The Brit Ch. 01: Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be lying if I say that I hate the attention," I smiled back, "but there are rules."

"Sometimes rules are there in place for a reason," She looked down to her hand and her wedding band. "But sometimes it's okay to break them." Trish grinned,

"I'll take that in mind," I replied.

With that said, Trish finished her glass of wine and walked back to the house. My eyes were instantly drawn to her ass, it was curved and taunt, just like her daughter. Immediately I thought about caressing it. I don't go for married women, brings too much tension. But with Stephen being such a dick and the apparent friction in their marriage; flirting, ogling or even fucking her would not bring an ounce of guilt for me.

"You should know something about Natalie," Trish said looking over her shoulder. She knew that I was staring at her ass; she threw her shoulders back and arched her back, making her butt look a lot bigger. "My daughter has faced many adversities and had to fight to get where she is. When there's something that she wants, that she really desires, she gets it." She smirked and walked back into the kitchen, her ass swaying.

--

I returned inside the house to more football. I made some more small talk with the members of the family; I even got them to explain what a safety is. Everyone was friendly, which was cool, all apart from Stephen. He was still playing the part of the over-protective dad, with a hint of casual xenophobia and arseholism.

Ignoring him and his strange belief that the Revolutionary War is still ongoing; I spotted Natalie going back and forth outside the room. I left my seat, needing to speak to her. I snuck into the dining room to find Natalie bending over a sideboard, her arse up in the air. It was round and pert, begging to be touched, I could see McAllen's sexual harassment guidelines screaming at me. Fuck it; I'm going to ask her out. Maybe, she'll be cool with me fucking her mother while also dating her.

"Hey, Callum." She beamed, "I'm sorry that I had to leave you alone all afternoon."

"I understand, Natalie. You're helping out." I smiled back. "Anyway, I've been having fun. Everyone's been so hospitable. Also, I've been talking to your Dad, he's interesting." I had no choice but to lie.

"Yeah," Natalie rolled her eyes. She looked disgusted by him. She saw me looking at her and quickly reverted to casual flirting. "So...," she placed a hand on my arm, "how did you enjoy your first Thanksgiving?"

"Yeah, I like it," I said; my gaze was switching from her blue eyes to her glossy pink lips, I wanted to stick my tongue past them among other things. "You've got family, parades, sports that I don't understand and some of the most delicious food I've tasted."

"That's great to hear. There's a rumor that you might be staying for longer than expected. Maybe we can make it an annual thing." She said, biting her lip and stared at me.

"Maybe," I smiled, doing my best to be reassuring. It was evident to my overlords that I want to stay, but it's more of a wait-and-see situation.

"You're not leaving, are you?" Natalie asked, looking apprehensive.

"Uh, I was thinking about it," I replied, lying. l wanted to test how she feels about me. "It's an hour drive back to my condo, so I was thinking about making a move now."

"No...no, you should stay," Natalie placed her hand on my arm, such a classic move. I even felt her fingers contract a little as she felt up my bicep, just like her mother.

"Yeah, come on Callum, stay...," I turned to see Trish leaning on the doorjamb. "At least for dessert," she smiled.

With my subordinate tracing her fingers up and down my arm while her mother is giving me fuck-me eyes, I had no choice but to allow Natalie to lead me back into the living room. The football was on mute and they were serving coffee mixed with amaretto. I stayed silent, watching them discuss who is getting married, who is getting divorced and who's having a baby.

Occasionally Trish or Natalie would include me into the conversation, like bringing my foreign perspective to US politics. Just kidding, I could see no one wanted to go anywhere near that minefield. But as we are now on the run up to Christmas, I corrected their misunderstandings of British traditions, mince pies are not made of ground beef, why kids play snowmen or trees in Nativity plays and how we like leave to whiskey instead of milk & cookies for Father Christmas, preferring him to be completely shitfaced.

--

It was now getting close to eight and I started to notice a couple of yawns, also some glances at wristwatches. While the guests were getting tired, my hosts weren't. Trish and Natalie were sitting next to each other; I could feel their eyes on me. When no one was looking, I'd see them whisper to each other while also hinting at me. I don't know what they are planning, but I was getting a knot in my stomach and adrenaline coursing through my bloodstream at the excitement/terror at the thought of it.

