The Bride's First Dance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh yes! If I'd known you were ohhhhhhh this fucking good I'd have let you ummmm fuck me anytime you wanted!" Alexia moaned in reply, humping her hips up to meet his every thrust into her.

The bed quickly became one long squeaking noise as Jesse fucked Alexia into it hard and fast. The springy mattress bouncing the lustful pair up and down as Jesse's hips worked his cock into Alexia over and over again.

The feeling of such a big dick pumping into her was almost overwhelming for Alexia. She could barely breathe -- every breath was like a red hot fire that burned her ecstasy-filled lungs. Fuck but she felt incredible! Every nerve in her body was alive with pleasure and her pussy had never felt so full and fucked so hard.

"Give it to me, Jesse! Oh fuck! Yes! Oh yes! Give me your big cock!" Alexia moaned gripping on to her fiancé's best friend's shoulders and arms for support.

Jesse did just that. Fucking Alexia hard and deep. All of his dick disappearing inside her welcoming pussy, wet and slick.

"Do you want me to stop?" Jesse asked hornily and Alexia tightened her legs around his waist.

"Don't you dare! Don't stop fucking me for anything!" She groaned throatily.

"What if Taylor walks in?" He asked with playful smugness.

Alexia moaned deeply at the thought that her fiancé might walk in to his bedroom and catch her, his fiancée of over a year and a half, having sex with his best friend. The thought would have shocked her or made her laugh earlier in the night, but now it just spurred the hot blonde on even more and she humped her hips up manically.

"Then you fuck me until I scream!" Alexia answered hotly, with the dirtiest smile she had ever given. "Now give me your cock, you big-dicked bastard!"

Jesse wasn't one to not give a woman what she wanted and so his hips worked extra hard and fast driving his cock in and out of Alexia's hot, dripping pussy. Her beautiful tits went wild.

The room quickly became filled with the lustful moans of the once faithful fiancée, the grunts of the best man -- who was proving he was the best man right then -- and the squeaking sounds of the bed as Alexia was fucked upon it.

"Oh yes! Jesse! Ohhhhh fuck me with that big dick! Oh yeah! Ummmmm ohhhhhh! Fuck me! Oh god yes, fuck me!" Alexia begged hornily "Oh fuck, you're splitting me open! Oh god yes! OHHHHH!"

"Do you want me to fuck you without a condom so I can cum inside you?" Jesse growled as his hips worked, Alexia's legs bouncing up and down on his ass as he fucked her.

"Oh yes! Yes! I want to feel your cock in me! I want you to cum inside me like only Taylor should! Fuck me, baby, I'm your slut!" Alexia moaned loudly enough to be heard down the hallway.

"Are you my slut? Are you going to let me fuck you whenever I want?" Jesse asked as he slammed down into her, driving his big cock deep inside her wanton pussy.

"Oh yes! I'm Taylor's fiancée but I'm your slut! I want you to fuck me any time you want. Fuck! Oh yes god! OHhhhh so fucking deep! Fuck me harder! You can fuck me at the wedding...ohhhhh....at the wedding reception too...You can be the first to fuck me when I get back from my honeymoon! I'll beg for your dick any time you want. Just don't stop fucking me now!" Alexia moaned wildly in response, her nails clawing down Jesse's back as passion and pleasure erupted through every inch of her like a lustful drug.

"Beg me to fuck you now." Jesse demanded and Alexia purred hornily.

"Mmmmm, is that what you want, Jesse? You want your best friend's fiancée to beg you to fuck her? You want to hear it from my own mouth as you screw me? Mmmmm ohhhhhh! Yes I want you to fuck me, Jesse. I want you to fuck me. Please, baby, please fuck me. Don't stop. I want you to fuck me so badly. Please fuck me, Jesse. Ohhhh please! Ohhhh please! Please fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Alexia moaned in reply and Jesse growled and gave it to her even harder and faster. The beautiful blonde mewed in delight and groaned louder. Her cries heard throughout the house.

