A Village Adventure

Story Info
Alisha goes for a village adventure with her friend.
3.5k words
4.12
12.5k
1
0

Part 20 of the 25 part series

Updated 11/18/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: I do not encourage or condone many of the behaviors depicted in this story. All names, characters, locations, and incidents are products of the author's imagination, or have been used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead, locales, or events is entirely coincidental.

"Hey baby girl, do you want to have some village adventure over the weekend?"

Five days of work and two days of whatever the life that maybe left has turned out to be the norm of life, on a weekly basis, especially around the urban centers, and mine was no exception from that. Hence, I thought of visiting Naina over the weekend, taking Neha along, in order to recuperate for couple of days and who knows, it might as well get adventurous on various fronts.

"Not bad eh. Yes, I'd like to. Where are we going by the way? Is it your aunt's place you told me other day? Leaving by morning?" she replied to my text on that Friday afternoon, asking for all relevant information.

"Yes, but we shall tonight itself so we'll get two days in full. I'll pick you up from work and we'll be there for dinner."

"You're crazy? Without packing anything? How about clothes? Just like that?"

"That I'll handle baby girl, you need to worry as far as I don't parade you naked around. You just be ready okay. Six thirty."

"Who knows what's in your head?"

"I wish that I had something of that sort in my head but unfortunately not."

"Uh. You wish eh? I'm game then with all my modesty intact, as long as I'm your foremost responsibility." 

I was happy having made Neha agree on short notice.  

I picked up Neha after work, on my way. We reached Naina's home at around nine, having fully drenched in the intermittent showers. Naina welcomed with a hug and hot cups of black tea and rushed us to wipe ourselves, as she handed a pair of towels. We wiped ourselves as much as we could, and moved towards the living area, sipping our black tea.

"She's pretty, isn't she?" exclaimed Naina holding Neha from her shoulders and taking a good at her vertically.

Neha's face slightly turned red as I laughed at such impromptu gesture. Naina suggested that it would be better that we have dinner before it gets cold, and headed towards the kitchen to get on with it. I went inside the room, the same room Satish and I had stayed, and got myself clad in fresh pair clothes, a knee length skirt and a cotton blouse, flaunting a few inches of my midriff, while Neha was still busy catching a glimpse of the rainfall in the living area. I pulled the beds together and kept a similar set of clothes for her before heading into the kitchen to help Naina while rushing Neha to get her wet clothes changed. Neha came out, as we were all set to dine, with a cheeky smile, having managed to cover her midriff. Her long hair went well with the attire giving her an appearance of tranquility, in line with the atmosphere outside after a heavy rain.

Having had my lunch almost none hours ago, I savored Naina's culinary to the maximum, though Neha looked a little fatigued and chose to eat only a handful with a glass of fresh milk.

We retired back to the room and lied down on the bed, having helped Naina with the dishes. Neha looked more tired and exhausted as I covered both of us with a quilt. 

"So, you're seducing me or your aunt with the sexy outfit?" she asked lying on her back and staring at the tiled roofs.

"Can't I seduce both of you at once?" I quipped with a wink looking at her.

"I'm flattered with your capacity in that case." she jested, still staring at the roof.

"In fact, in that case, you are going to keep getting flattered every now and then."

"Good luck then, with your fantasies." she said with her eyes half closed, as she almost fell asleep.

I checked her forehead with my palm and I was right with my suspicions. Neha was having a mild fever, probably due to the travel and getting soaked in the rain. I checked with Naina whether she was awake. Luckily she was awake, making her bed and I told her about Neha's condition. Though it was just a mild rise of temperature I didn't want her remain sick over the weekend. Within a few minutes, Naina provided me with a warm herbal extract along with a bowl of heated oil to be applied in chest, back and feet.

I returned to the room and woke Neha up, who open her eyes rather reluctantly. I made her drink the extract at once and removed the quilt away from her, having sat down near her feet. She closed her eyes once I started applying the warm oil on her feet. I went up to her knees where her skirt ended while gently pressing her calf muscles to relieve her from any aches.

"Baby girl I need to apply on your chest and back as well. Would you like to sit up for a while?" I said having sat closer to her.

