The Bridge - An Outdoor Experience

Story Info
Hiking with Unexpected Surprises.
1k words
4.42
4.1k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bridge

This is a story about the time my wife and I had our first ever exhibitionist experience, only we had no idea we were going to live it. All characters are over 18 years of age and no names have been used to protect the not so innocent. It is a true story which, in IMHO, makes it that much better.

One afternoon my wife and I went hiking in Thomaston Reservoir Park. There is a bridge which goes across the top of the dam at the southern end of the reservoir. It was late in the day in early Spring, and no one was around, at least we didn't think there was. She was in a hiking skirt, and I was in hiking shorts. We both went commando which we have found makes for much more interesting hikes.

We made it to the middle of the bridge and looked out over the reservoir just as the sun was setting. As we leaned against the railing it was a remarkable sight to behold. She was entranced with the way the light was shimmering off the water. She looked absolutely delicious in the setting sun's color. I kept looking at her, then the natural beauty of nature around us, then back at her. I was amazed how beautiful she was. I leaned in from behind her and placed my arms around her waist and pulled her close. Holding her was a wonder in itself, soft, warm and "just right". I kissed her neck and ears (she goes crazy when I do that). She leaned her head back against my shoulder, opening her ivory tower to my kisses. Moments later I felt her starting undulate back against me, moving her hips like a lap dance. It didn't take long for me to exhibit my appreciation.

She reached around slowly, but kept looking out over the scenery, and unzipped my shorts and pulled my cock out. She stroked me several times and once I was hard and free, she slowly moved her hands back to her front but at the same time lifted the back of her skirt. Here was my innocent wife, who rarely takes chances, offering herself to me in a public place no less. I looked left... I looked right... and saw no one, I slide myself softly against her moist garden, feeling her arousal and then I took the plunge and in one swift motion was buried in her. She let out a surprised squeal which echoed across the dam and reservoir, and we were off.

I reached around, unbuttoned her shirt and cupped her breasts as they bounced with each thrust. The slapping of our bodies was clearly audible. I saw her turn her head to the right and stare at something, but I was too busy watching my cock slide easily into and out of her.

It was such a turn on having sex like this is the open with the chance someone could come along at any moment. I was surprised she wanted to do it since she is normally shy about sex. I started moving faster with deep strokes and then she suddenly tensed up and then let out a sensuous moan followed by a deep groan as she came. She leaned heavily on the railing before her as she shuddered on my cock.

She was still looking to the right so I followed her gaze and saw another hiker not 20 feet away with his cock out in his hand jerking off watching us. Seeing him jerking off had sent my wife over the edge and as he came, she clenched down on my cock, and I knew I couldn't hold out much longer.

The hiker now began stroking faster as he realized we weren't going to stop. He moved closer to us and was now only a couple of feet away. I suddenly felt my cum beginning to rise and told my wife,

"Babe, I almost ready, I'm going to cum"

She quickly pulled off me, turned and knelt in front of me, taking my cock deep into her mouth. She hummed delightfully, loving the flavor of us, and soon had me deep in her throat.

Faster she went with throat deep motions and then I told her, "Here it cums babe" and let out a totally satisfied "ahh yeessssss " as my load exploded from my cock into her mouth. It came out in huge waves, and in a rarity, proved way too much for her and she was forced to let it drip out the sides of her mouth and onto her breasts.

She kept sucking my cock but now was watching the hiker jerking off less than a foot from her face. Just then we heard the hiker begin to moan and say, "shit I'm gonna to cum!". My wife quickly let my cock slip from her mouth and moved over to sucked his cock into her mouth just as he began to cum.

He was slightly bigger than me but she still took him right down her throat like she'd been sucking cock her whole life (which she hadn't). He went ballistic, thrusting in and out of my wife's mouth, holding her head as he had his way with her, she looked like she gave him the best head he'd ever gotten and was loving it. She had grabbed his balls and was caressing them as I watched his cock pulse in my wife's mouth.

He was loudly moaning and swearing and grunting as she sucked him, all the while my cum was still dripping down the sides of her mouth, onto her breasts and belly. When he finally couldn't take it anymore she let him slip from her mouth and, still kneeling used her fingers to swipe up my cum, his cum and swallow every bit of it while looking into the hiker's eyes.

Then, without a word to anyone, she stood up, buttoned her shirt, straighten her skirt, and took my hand and off on the rest our hike we went.

Oh how we Love the Outdoors & The Bridge