Natalie's Uncle Charlie and his wife Penny was the first to leave, saying that it was getting late and they wanted to be up early for Black Friday. One of the other uncles then joined, explaining that he was going to watch the other match which was going to start in twenty minutes. While they slowly corralled their kids, I looked at Stephen; he wasn't moving. Shit.

Trish handed out leftovers while Natalie chatted with her younger cousins. I was in no man's land. I knew that the two stunning blondes wanted me to stay - it's obvious. But I can assume that whatever they want to do to me, Stephen isn't part of that plan. He remained in his seat, flicking from the buildup of the next football match to some movie then back again, saying his goodbyes without looking away from the screen.

It soon became just the three of us, and Stephen. Natalie had fed the aunts and uncle some lie that she was going to give me a ride back to the train station to explain my continued presence. Trish and Natalie gave each other a concerned look, pointing to the living room. I guess we all were waiting for the fourth wheel to leave. It was getting dark and I really wanted to make my move. Why is he still here?

"You don't have to go so soon?" Natalie asked, breaking the silence. She looked a little worried.

"Yeah, c'mon stay for a while," Trish added.

Before I could say anything, Stephen appeared behind us. He shot us a profoundly uninterested look as he collected some Tupperware from the kitchen. His wife and daughter were propositioning me; he didn't even blink. "I'm going," Stephen announced. He then gave Natalie a very awkward hug; she stood lifelessly as he half-heartedly wrapped his arm around her, it was clear that both hated this interaction. He gave me a short nod but never acknowledge Trish and then left.

"Well, that was as weird as I thought it would be," Trish grinned, "It's only half 8, Callum. We can still have some fun." She then returned to the living room, swaying her arse for my benefit.

"Let's have something to drink... go get naughty," My employee muttered that last bit, making me excited at what they have planned.

Natalie linked her arm around mine and led me to the lounge. We quickly sat, with Natalie and me on one sofa while Trish was on a chair. The port had been decanted and was ready to serve. I carefully sipped my glass, which Trish had filled to the brim; I think she's trying to get me drunk. I stayed quiet as mum and daughter gossiped about their family. It was all gentle stuff at the start, but then they soon reached Stephen; fuck, they really hate him. From what I pieced together; Natalie hadn't seen him in months, that he's probably banging some waitress in a truck stop at this minute and that he's been drinking a lot.

"So Callum, how is my daughter doing at McAllen?" Trish asked after pouring more port. "How is she like during office hours?"

"Ohhh..." I gasped, port wine is not to be downed at high speeds, I was feeling warm. "She's doing fine. But because you and Natalie have been such gracious hosts, I should be honest. At first, I didn't really know who she was. I'm sorry," I glanced at Natalie who was comically over-pouting. "I could never put a name to a face, so I used to call you tall girl." I cringed.

"T-t-tall girl?" Natalie stayed committed to her bit, stuttering her words.

"But from everything I saw from your work, it was clear that you are one of the smart ones." I grinned back. I felt her hand fall on my knee. "And now, I know what a welcoming, funny, intelligent person you are."

"Ahh...you're making me blush," Natalie said, turning her face away from me, "I've gone all red,"

"Don't worry, you still look cute." Shit, I wish I hadn't said that. Actually, who cares anymore, let's just see where this goes. "What about me, how am I like as a boss?"

"Hmm," Natalie paused, "Knowledgeable, casual but also attentive and friendly."

"Also very handsome according to some of the girls." Trish chipped in, "there is that pool going on."

I turned back to Natalie, expecting her to be blushing even more. But there was no change in her cheeks, just two blue eyes staring at me.

"Your mum mentioned there some betting pool about me at work. About fucking me."

Natalie leaned in a bit more, her breasts brushing up against my forearm. "Just a little fun we have. Apparently, the females of McAllen did a bunch of these before my time. The rules are that you have to pick a particular day of the week and a location. You win double if you get them both."

"Are you... in it?"

"Yeah..." She whispered and waited for a reply.

I could feel my cock swell, even though I fought against it. I still wanted to see how this was going to plan out; there was a growing fear in the back of my mind that this could just be one big tease. "I can never do something like that again - especially someone who's my subordinate. I have rules that I can't break."

"Wait, what happened before?" Both Trish and Natalie quickly asked.

Fuck it; I thought as I took another sip, "There was this girl Jessica. She worked with me at BVG - the brokers I was at before McAllen. We were flirting outrageously since the moment we met; she was engaged, but that didn't really matter to her when she..."