She opened her eyes without saying anything, and remain lied on the bed.

I unbuttoned her blouse from the front and moved it on both sides off the shoulders, exposing her bra-clad torso. I gently applied the oil, starting from her neck, and then towards the shoulders as well as the exposed chest region, without disturbing her innerwear. I massaged the oiled skin gently before moving onto her abdomen and repeating the same.

"How you feel baby girl?" I asked caressing just below her navel.

She let out a soft moan opening her eyes.

"You like it then, isn't it?"

She nodded with a smile looking into my eyes.

"Then come here."

I pulled her close to me, unhooked the straps and removed it completely off her shoulders along with the blouse. She lied back again without attempting to cross her arms in front like she did at Vithu's clinic, giving me a good view of her petite assets that were already well erect. I poured a handful on each bosom and massaged them gently for a few minutes, to the soft moans of Neha whose eyes remained closed. Her whole torso was glittering in the dim light as she lied vulnerable baring her well-conscious modesty. I caressed her for some more time, letting the oil get absorbed into her skin as she continued letting intermittent moans.

"Darling turned around and show me your back." she obliged as I helped her roll over, on her stomach.

I applied the oil all over her back followed by a gentle massage. I kept caressing her back for some more time for better absorption before turning her around. I lied down next to her, gently rubbing abdomen.

"Hope you enjoyed." I kissed both her cheeks.

She nodded repeatedly with a warm smile looking into my eyes, and in fact, she looked more comfortable than a little while ago.

Having locked my lips with hers, I slowly sucked her salivary juices as she reciprocated and open her mouth. I took a bit of oil in my palms and started massaging her navel inserting a finger and slowly moving it clockwise. Neha closed her eyes again and her moans started becoming louder as I persisted with my play. She held on to my arm tightly as her body started quivering for a couple of minutes before climaxed once and for all with a quake. 

She started to feel cold having regained her senses, and her whole body was covered with sweat. I wiped her dry with a fresh towel and helped her wearing the blouse without anything inside. Keeping her skirt intact, I also pulled down and removed her panties off her legs, which was fully drenched with all her bodily juices. I brought her close to me and cuddled her tight as I started kissing her face, before we both fell asleep, having wrapped ourselves around with the quilt.

I woke up close to nine in the morning and Neha was still asleep, looking so tempting to my eyes. I returned back to the room, having washed my face and woke Neha up with a peck on her forehead.

"Darling, can you get up? How you are feeling?" I asked having lied down next to her.

She open her eyes slowly and managed to get herself out of the slumber in a moment. She looked fresh and relaxed compared to the previous night, having come out of the sickness, which raised my levels of temptation.

"Thank you for looking after me last night, I really felt loved and looked after." she said planting a kiss on cheek.

"So, what are you going to give me in return for having looked after you?" I kissed hers.

"Not that I want always but you tend to return the favor almost all the time." I quipped, reminiscing the first time she tongued me down there.

"Will consider that at the right time then, you got to wait till then with a lot of patience." she smiled.

I dragged her close and started sucking her lips hard while squeezing her rear cheeks over the skirt, for a couple of minutes, as she let out subtle moans without protesting much.

"So, no patience? Someone's trying to force her on me? Adventurous eh?" she quipped with a wink, which turned into a laughter, while caressing my exposed few inches of midriff.

Her hand moved slightly downwards, rotating around and within my navel slowly as I arched my neck backwards, gazing into her eyes. I cupped her breasts over her blouse and squeezed gently, with rather better access as she had no bra inside. She kept on playing around there for the next couple of minutes before sliding down into my skirt and further down, getting inside the waistband of my panties. She teased me down there feeling above my pubic bones without advancing ahead, while rest of my anatomy remained motionless.

"Want me to go further?" she whispered into my eyes and I nodded, rather in demand.

She obliged and opened up my lips in slowly, before entering two fingers at once in a sudden motion, shaking up my whole body. Her hand movement became more vigorous so as the involuntary motions of my body, in resonance. She pulled her fingers out gently sensing my arrival as I squirted heavily in my panties.

