine began to work me to my third orgasm. I was sure to be a drooling lunatic once it was done. Discouraged by an impossible quota, I tried to relax and prepare for the long day ahead. The machine had other plans for me as I involuntary tensed and was taken under by the building pleasure. I heard my own dry voice, like a stranger, pant and beg "Please... no more."

Just before the third crippling orgasm, the machine stopped. My eyes shot open and I questioned if I had accidentally pressed the bottom. I had not. My body laid lifeless across my station and my arms drooped toward the ground like old rags. Exhausted, I closed my eyes and listened to my breath attempt to regulate. It was all I could do.

*****

A while later, I was awoken to the sensation of someone's touch. The chastity belt opened and, with a wince, the attachment was removed from my clit. A burning sensation followed and my pulse throbbed within the confines of my tiny pearl. I tensed and shuttered. The door was closed and locked and my gown pulled back over me. I shivered as the dampness of my sweaty skin began to cool.

Again several minutes passed. Soon my station rolled. I was moved and stopped multiple times as I became more concerned. Eventually, I was relocated one final time. There was a hard bump as my station came to an abrupt halt. Someone beside me carefully opened the box around my head. I withdrew and cautiously stood and stretched my legs and back. I removed the mouth guard and looked around. I was in a small, dimly lit medical room and Riley was there.

"You doing okay?" She asked carefully.

"Uh huh," I muttered.

She smiled at me, a warm tender smile. "You sound like you could use some water."

I swallowed hard at the dryness. "Uh huh," I said again.

Riley handed me a cup of water and crouched beside my station. She looked up at me as she gently freed me from the ankle braces. "That wasn't so bad now was it."

I could not reply. I drank eagerly.

"Seventeen orgasms. I'd say you had a great time." She said as she tenderly massaged my ankles.

I wanted to tell her it was only two, but I feared I would be reattached to the vibrating monster and I knew I couldn't endure anymore. As it was, my clit was swollen and raw and my pulse within it continue to throb with no mercy.

"I've always liked you, Lexi... I thought you'd like to know it was me that inseminated you." She stood and put her hands on my hips to help steady me. I remained silent, not sure how to reply. "Can I get you anything?"

I shook my head. "No. I need to rest." I said softly.

Riley focused on her monitor. "It says here you'll be in bunk 1341, here in wing A." She turned the doorknob and the bright light of the hall flooded the little room. I raised my arm to protect my eyes. "Ya, sorry about that. I try to keep a softer light in the detachment room while the girls adjust, but my efforts have their limits" She continued. "Ok, so... 1341. Take a left out of here, go down this hall until it ends and you'll see a set of elevators. Ride to the 13th floor and show the nurse's station your I.D. bracelet. I'd take you there myself, but there's still at least three dozen more girls to detach."

I nodded.

Riley returned her hands to my waist and helped me down. My legs were surprisingly wobbly. "Any questions?" She asked, still holding me.

"There's something ...inside me," I said.

"The blocker will come out tomorrow." She replied.

I nodded again and shuffled into the hall. I looked back. Riley stood watching me. "I'll check on you when I can." She smiled with an endearing bashfulness.

*****

Justwords
Justwords
257 Followers