The Breeding Center Ch. 21

Story Info
Lexi confronts Riley.
1.1k words
4.4
5.3k
3
0

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Justwords
Justwords
255 Followers

Riley froze and glared at me.

"Did you sleep with Kayla?" I repeated slowly.

"Lexi, I don't understand why you would ask me such a question. Have I not made myself crystal clear I am in love with you, and have been for years? I told you the ONLY reason I came to Navarre Island was in the hopes I would finally have the chance to connect with you. Now you're here and I'm here, and besides being incredibly busy these last few weeks, I've never been happier! It's all because my dreams of you and me are finally becoming a reality. Lexi I..."

"You said you loved me." I interrupted. I was dumbfounded at hearing the words no one had ever expressed before.

Riley wrinkled her forehead. "Of course I do." she said matter-of-factly.

I reached up to her face and drew myself closer, pressing my lips against hers. Time stopped for us and her warmth radiated into my flesh. Her arm slipped around the small of my back and she pulled me closer. She parted my lips with hers and they began to dance with one another as our tongues did the same.

I kissed her harder and faster and she reciprocated my fire. I threw my head back to catch my breath. Without a break, she was on my neck, kissing it with a wild passion. "Make love to me!" I huffed.

Her kissing returned to my lips and only received the briefest of pauses as my sweatshirt was tugged over my head. She closed the gap between us and kissed my breasts as my bra was unclasped and slipped from my arms to the floor. I lifted my chin and closed my eyes as her kisses moved along my belly. Riley's hands slipped under the elastic waist of my sweatpants and under my panties. Her touch followed the curve of my hip all the way to my ankles.

She stopped kissing my skin and rested on her knees, gazing up at me. My eyes opened and I grinned at her.

"I've never seen anything so beautiful, Lexi. You're like an angel."

I stepped out of my clothes as she held them. "Your turn." I whispered.

"Not yet." she said. "I want to make this last."

"Won't they wonder where I'm at?"

Riley was overcome with a huge smile. "I checked you out for the whole night."

Giddy, I dropped to a crouch, ran my fingers through her hair and we reconnected.

She denied me. "Stand back up. I want to look at you again." I did and her hands grazed my thighs. She spread her fingers and took my hips firmly in her hands. "You are perfection." she whispered. Her hands moved to my tummy, then to my small waist, and finally to my behind. She squeezed and kneaded my buttocks as I exhaled desperately.

"I can't take it, Riley. I need you."

She released me and leaned back. "Take a step backward." she said.

I did.

"Wiggle your hips for me... real slow. ...and turn around while you wiggle." she smiled.

"You're driving me crazy!" I said.

"Just do it." she laughed.

I did as she described. I was slow and deliberate and made every gesture as sexy and as dramatic as I could.

"Damn." she whispered as I came back around.

Riley broke her examination of me and went to Miss Laura's filing cabinet drawer. She withdrew a duffle bag and began searching through its contents.

"What are you searching for?" I asked, amused.

She withdrew a strap-on device. It was not the same one I had seen before. It was slightly smaller and certainly more malleable.

I covered my arms over my body and picked up my sweatshirt. I held the shirt in front of my nakedness, suddenly suspicious. I felt like a fool. "Why is that in here? Is this where you bring all your lovers?" I said as I dropped onto Miss Laura's couch.

"Yeah, you!" Riley laughed briefly until she saw the upset in my face. "Lexi... Come on already! I put this here when you first came to me." She approached me.

I hugged my knees. "Kayla told me you two are lovers and you're going to break her out of here and run away with her."

Riley knelt on the floor in front of me. "That is a blatant lie and if it weren't that you were so upset by it, I'd be laughing my ass off right now. I'm only interested in YOU Lexi Meridian!"

"That's what I said. I accused her of lying and we got into this huge fight."

"Lexi, is it possible she's thinking of someone else?"

"Is there another Riley on staff?"

"No."

We sat silent for a moment. Riley put her hand on my knee and I flinched.

"Lexi I swear to you, I've never been with the girl. You have to believe me!"

"You've come to get her a few times."

"For Miss Miriam! She was swamped and I was trying to come up with an excuse to see you, so I told her I would go get her patient."

"You didn't even come to my trial. They wouldn't let me say anything to defend myself. I could have used your support!"

"Did you raise your hand?"

I sat astonished. "Well... no. You're telling me some of the abuse could've been avoided if I'd simply raised my hand?"

"Lexi... Are we seriously going to do this again? We have an amazing opportunity to be together. Let's not turn it into a fight, okay?" Riley raised off the floor and sat next to me on the couch. "You just got done showing me your beautiful body... And I was going to show you a good time." She took my face in her hand and leaned in to kiss me.

I could not resist. I found my lips melting into hers. The cool air of the room washed over me as she withdrew the sweatshirt from my clenched arms. Her hand went to my tender breasts and though they ached, I craved her touch even more. We quickly found ourselves tangled around one another with renewed passion.

"You still want me to make love to you?" Riley breathed heavily against my neck.

"Yes please." I begged.

"You sure?" she kissed my ear and grazed her teeth lightly against my neck, sending shivers through my body. "I could just hold you if you rather?"

"I need you. Now!" I squealed.

I fell back on the couch and hauled Riley on top me. She kissed me passionately. Meanwhile, my legs wrapped around her hips and I found myself bucking against her. "Take your clothes off." I whispered.

It was a struggle to pull ourselves free from one other, but I soon found myself watching as she stood before me quickly undressing. My hand slipped between my legs and began to warm my magic button.

"No, don't do that." she said as she slipped her shirt over her head. "It'll be more special if you wait for me."

*****

Justwords
Justwords
255 Followers