Jesse fucked her hard, pounding his dick into her pussy relentlessly until he leaned on one arm and reached up with the other to grab her rolling tits. Squeezing hard he played with her tits as he fucked her faster.

"Ohh yes, baby, play with my tits! Fuck! Fucking squeeze them while Taylor has no idea! Squeeze them as you fuck me!" Alexia cried out as she fucked herself back on Jesse's cock.

"Fuck you've got incredible tits!" Jesse growled hornily.

"They're all for you, baby. You get to play with them whenever you want to." Alexia moaned playfully. "If you want to squeeze them in front of Taylor you can."

Jesse grinned at the hotness of that and at how lustful Alexia was becoming.

"You don't mind your fiancé's best friend playing with your tits, Lexi?" Jesse asked as he sat up and grabbed her other breast with his other hand.

Holding them together he began fucking her like he was riding her as he held onto her big tits and squeezed them.

"Ah fuck! Yeah, fuck! Ohhhhh!" Alexia moaned, relishing in the feel of his hands on her tits. Fuck but it felt so good and so naughty. This was Jesse Knowles. And he had his hands on her bare tits while he had his dick buried unprotected inside her pussy! That was just unbelievable...and oh so fucking hot.

"Ah, shit. That's right, Lex, take my cock like a slut." Jesse groaned and Alexia moaned in reply.

"Do you like having your hands all over me?" She asked playfully as she panted for breath.

"Fuck, you're so hot!" Jesse grunted in reply.

"Mmmmm, I bet you love fucking your friend's fiancée, don't you Jesse?" Alexia purred sexily, "I bet you love having your hands all over my tits as you fuck me with your big, unprotected cock."

Jesse rammed into her harder for good measure at that.

"Ohhhhh I love it. Mmmmm, I love your big dick in me. More than I love Taylor's. I love you fucking me more than I love him fucking me! You're so much bigger and better than he is. Oh god! YES! Ohhhhhh! Fuck! I love Taylor so fucking much, but I love your big dick more! YES! Fuck me! Fuck me with your big cock, bad boy. Nail me to this bed and make me yours." Alexia moaned, urging him on.

Jesse's fingers sank into the soft but firm flesh of Alexia's tits, pushing the supple flesh up and around his hands as he clung to them to fuck her deeper.

"You love Taylor but you're letting me fuck you and grab your tits?" Jesse asked smugly.

"Ohhh yes! Yes! I love him! Oh my god, fuck me with that big cock! I love Taylor so much! I'm going to marry him. But I love you fucking me! Oh yes! Give me that dick, Jesse! Fuck me like I'm your slut!" Alexia groaned in reply.

"Am I bigger than Taylor?" He asked already knowing the answer.

"Fuck yes! You're so much bigger than Taylor! Oh god! I love your dick so much more!" Alexia moaned, clawing at his back before she reached down to grab the pillow above her head in a death grip.

"Am I better than him?" Jesse asked, growling as he fed her his cock over and over.

"Mmmmmm, yes! You're so much better at fucking me than Taylor is. I'd rather have you fucking me than Taylor! God I love the way you fuck me! Fuck me, Jesse, fuck me harder!" Alexia cried out loudly, loud enough to be heard down the hallway.

Inspired by her words, Jesse redoubled his efforts and literally began pounding Alexia into the bed, his hips working his cock in and out of her like a blur.

Letting go of her tits he grabbed hold of her waist and began forcing her down onto his dick with every thrust, bringing pleased moans from the illicit blonde fiancée.

"Whose dick do you prefer, Lex?" Jesse growled as he rammed her full of his cock.

"Ohhhhh yours! I love your dick! You're so fucking big and thick! Fuck! Ohhhhhhh! Yes! Give it to me! I never knew sex could feel like this! Fuck! Fuck my brains out, baby! Make me your slut, Jesse!" Alexia purred, her voice stuttering from the hard fucking she was receiving.