I paused, looking at the mother and daughter staring at me. Should I be so brutally and graphically honest with these two? I barely know them. I am drunk, though so I can blame the port.

"Come on, Callum," Natalie said with a coy smile.

"Don't worry, Callum," Trish added, "you can be as open as much as you want, and we definitely will be open with you."

I smiled at what I assume was a deliberate double entendre, "There was this Friday night drinks with everyone in the department. Soon it was just Jessica and me. She had been engaged for a month, but that didn't stop her from trying to give me a handjob in the Viceroy. So we began to mess around; playing with each other under the table during meetings, her sucking me off while I'm making a Skype call and coffee runs to Costa that ended up with us fucking in the toilet."

Taking another sip - shit I'm very drunk right now, I tried to finish the story, "We were having fun, but then we got caught, obviously," I grinned. "We were waiting for some report to be emailed from Shanghai and we needed some time to kill. The managing director, HR director and the SPOC for our biggest client found us; naked, glistening with sweat, dried cum on Jessica's thighs and discussing if we can use butter to lube her arsehole."

"You can't," Trish quickly replied, winking at me.

"Anyway, Jess turned out to be the niece of the finance director, she apparently does this a lot. She was safe; I wasn't. I got sacked - I mean fired for some bullshit reason, I was breaking confidentiality was the excuse. But the HR director felt I was hard done by it; she got me an interview with a McAllen rep. All I have to do is keep it in my pants or I get blacklisted."

"Wow," Natalie said, "But you shouldn't be constrained by your past. Things can just happen; there's no real control."

"Yeah, it's okay to the break the rules sometimes, Callum," Trish softly said, "like it's okay to fuck one of your subordinates or get a blowjob from a girl while her mom watches, and also ..." she trailed off, but her eyes hinted that there was more.

Oh, fuck.

I then felt two delicate fingers rubbed the outline of my dick. I turned to Natalie, her face and more importantly her lips were inches from mine. My eyes drifted down to the cleavage she was displaying. "Callum, do you want to break some rules?" she said in a raspy tone.

We were then kissing, our tongues danced as my hands went to her waist. Holding her tightly, I pulled her more onto me until she was literally on my lap. She tasted unbelievable and smelt of strawberries. My fingers trailed up her sides, I was soon cupping her luscious, round tits. But before I could admire her buxom curves, Natalie broke from our embrace and slid off the couch. Before the anxiety of a sexual harassment claim could wreck me, I realized she was taking off her shoes. My focus moved to Trish, she was writhing in her seat, enjoying the show.

"Oh Mr. Spencer, you look so big and hard." Natalie grinned; she jumped back on the sofa and started rubbing the tent in my jeans, "Do you want me to suck your big, thick tool?" She was now roughly manhandling my cock. "What about my mom? Do you want her, too?"

Speechless, I just nodded.

Struggling to comprehend what was happening, I watched Natalie get down on her knees in front of me. Her slender fingers slid up and down my crotch, rubbing the bulge of my rock hard cock. Sounding unbelievably cute, Natalie giggled as she pulled down my zipper and quickly undid my jeans. She scooted in her spot, giving her mother a better view as she yanked my jeans and boxers down and released my cock.

I saw Natalie's eyes widen and she sharply inhaled as she eyed my massive, throbbing dick. Looking up from my sexy analyst, I saw her mother literally drooling over my monster. I let out a grunt, feeling Natalie's firmly squeeze me. She wrapped her fingers around my member and she softly jerked me off. My hips began to twitched and jolted as her hand slid up and down my length, making her smile.

Natalie looked over her shoulder at Trish and gave her a wink. She then leaned forward and kissed the head of my member. I watched her lower her lips to my root and run her tongue up the underside of my shaft, slowly reaching the tip and planting another kiss. Natalie carried on jerking me off while holding my cock up high. She lowered her head again and gave both my balls a long, wet kiss. I watched in awe as she opened her lips and took one of my sacks into her mouth, sucking one then the other.

"How does that feel?" I heard Trish ask. Breaking my gaze from the sexy blonde that was attacking my cock, I looked over to the hot MILF in the couch. Trish was on the edge of her seat, biting her lip and squeezing her own tits, loving the show.

