The Brit Ch. 01: Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt another hand on my cock and saw Trish wildly stroke my shaft. Looking half-proud and half-jealous of her daughter, she pulled my cock out of Natalie's mouth with a loud pop sound. "My turn, baby," she said while softly caressing her daughter's hair. "Don't worry, you're going to have a lot of fun with Callum in the future."

Trish quickly replaced her daughter's lips with her own, sliding half my dick down her mouth. I groaned out loud as I felt her massive tits grind against my legs as she feverously sucked me off. It was like there was a competition between mother and daughter, who gets a mouthful of my cum wins. I felt that Trish was in the lead by the way she squeezed my balls as she worked her tongue from my cock root to the tip.

She then pulled her lips off me and softly stroked my dick. Trish looked at Natalie and smiled. They both maneuvered themselves, so Trish was on my right and Natalie on my left. Both grinning, they began to lick my member simultaneously. Like some choreographed routine, mum and daughter worked their tongues way up my shaft, feeling every bump and vein on my pole. I watched in amazement as their tongues fought for space.

They were so close to kissing, I really wished they did. I could see them kissing while sucking on my tip, their faces squashed together and their lips just millimeters apart. They would then passionately kiss each other with my dick sandwiched between their mouths. Shit, maybe I'm into incest. Breaking out of my fantasy, I saw their tongues briefly touch as they licked my throbbing head and that was it for me.

I started to cum violently, as hard as I ever did in my entire life. I grunted as blast after blast of sticky white spunk shot out of my uncontrollable, spasming dick. Trish was the first to react, quickly shoving the firing cockhead into her open mouth. I lost count of the number of spurts I emptied into my host's mouth, but I could see that she was delighted.

Natalie then grabbed my dick away from her mother and furiously jerked me off, milking me. I moaned as more copious jizz covered her cute face. She wasn't that concerned about the aim, reveling as each blob of thick cum hit her cheeks, lips, and chin. By the time I had finished, I was struggling to breathe. Ignoring me, Natalie rubbed my deflating cock over her face.

I stared at the two beautiful blondes, both covered in my cum and grinning back at me. As Trish licked herself clean, Natalie stripped off her shirt and revealed her perky breasts wrapped up in a strapless bra. They were not as big as her mother's, but I wasn't complaining. Our eyes met as Natalie reached behind and unclasped her bra, letting it fall. She stared at me as she used her shirt to wipe her face clean, hypnotizing me with her bright blue eyes. I don't know what the rest of the night will bring, but I can't tell this girl is gaining some kind of hold over me and I'm definitely going to be spending more time with her.

"Callum, should we go upstairs?" Trish asked, arching an eyebrow.

I looked at Natalie, who stayed silent. I could see her eyes were now focusing on my dick.

I nodded and in seconds, our clothes were in a pile near the TV and we were running upstairs. They led to Trish's bedroom, I think. Before I could be aware of my surroundings, I felt two sets of massive breasts rub against me while hands jerked my cock back to life. Each blonde pulled my mouth to theirs, fighting for my tongue.

"Baby, since you found him I think you should have the first ride," Trish said as she played with her daughter's hair. She then turned to me, "Let's see how well you treat my daughter." She released our hands and walked towards the window, taking a seat on a chair that was facing the bed.

Turning back to Natalie, I saw a mischievous smirk on her face. I leaned in and kissed her gently, my tongue exploring her mouth. She had her arms around my neck and arched her back, pressing her tits into my chest. I took the lead and maneuvered her toward the bed. We fell on the mattress and got in position, with me on top of her. I pulled my mouth back from her luscious lips and started to kiss Natalie on the cheek, then slowly moving down to her neck. "Ohh...," she moaned, approving my tender display.

I could feel Natalie tremble as my tongue slithered down to the valley between her breasts. She then again moaned as I ran the tip of my tongue around her tits. "Yes!" Natalie then hissed, feeling my lips kiss her right breast. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled my face deeper against her tits. I assume ex-girlfriends think of me as a selfish lover, only focused on my own pleasure, which probably true. But, I felt a strange desire to make sure that Natalie was warmed up before we fucked. I sucked on her nipple while also drifting my free hand to her other tits, kneading it with matching intensity. Natalie moaned and cried, loving my assault on her tits.