Not letting her down Jesse did just that, pounding her ass into the creaking bed again and again.

CREAK CREAK CREAK

The sound mixed with Jesse's grunts and growls and Alexia's moans and groans, marking the illicit sex going on and resounding against the walls and pounding down the hallway. That's when Alexia realised just how loud she was being. Taylor could hear her any second. Would he know it was her by her voice? She had never sounded like this when she had sex with him. Oh she wasn't quiet, but neither was she this loud or vocal. And she never moaned this much with him!

The thought that here she was, naked and having sex with her fiancé's best friend while her fiancé was just a few feet away in another room, with no idea she was there, was just too hot! It turned the stunning blonde on more than ever.

Smiling wickedly, Alexia pulled at the pillow as pleasure ran through every inch of her hot body.

"While you're fucking me, Taylor is just down the hall with no idea I'm under you. No idea that I'm naked for you to see and feel. Mmmmmm. No idea that you're fucking me better than he does with a dick that is much bigger than his. That you're staring at my tits as you fill my pussy with your big cock. Taylor has no idea that you're pounding his fiancée into his bed. Do you like that, Jesse? Fucking me behind my fiancé's back?" Alexia asked lewdly.

"You're such a bad girl, Lex. And I think you deserve to be fucked harder for that." Jesse replied and Alexia squealed as he rammed home into her so hard that he drove her up the bed towards the headboard.

"I am a bad girl." Alexia agreed, then moaned loudly, crying out down the hallway, "Ohhhhhh! Taylor! I'm fucking your best friend, baby! Ummmm! His dick is so much bigger than yours! Ohhhh! God his dick is so big and thick, and so deep inside me! He's fucking me bareback, my love! He's going to cum inside your beautiful fiancée! Ohhhhh and he loves my tits! His hands felt so good on my tits while he was fucking me! Ohhhhhhh! He's so much better at fucking me than you are! I'm your fiancée, baby, and your best friend is fucking me! I love his cock so much! I'm going to have sex with him so much from now on! Oh god! He's staring at my naked tits! Oh baby! He can do anything he wants to me tonight, baby! Even things you've wanted me to do that I never have! I'm all his! I'm his slut!"

Jesse growled at that and roughly slammed his cock into her, making the bed creask so loudly that Alexia thought he might have broken it.

Leaning down he wrapped his lips around her nipples and bit hard, sucking her nipple into his mouth as his tongue licked furiously around them. Alexia moaned loudly.

"Ohhhhh he's sucking my tits, Taylor! Your friend is sucking on my tits, baby, and it feels so good!" Alexia called out as she reached for Jesse's head and pulled him into her chest.

Never breaking his stride or slowing down, Jesse continued to feed her his cock hard and fast as he slobbered all over her nipples. Biting and sucking on them furiously and letting his tongue flick them sexily. Passion and pleasure burned through Alexia with every touch of his mouth on her and the image that here she was letting Jesse, her fiancé's best friend, suck on her big naked tits while he was fucking her unprotected, kept playing in her mind.

She couldn't believe she was actually doing this...with Jesse! She had seen him so many times before, and yet here she was, impaled on his dick and letting him chew on her tits!

All while Taylor was in another room just down the hall, no doubt able to hear her moans and groans of lustful pleasure! It was just too hot!

"Oh my god, keep eating my tits, Jesse! Oh yes! Ohhhh fuck! I love your mouth on me!" Alexia moaned loudly before squealing as Jesse slammed his cock all the way into her. "Oh yes! YES! Oh god! Oh my fucking....ohhhhhh! You're so fucking thick! So fucking big! Oh god you feel so fucking good in me! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, Jesse!"

Breaking his liplock on her nipples, Jesse licked around the hard nubs before pulling each with his teeth then biting into her soft but firm flesh. Mauling her tits with his mouth he growled hungrily before pulling back and looking hornily down at her.