"Hmm... yessss," I hissed, loving the feeling of Natalie's tongue working around my purple head. Fuck, I need to give her a raise. She deserves it just on how skillfully she uses her tongue, gliding it up and down my shaft, swirling the tip over my throbbing bulb, making me shudder with joy. She slipped off my pulsating head, grinning at the sight of her spit dripping off my erect cock. Her eyes then met mine and she flashed me a naughty wink.

Natalie firmly jerked my shaft up and down before placing her lips against my head and slowly swallowed my cock. She sucked me softly, the tip of her tongue rubbing against my purple helmet. I could feel my heart pound as this sexy blonde slid half of my dick into her mouth, her bright pink lips tightened around my tool. Grabbing my knees, Natalie bobbed her head and slowly mouth-fucked my dick.

I was in heaven. So distracted by my sexy analyst, I failed to notice the couch cushion shift and suddenly becoming overwhelmed by the smell of vanilla. I felt two soft fingers touch my chin and pull my head to the side. There I saw Trish smiling back at me, she leaned in and her lips met mine. Both our tongues reached out and gently caressed each other as I found my hands wrapped around her waist. Actually, this was heaven, making out with a hot MILF while her daughter blows me.

Trish then pushed me away and lowered her hands down to the bottom of her sweater. She pulled it over and flung it across the room, revealing her massive, round breasts in encased in a purple lace bra. She yanked my head back and her lips mashed against mine. As our tongues dueled, I reached behind and unclasped her bra. Breaking our kiss for a second time, I leaned in and admired my gorgeous host topless form. Perfect teardrop shaped with dark areolas and thick, stubby nipples, her breast were faultless and aching to be touched.

"Oh yes," Trish moaned as I instantly cupped her swaying breasts. They felt so soft but still firm in my hands. She leaned in and met my pursed lips, our tongues quickly sliding in and out of each other's mouth. As we kissed, I squeezed her tits and her nipples grew even stiffer in my palms, fucking amazing. I pinched and tugged her erect buds, making her groan into my mouth.

With a loud slurp, Natalie pulled off my rock hard member and looked up. Seeing my hands all over her mother's massive tits didn't faze her, she smiled and licked the underside of my cock. Shit, I need to delve into this mother/daughter dynamic and find out why they're so casual with sex. Natalie opened her mouth again and lowered it down on my pole, taking the whole length deep down into her throat. I screamed into Trish's mouth as her daughter's hot wet mouth enveloped my cock. Natalie kept me deep down her mouth for a few moments, her throat bulging with my dick, her eyes wide-open and was breathing heavily. Fuck, she looked so sexy.

Natalie then released me and grinned, "You like this Callum?"

Trish jumped off the couch and got onto her knees in front of my rock hard cock. "You really picked a good one," she said as she grasped my cock tightly and stroked it. Trish then leaned her face towards her daughter and gave her a peck on the lips. Their kiss lingered for a while, overloading my brain with dirty thoughts. If they really started going at it, like tonguing each other, would that be disgusting or hot? Is incest something that I could get into?

Before I could answer these philosophical questions, Trish lowered her tongue down on my pulsing tip. I felt a familiar sensation as Trish swirled her tongue around my sore head, using the same technique as her daughter. Did she teach Natalie how to suck cock? That would be so fucking hot.

Trish then gripped my painfully hard cock and ran her tongue up and down my shaft. Happy at how my dick glistened with her spit, she guided it into her open mouth. Her free breasts bounced hypnotically as she bobbed her mouth, firmly pressing her lips around my shaft. Smiling at me, Trish easily swallowed more and more of my length. I quickly felt the back of her throat and like her daughter; Trish had my pulsating dick encased in her warm mouth before releasing me.

As I watched the older blonde lash my swollen helmet with her tongue, I felt a pair of lips kiss my balls. Crouched under her mother, Natalie kissed and sucked my nut sacks as her mother continued to bob her mouth up and down. My stunning subordinate then ran her tongue through my balls, making me go mad with the desire to cum. Trish released her vice-like grip on my cockhead so her daughter could run her tongue up my shaft, stopping at my precum leaking tip.

Natalie then eagerly took her place between my legs and grasped my cock with both hands. She rubbed my tingling tip against her lips, letting my precum smear her lipstick before sliding it into her mouth. Unlike before, Natalie attacked my cock with intense lust, frantically bobbing her head up and down the entire length of my shaft, urging me to cum. I guess preferably in her mouth than inside her mothers.