"Wash your face and come. I'll get you some coffee before deciding on our next course of adventures." I said letting her go, regaining my senses back, after another tight hug and a firm squeeze on her rear.

"How will I go out without wearing anything inside?" she asked in a subtle voice, which made me laugh at her innocence.

"What are you afraid of eh?" I asked still unable to hold my laughter.

"I need to protect myself from any of your adventures right." she said in a stern voice, rather mockingly.

I provided her with a fresh pair of underwear at her persistence before rushing her to get her face washed. I headed towards the kitchen to check with Naina, who was busy preparing breakfast, after having cleaned myself down there and changing my panties.

Neha joined us in the kitchen, having washed her face in a while as Naina suggested that it would be better to go to the farm house after having our breakfast, as the day appeared to be a warm and bright one, though the chances of evening showers were very high.

We treated ourselves with milk hoppers; bowl shaped thin pancakes made of fermented batter, with coconut milk added in the middle for aroma and sweetness. A cup of black tea wrapped our breakfast as the clock ticked eleven and the sun was already up and radiating above.

We undertook a gentle walk across, roaming through the paddy fields and narrow footpaths for almost an hour before resting ourselves inside a partially covered brick house. It had a traditional setup altogether including its interior, which was taken care by one of Naina's servants. The house also had an adjoining man-made pond of not more than a few feet depth, a dozen steps down at the backyard which was completely enclosed with tall natural fences. We quenched our thirst with king coconuts having sat in the steps leading towards the pond while letting ourselves engrossed in the serenity of our surrounding. That was something worth dying for, or rather living for, I suppose.

Naina came back to the backyard, wrapped herself only in a linen dhoti without anything else and handed us a pair of similar pieces. She also brought down bowls of body scrubs prepared mainly from sandalwood and turmeric. Neha was suddenly taken aback by Naina's attire as well as her insistence that we too follow suit, in order to get our bodies scrubbed and take a bath in the pond.

I went inside the house and got rid of my skirt, blouse and innerwear before wrapping myself with the dhoti. Neha was standing at the doorstep reluctantly as I came out. I pushed her inside to get changed, while reminding her that it was not necessarily to wear any innerwear. After a few minutes she came back to the backyard, sporting a little blush on her face, trying not to look embarrassed and slightly crossing her arms in front.

Naina had already started applying the paste all on her, having sat on the steps, while I sat on a step behind her. I took a handful and applied on Naina's back as Neha came and sat beside me, looking perplexed. Naina loosened the knot of her wrap in the front, letting it fall on her laps, baring her torso completely which promoted Neha to keep staring at the well-developed pair of bosoms. Having spent almost all her life in a rural setup, Naina had a well-toned body compared to myself and, especially Neha whose was as smooth as velvet. I continued rubbing the paste all over Naina's back, down until her crack while she concentrated on her well erect pair on her front as well as her abdomen. Having satisfied with her upper body, she tied back her dhoti up covering her chest and started concentrating on her legs, after having them exposed entirely.

I took a handful and started applying on both my shoulders and arms as I could sense that Naina was giving a final touch with subtly touching upon her female organs inside the wrap. Neha too started scrubbing off both her arms and shoulders gently as I moved on to my legs after pulling up my dhoti almost up to my waist, which left alone sufficient covering down there. Neha was reluctant to follow suit, hence, I sat down in front of her and pulled her dhoti up to her waist before scrubbing both her legs and feet, rather gently without peeling her tender skin off. She consciously held onto her crotch with the clothing while I took care of her skin. I sat back beside her and untied the knot of her wrap, letting it fall on her lap baring her petite breasts before doing the same with mine. I started applying the paste to my bosoms and abdomen area while encouraging Neha to do the same to her pair of assets, which she obliged without much hesitation. Later on, I turned her side on, facing her back towards me and scrubbed off the whole surface before asking her to do the same with my back as well as the sides. 

Naina sat on the last step dipping her legs inside the pond while rinsing the other parts of her body. Intermittently she turned towards us with a cheeky smile, to have a glance and enjoy our frontal exposure and Neha's apparent reluctance. I slipped my hand inside my dhoti to gently caress my openings before guiding Neha's hand into hers to do the same, rather forcefully, with her face turning red.