"Fuck! You're so hot!" He exclaimed hotly.

"Mmmmm, Taylor thinks so. And you've always thought I was hot. Now you get all of me to yourself." Alexia replied hornily.

"I've always wanted to see your tits, Lex. And now they're all mine!" Jesse half-grunted between clenched teeth as Alexia's pussy clamped hard around his invading cock.

"They are all yours. Yours to suck, squeeze, and fuck, baby! I may be Taylor's fiancée but you get my tits and pussy any time you want them!" Alexia moaned loudly.

Spurred on, Jesse fucked her hard. Each thumping slam into her made the headboard bump into the wall, marking the illicit sex going on. But it was how good it felt that sent waves of pure pleasure through Alexia's slender body. The feel of Jesse's cock burying itself deep inside her as he used her for his own pleasure and pulled her back onto his invading member by her slim waist.

"Ohhhh fuck! Yes! Oh god, Jesse! Mmmmmm. Fuck!" Alexia moaned as Jesse slammed into her hard and fast, "Oh yes! Oh baby yes! Fuck! Fuck me! Oh god if I would have known how good you were I would have let you fuck me before now! Oh god!"

For a few minutes the two fucked hard and fast, moaning and groaning as Jesse held onto Alexia's waist and fucked into her, her hands reaching up to claw at his back again. That was when he grabbed her hands and slammed them down onto the bed, leaning up again to fuck down into Alexia's pussy like a drilling jackhammer.

"Oh fuck! YES! YES YEEEESSSS! OHHHHHH!" Alexia moaned loudly, her fingers twining through his as he held her hands down on the bed and nailed her hard. "Fuck me, baby! Fuck me, Jesse...nail me to this fucking bed! Oh yes!"

"Nail you to the bed? I'm going to fuck you so hard you scream!" Jesse growled hornily as he continued to pound away, driving Alexia's ass into the mattress and making her tits fly around her chest.

"Ohhh, oh my god yes! Make me scream Jesse! Fuck me harder! Faster! Don't ever stop! FUCK! Ohhhh fuck, I want you to fuck me forever! Don't ever stop giving me your big cock!" Alexia groaned, pushing hard against Jesse's hands as he held her tightly where she was.

"Is that what you want? You want me to fuck you like only Taylor should?" Jesse asked fiercely as he slammed down into her.

"Oh yes! Oh fuck! Fuck me like only my fiancé should! Give me all of your cock, Jesse!" Alexia cried out in reply, smashing her hips up to meet each of Jesse's powerful thrusts.

"Take my big dick, Alexia! Take it like the slut you are! Show me how much you want it!" Jesse growled and Alexia moaned loudly.

"I am your slut! Fuck me like your slut, Jesse. Make me your slut!" She replied as harshly as he had sounded, gripping tightly to his hands.

Fucking back and forth the pair made the bed shimmy and shake in time with how Alexia's tits were rolling around her chest. They fucked hard and fast, Jesse's ass a downward slamming blur as he pumped his hard cock in and out of Alexia like a nailing machine. And all the while Alexia moaned and groaned louder and louder, struggling to breathe as she fucked back up to his every thrust.

"Fuck! I loved seeing you suck my dick, Lex. You looked so fucking hot with your mouth and throat full of my cock! Ungh! Like now...you look so fucking hot with your pussy stuffed full of my dick! Agh, take it slut!" Jesse harshly said as he let go of her hands and took hold of her waist with one hand and the headboard with the other.

"Mmmmm, I ugh loved having your dick in my mouth! Ohhhhh! Uh, uh, uh! It was hot looking up to see your face, not Taylor's. Just like now!" Alexia replied sexily, moaning softly as she reached up to grab hold of the headboard herself. Thrusting her impressive tits up as she arched her back slightly.