I then reluctantly abandoned her breasts, kissing her soft, smooth skin down to her belly button. Feeling adventurous, I used my tongue to tease her belly button, eliciting deep groans from Natalie. I moved to the end of the bed and placed my hands on her knees, pulling them open and revealing Natalie's wet, neatly trimmed pussy.

I pulled Natalie down, so her legs were hanging over the edge of the bed. I crouched on the floor, sitting in front of my now-favorite team member's cunt. Leaning in, I could hear both mum and daughter pant as they anticipated what I was about to do. I gently ran a finger down Natalie's trimmed patch of hair, feeling her tremble. I then heard her hiss as I lowered my head down to her moist cunt. I gently worked my tongue down from her engorged clit to the end of her pussy lips. "Oh shit," Natalie groaned as her cunt started to coat my face with her juices, "Yes...Callum... more!" she demanded.

I was about to sink my tongue into her wet hole, when I felt a hand on my rock hard dick. Turning to my right, I saw Trish next to me with a big grin on her face. Her head then disappeared down to my crotch. She instantly her pressed lips against my cockhead. Her lips parted and Trish quickly stuffed half my dick into her mouth. She worked her tongue around my swollen head, frantically swirling it around my tip. She then pulled off me and looked up, "I can't wait to have this big dick inside me." Trish then dropped her mouth back down on my tool, bobbing her head for like a minute before rereleasing me. "Oh Callum, I'm going to fuck you so hard... but first, make my daughter scream."

Nodding, I lowered myself back down between Natalie's spread legs, kissing and licking her pink folds. As she squirmed beneath me, I ran my tongue around her lips, stopping at her protruding clit. "Fuck yes," she screamed as I flicked her bud. I then thrust my tongue deep into her wet, hot hole. Natalie wrapped her legs around my head and pushed my face deeper against her cunt. I then began to ram my tongue in and out of her cunt.

As I lapped up all of Natalie's pussy juices, I suddenly started groaning. Trish had instantly slid my entire cock deep down her incredible mouth. She had me down on her throat before pulling off my dick and lashing her tongue all over my shaft. Before I could recover, she inhaled my member back down her throat, her nose soon pressed against my pubes. "FUCK!" I grunted, feeling my cock throb in her mouth.

Natalie started writhing on the bed, her breathing became hard and fast. I raised my hand up, snaking my fingers up her flat belly to her perky tits. As I twerked her erect nipples, my lips found Natalie's clit. "OH SHIT!" she cried as I sucked on the tingling bud. Her hips were now bouncing on the bed as I furiously slurped on her clit. Natalie then shuddered, screaming "oh... GOD YES! OH FUCK!" as her orgasm shook her. Her delicious cunt juices hit my tongue and eagerly lapped them up. I then used my free hand and flicked her clit while I slid my lips to her gushing pussy, licking and poking as her climax lingered on.

Eventually, Natalie released me from her grip and I fell backward, my dick still in her mother's mouth. I felt my eyes bulge out as I watched Trish's puffed out cheeks bob up and down on my shaft. I let out a whimper, warning her that I might not survive another second of her oral attack. The sexy MILF slid off my dick, grinning up at me. "It's time to see how good you are with this big tool."

I stood up and was immediately yanked down onto the bed. Natalie pulled my face towards hers. She stared with an intense look and whispered, "I've had a crush on you since we first met." She then kissed me, driving her tongue into my mouth and tussled with mine. I could hear her moan, as she tasted her own juices from my lips.

With our lips still glued together, we contorted our bodies on the bed, ending up with me on top of her like before. We traded long, passionate kisses before Natalie pushed my face away. "I wanted this for so long," she whispered, "I need your cock."

I nodded and kissed my way down, burying my head between her tits. I couldn't resist kissing her velvety breasts and sucking her nipples. Natalie giggled and playfully pushed me away. Smirking, I leaned back and aimed the throbbing tip of my cock at her slick twat. Our eyes met and I realized that five days ago, this girl meant nothing to me. Now, I'm obsessed with her and her mum.

Natalie mouthed 'do it,' and I pressed my head against her luscious, wet fold. "Yes...yes... yes..." she sighed as I sank my cock into her. She lifted up her thighs and scissored her legs around my waist. I had my hands planted at her sides, easing more of my shaft into her tight, clenching pussy flesh. She felt so snug, but also hot and wet; I think I am in love. I stayed still for a moment, watching with a big grin as Natalie got used to my size. Her cunt began to open up and I lowered my hips, gently plunging my dick deep down her hot, slick tunnel.