We both tied our wraps up above chest and joined Naina down at the pond. Naina untied her wrap and tied around her waist before stepping inside the waters where the water level remained just below her shoulders. I sat there for a while rinsing my legs before following suit, tying my wrap around my waist, though Neha didn't. She choose to keep her modesty intact before carefully stepping inside the water. We washed ourselves completely inside the water and remained there lunging on all directions for close to an hour before coming out.

We got back inside the house and wiped our bodies with towels before Naina gave us another set of dhotis to wear, having gotten rid of the wet ones. We had our lunch that was cooked and brought by one of the servants of Naina, sitting in the backyard itself. It was almost three in the evening as we walked back to Naina's house, in ten minutes via a shorter and safer route, in the same clothing with a towel around to cover our bare shoulders while the clouds started gathering above us for another episode of thunder-showers, later in the evening.

Neha and I fell asleep in each other's arms as soon as we entered our room, only to be woken up by repeated knocks at the door by Naina when it was time for a hot cup of tea. It was raining cats and dogs as I came out of the room, taking Neha along. Rather surprisingly, Neha stepped out of the room without being concerned about wearing anything underneath our single piece of clothing. We settled down on the east chairs at the veranda, sipping our tea with Naina while reminiscing an eventful twenty-four hours since we had arrived here. Neha appeared a little more comfortable moving around in a dhoti alone, than she did a few hours before and I was happy to have brought her this far, of course, one step at a time. We sat there for an hour or so as the rain subsided a bit, before getting inside for dinner. 

We experienced a sudden power outage, due to the persistent showers, as soon as we're done doing dishes after treating ourselves with plates full of mouth-watering chicken biriyani. Despite the rains it was reasonably humid inside and we remained in the living area itself due to its better air circulation.

Naina lit up a couple of lamps for well enough visibility and laid down a large grass sleeping mat on the floor. She sat down leaning her back onto the wall beside. 

"Why your baby girl is feels shy most of the time?" she asked me stretching her legs.

"You ask her yourself." I said laughingly, and looked at Neha who sported an obvious blush.

"Come over here dear." Gestured Naina, asking Neha to come and sat beside her on the mat.

Neha looked around for a moment in a tinge of reluctance before went onto sit next to Naina. I too joined them, sitting on the other side, having Neha in the middle, as Naina put her arm around Neha's bare shoulders.

"So, tell me why are you shy?" she asked Neha caressing her cheek with the other hand. 

Naina then went on to kiss Neha's on her forehead, as she remained silent and looking downwards being embarrassed.

"She's so sweet isn't she, and innocent." I said ruffling Neha's hair with my fingers, while Naina's hand probed around Neha's collar bones.

Naina's hand moved further down teasing around the knot that Neha had put tied just above her bosoms. 

"Let's see what this innocent girl is shy about." said Naina as she slowly removed the knot and let Neha's dhoti fall. 

"You have a nice pair darling. Why do you keep them hidden always?" quipped Naina, taking a good look at the completely bared assets. 

Neha attempted to cover her naked breasts with her arms across in front, but Naina held onto Neha's arms, pulling them aside. Meanwhile, Neha was consciously looking down with a tinge of smile on her face, as her petite breasts stood well erect following Naina's seductive moves. Naina then slowly cupped the pair with her hands and started pressing them gently as Neha twitched a little in response. I wrapped my arms around her waist and started kissing her shoulder on my side as she arched her neck slightly backwards letting the sensation sink in on both fronts. I slowly played inside her navel while probing her nape with my lips as Naina gently squeezed each nipple using her thumb and forefinger. Neha had started moaning in sync, thoroughly enjoying what was being done to her tenderness, despite her initial hesitancy. 

"How do you feel darling? You like it right?" asked Naina having taken a pause from her play, while I kept on stimulating her navel.

She blushed in embarrassment and nodded without looking at either of us. I leaned forward and took one of her bosoms in my mouth and sucked around, while intermittently teasing her protruding nipple with my tongue, before moving onto the other asset and repeating the same. Meanwhile Naina caressed her back gently while ruffling her hair, making her more comfortable and lasting.