"Ungh, I'm gonna love seeing you after I've fucked you! Seeing you with Taylor. Knowing what you look like beneath those tight, low-cut clothes you wear. Remembering your face as you're beneath me! Remembering how you screamed and moaned for me!" Jesse growled.

Alexia moaned lewdly.

"Ohhhh you're going to think of how you fucked me when you see me next to Taylor? You're such a bad boy, Jesse. Mmmmmm. I'm going to think of your dick pounding the hell out of my pussy and your hands on my tits every time I look into Taylor's eyes and tell him I love him. Mmmm! Ohhhh! Because I do love him...but I would rather, ohhhhh, have you fucking me!" Alexia purred sexily.

Jesse smiled playfully at that and pulled on the headboard to drive his dick deeper into Alexia. He fucked her so hard and fast that his big heavy balls slapped lustfully against her ass in a rhythmic slap slap slap.

For Alexia she couldn't do anything except moan and cry out in pleasure. Jesse felt so thick inside her, so big and deep. He was stretching her open and slamming her cervix with the enormous sensitive tip of his cock. Alexia had never felt anything like it inside her, and the way it shot pleasure through her body the beautiful brunette could barely hold back from cumming.

Clawing at the headboard, Alexia held on for dear life as Jesse fucked her within an inch of hers. The bed creaked and groaned illicitly and the hot fiancée's legs bounced up and down on his back as she held on and fucked herself in time with his powerful thrusts.

"I'm going to fuck you so much from now on!" Jesse growled, "Every day I'm going to nail the hell out of you and grab your tits. I hope you know you're mine now."

"Ohhhhhhh!" Alexia moaned loudly, turned on like hell by that idea. "Ummm, yeah! Ohhh! Are you going to grab my tits in front of Taylor when he's not looking? Fuck me every night even when he's awake? Are you going to make his fiancée your slut?"

"Nnnngh! FUCK! You're going to be in my bed more than his!" Jesse grunted. "And you're going to do anything

I ask."

Letting go of the headboard Alexia wrapped her arms around Jesse's back, scratching and clawing as she shuddered and fucked herself silly underneath him. The moment she let go the headboard instantly began banging against the wall, knocking rhythmically against the wall hard and fast as Jesse nailed Alexia within an inch of her life.

THUMP BANG THUMP BANG CREAK GROAN CREAK GROAN

"Ohhh yeah! Ohhh fuck! YES! Ohhhhh! Unnnn! Mmmmm fuck me, Jesse, fuck me!" Alexia

Moaned, her voice as loud as it would go.

"Take that dick. Come on, Alexia, beg for my cock." Jesse grimaced and Alexia groaned loudly.

"Ohhh fuck me please! Give me your big dick, Jesse! Oh god! YES! Ohhhh! Please fuck me with your big cock! Nail me to this bed, baby. Fuck me behind Taylor's back!" Alexia managed to croak out as he fucked her sending waves of passion-fuelled lust rampaging throughout her body and burning her already on fire pussy.

Finally Alexia gasped for breath. But she only had a moment as Jesse instantly mashed his lips to hers, his tongue darting into her mouth and dancing with hers in a passionate kiss as he continued to hump his ass up and down, drilling his impressive cock in and out of her pussy.

Alexia almost lost her mind as she thoroughly kissed Jesse back more than she had ever kissed -- or wanted to kiss -- Taylor before. Humping her hips up to meet every downward thrust he made into her, Alexia fucked herself closer and closer to her impending orgasm. She could feel it building rapidly. She desperately wanted to cum now and couldn't wait to feel Jesse fill her with his seed.

Fucking as mindlessly as she was being fucked, Alexia let go of herself and went wild.

- - -

Jesse slammed his dick into Alexia again and again, driving her ass into the bed and fucking her closer to her impending orgasm. Jesse's own climax was swiftly catching up to him as Alexia's pussy clung to his dick, squeezing and wetly squelching his cock in the hotness and deepness. And fuck did Jesse love it!

1...89101112...15