The Bridesmaids Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A burst of fabulous pleasure now rocked Cheryl's body for the second time. She was again reaching orgasm. All the hand, mouth and pussy play with a cuffed Steve was driving her wild with excitement.

"Suck his balls harder," Cheryl shouted. "He's ready to give in."

Cheryl used her hands on the chair top, and the tips of her toes on the carpet for leverage, forcing his cock up deep inside of her faster and harder. She was just slamming at his cock now with her pumping pussy, making sure the thrusts he was forced to take were full length and relentless.

The phone began to ring again. Heather was obviously out of her mind, desperately wanting to make love to her man on her wedding night only he was late coming to her room. The girls had been working him over for a full forty-three minutes, and so he was now a full thirteen minutes over due. Heather was obviously frantic.

Steve was gasping and covered in sweat from head to foot.

Cheryl's breasts were also soaked in salty sweat and she swung the stiff nipples back and forth across his chest, knowing that would make him even hotter. It did.

He was now out of his mind with wanton glee, and starting to lose the battle to keep his boiling pent up cum locked within his balls.

He stared down at her engorged black boobs, and the thick, sexy nipples that swung across his rippling abdomen and bulging pecs. Her curves were amazing, and keeping him mesmerized. He was now out of his mind with panic. Sensations of an approaching mind blowing orgasm he had fought so hard to supress, was now looming large on the horizon, only about thirty seconds away. He could fight it no longer.

Suddenly, and without warning, Deandra finally stopped sucking his balls, relieving some of the pressure on his cock. After forty-four minutes her mouth was fully exhausted. She withdrew her thick red painted lips and his giant, swollen balls slipped back over the edge of the chair.

"Why'd you stop sucking his balls?"

"My mouth seized up on me. Let's switch."

"You shouldn't have stopped. Another thirty seconds and we would have had him."

"Sorry. Let's switch."

"Fine."

Cheryl climbed off him, and he felt gratified that he had done the impossible, and outlasted the girls and their amazing fuck session. Somehow he had managed not to reach orgasmic glory. If they should let him go now, then he would still have a stiff cock for his bride. That thought infuriated Deandra. She waited for Cheryl to slip under the chair and reach up with her wet mouth to envelop his squirming balls.

Steve groaned at the heavenly sensations of his balls being captivated by Cheryl's saliva and tongue.

Deandra knelt in front of Steve and glared at his stubborn cock. It was now her turn to work the magic that would hopefully extract the cum from his balls and leave his cock lifeless, limp and useless for a full twenty-four hours.

The phone was ringing non-stop now. Heather's horny nipples were prepped and ready for Steve's skilful lips, only his lips were nowhere to be found, and neither was the rest of him. He was too busy having his cock worked on by two vengeful black bridesmaids who were determined to stop at nothing to ruin her wedding night.

Deandra decided to take the slow, subtle approach.

She let her thumb and index finger circle his shaft just below the cock head.

Then she gave it teasing up and down strokes that were plodding yet persistent.

She let her tongue dart in and out of her red painted lips, taunting his cock head with moist licks that kept up the pressure on the exact same spot, trying to build up a weakness to his resistance.

His white cock was now red and swollen, fiery hot to the touch.

She took her time, watching his eyes then adjusting her circled finger and tongue each time his expression betrayed she was starting to push him over the edge.

She carefully and continually licked the exact same spot on his cock head for the next ten minutes while her fingers slowly slid up and down the area just below her tongue.

He suddenly started to moan, his face so soaked in sweat that his hair was completely drenched with salty drops just pouring off of him.

Cheryl sucked his balls harder, forcing them into a frenzy he could neither resist nor back away from.

His chest was heaving in and out as her tongue continued to keep pressure up with darting, lusty licks that taunted his mind and weakened his once proud resistance to the point that he knew he couldn't hold out much longer.

"Please, please let me go," he begged. "You made your point."

"No, I'll make my point when your cum starts flowing out of this damn cum hole," she said with a giggle, pausing the sucking just long enough to get the words out.

She then let her circled finger continue to jerk the sensitive area up and down as her finger tips from her other hand sensually rubbed the top of his cock head, just above where her tongue now resumed its super sweet licking.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck...damn you bitches," he spat out as his body began to shiver.

He rolled his eyes at the ceiling, unable to stomach watching as his sperm prepared to fire maniacally.

It was going to be the best orgasm he had ever had, but rather than savor the moment, he was in a full blown panic as his orgasmic trigger began to pull back and get set to fire.

In just a few seconds, if the women kept it up, he would be doomed to unleash his cum in ferocious spurts that would surely milk him dry and turn his once proud cock into a useless marshmallow.

The sound of Heather's voice, coming from just outside the room, indicated that she had left their honeymoon suite, and was now wandering the halls asking if wedding guests had perhaps seen Steve about.

Nobody had seen him except for the two girls now working his cock into a frenzy.

His spirit sank and her next lick on his cock head was one straw too many, pushing him over the edge. He groaned out of his skull and the women kept up the pressure. The harder he would have his unfolding orgasm is the longer it would take his cock to become erect again.

A long blast of hot cum suddenly shot out of his cock, landing on Deandra's face.

The next blast shot hard out onto the carpet below, and the third fired like a long string, stretching onto her pumping fingers and hand until it ran down her arm. She giggled triumphantly at how hot and sexy it felt.

A fourth spurt managed to catch her on the nose and she giggled again, knowing he was going to shrink to nothing and there would be nothing his bride could possibly do to change that for a full twenty-four hours. Their wedding night was now effectively ruined, and the most they would be able to do in the two thousand dollar a night penthouse suite was play cards.

Cheryl let his balls slip out of her sexy mouth, but Deandra kept the pumping and licking going. She was determined to drain every last drop out of him. They both laughed and watched in awe as his frantic balls continued to spew his cum out of the cum hole and then either onto the floor or down along her arm.

Finally, a few seconds later, he was completely spent.

Cheryl undid the cuff on his right hand and then tossed the keys into his lap.

"There, now you can set yourself free while me and Cheryl leave.

The girls began laughing again, pointing to his shrinking cock and scooping up their clothes, whipping them on as they raced to the door.

He was just undoing the last cuff on his ankle when they managed to put on the last of their clothes then run out the door.

A minute later and they met Heather searching the hall for her man.

"Either of you seen Steve? I've been looking everywhere for him."

"He's in that room over there. He should be on his way out any second. Some guests were just having a few last drinks with him."

"Thank goodness I found him. I'm desperately anxious to get my honeymoon started. You poor girls wouldn't know what I'm talking about having never been married yourselves. But don't despair, some man out there might eventually want you one day, although you might have to take your appearance up a notch. Competition for men is stiff these days."

"Thanks for the tip," Deandra said. "Although I wouldn't hold my breath about starting your wedding night right now."

"What are you talking about?"

"What we are talking about," Cheryl continued, smiling from ear to ear, "is that from what we could see, it looks as though Steve has already had his honeymoon."

###

12