"Oh... fuuuuuk!" Natalie groaned, panting as I became fully buried in her greedy cunt.

Trish then jumped on the bed and kneeled beside me. She looked at her daughter with a maternally proud expression, which considering what we were doing was fucking hilarious. "How does it feel, baby? Having your boss's dick buried deep inside your pussy."

"Oh Mom..." she wheezed, "I don't think I have been this full before." She said, gasping.

"Good," Trish smirked. She then leaned down, lowering her face to her daughters. For a moment, I thought she was going to kiss Natalie on the lips and I could feel my cock throb lecherously. Instead, Trish kissed her daughter on the forehead and sat back up. She grabbed my head and we passionately kissed again before pushing me away. "Time to show my daughter a good time."

I turned back to my gorgeous analyst, she was licking her lips, eagerly anticipating what we were about to do. I pushed my hips back, sliding my dick out of her squeezing pussy, making Natalie groan and shake. With a loud grunt, I then powerfully drove my tool back into her slippery twat. "OH FUCK!" Natalie screamed. I pulled out again and slammed fucked her again. She cried out again, tightening her legs around my waist and gasping. We quickly got in a nice rhythm of fucking, sliding my cock just out of her moist cunt, pounding it back in with Natalie's rising her hips with every thrust.

In the back of my head, there was a voice saying that this was a complete lie. Fucking a sexy blonde while her mother fingers herself. To that voice, this had to be some kind of dying dream. But seeing Natalie tremble and pant while her pussy clenched my surging hammering cock, I didn't care.

"Yes, Callum... fuck me with that big British cock." Natalie yelled. She then reached up and pulled me down to her. Our lips instantly met again and our tongues resumed wrestling against each other.

Groaning into her mouth, I carried on driving my thick, pulsating prick over and over again into Natalie's blazing twat. She felt so good, so perfect. Her pussy encased my pounding dick, coating my shaft with its juices while pumping it; I loved every second of it. She then surprised me, somehow opening her pussy even more to my impaling tool, allowing me to get deeper.

With our mouths still sealed in long, wet kiss, I could feel Natalie's breathing becoming erratic and she was groaning into my lips. She was getting close to a major orgasm. Trish sensed this and moved to the top of the bed. I broke away from Natalie and watched Trish rested her daughter's head on her naked lap, inches from dripping cunt. Shit. Trish began to play with her daughter's sweat damped hair while grinning at me. Oh, I can't wait to fuck her.

"Do it, Callum!" Trish yelled, giving me an intense look, "Fuck my daughter hard! I want to hear her scream your name." She then leaned in and kissed me passionately, her tongue trusting down my throat.

As we kissed, my eyes dropped down and I saw Trish's hand on Natalie's tit. In my head, I imagined her playing with her daughter's perky breasts, pinching her nipples, maybe even sucking on them. My hands tightened my grip around Natalie's waist, frantically slam fucking her pussy as hard as I could, I was losing my mind with incestuous lust.

"Fuck her! Make my daughter's cum, you bastard!" Trish then yelled, seeing me going berserk. "Natalie was right about you!"

Natalie started to thrash her hair from side to side, screaming, "Yesss... OH FUCK YES!" I pulled her legs up, resting her calves on my shoulder and relentlessly thrust my dick even faster. I grabbed her jiggling tits, pinching her nipples making her whimper. Her breathing intensified as she started to shake. I could feel my balls tingle, warning me that I was reaching my release soon. Ignoring that, I pounded her pussy like there was no tomorrow.

"Fuck me...fuck me... fuck me," she shrieked, "Mommy... he's fucking making me cum!" Her body tightened around me as her pussy gripped my pounding dick, soaking it with her slippery, hot juices. I felt intense pressure coming from my balls as I watched Natalie tremble and cry as she reached her peak. "OHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIITTT!" Natalie screamed before going limp, "God, your fucking cock," she muttered.

I gave her wilted body a couple more strokes before I reached the point of no return. "Oh shit! Uhh!" I grunted, "I'm cumming,"

A thick load of my cum shot up out of my dick and flooded the young blonde's womb. I continued thrusting my cock, pumping blast after blast of cum, coating Natalie's drenched pussy with my jizz. "Yes. More..." Natalie begged, moaning as I filled her cunt with my hot cum.

I felt a hand pull me back, my spurting cock sliding out of Natalie's slick tunnel. Trish smirked at me as she grabbed my shaft and pumped it furiously. There was no repulsion that she was jerking off a dick coated in covered in her daughter's juices, Trish actually enjoyed it. All three of us groaned and grunted as thick wads of cum blasted out my throbbing tip, hitting Natalie's stomach and breasts.

With my cock going flaccid, I crashed back down on my arse. Trish, however, was refusing to let go of my dick. The sexy blonde MILF crouched between my spread legs and lowered her face down to my groin. She had her fingers around the root and pressed my soft head against her luscious lips. She tasted her own daughter's pussy and had no problem with it. Wow. I looked up at Natalie; she had recovered from orgasmic high and smirked at me. Trish opened her lips and swallowed me. Puffing out her cheeks, she vigorously sucked me clean.

"Hmmm..." Trish moaned. She then looked up and smiled, "You and my daughter taste so lovely!"

"Fuuuuuuck!" I groaned. Hearing that resurrected my cock, slowly coming back to life in Trish's hot mouth. Her tongue attacked my now semi-hard dick, swirling her tip around the underside. She squeezed my balls as she expertly used her tongue to bring my dick to its previous rigidness. Trish pulled off my cock and lashed at my shaft. Her hands gripped my thighs and she took my member down her mouth, my now-throbbing head hitting the back of her throat.

I looked back at Natalie, she had cleaned all her cum off and was taking a sip of water. I didn't know she had gotten off the bed and grab some water; her mom's insane mouth was making me easily distracted. Natalie then crawled towards us, sitting next to me. We kissed for a moment before I saw her rest a hand on the back of her mother's head. With a big grin, Natalie pushed down on Trish, taking my dick deep down her throat. Her mother moaned in approval and the three of us got into a rhythm of mouth-fucking Trish.

"Oh shit," I grunted as looked down at Trish, seeing her smiling back at me. That's was impressive as she had every millimeter of my dick down her throat. Slowly, she slid her red lips off my dick and licked up the trail of spit that dripped down from my tip. "I think you're ready," Trish said as she reluctantly let go of my dick, "I'm going to ride the shit of you!"

I scooted up on the bed and laid back. Natalie then joined me and I wrapped my arm around her. She took my hand and rested on her breast, smirking at me. We then both watched Trish move to spot between my legs. She reached out and grasped my cock while licking her lips. She straddled me and brushed her pussy against my head. Holding on my leg, Trish then slowly lowered herself down on my pole. All three of us gasped as Trish's cunt swallowed my tip.

Being a complete a wanker, I started comparing pussy between mother and daughter. Natalie was a lot wetter, but that was it, both felt tight, velvety soft and aching to be fucked. Shit, I just can't believe this day!

I began to raise my hips, pumping more and of my dick into her. Trish shook her head, trembling and groaned, "FUCK! Baby, you're right! He is BIG!" She then spread her knees, taking more of my dick deep inside her. Arching her back and threading her fingers through her hair, Trish shuddered as lowered her arse, fully impaled on my thick, pulsating cock. Her pussy felt so hot and inviting, tightly clutching my invading member.

"Doesn't he feel so good, Mom?" Natalie asked. Her hand was down between her legs, casually playing with herself as she spoke.

"So... fucking good, baby," Trish replied with a big, smug grin. Her eyes then focused on me, "I'm so going to ride this dick like a whore!" Then with no hesitation, she started to bounce her hips and grind her pussy on my long, rigid cock. "Yes... yes... yes...," she groaned as the blazing, juicy folds of her cunt gripping to my shaft as she rode me. I grabbed her arse by the right hand, held her tight and fucked her back.

As we fucked, I felt Natalie near me. She kissed up and down my neck before stopping near my ear, whispering, "You like that, Callum? Fucking my mother?" We kissed again. As our tongues fought, she lowered my hand down, my fingers soon making contact with her slick pussy. I pushed two fingers against the wet folds and slowly invaded her cunt. Natalie moaned into my mouth as I flicked my wrists. She pulled away, her eyes narrowed and lips were trembling, "You're going to please us both."

Trish then began to scream, riding my pummeling cock like a sex-starved banshee. Her hips became a blur, her blonde hair flying around and her massive tits bouncing like crazy. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she muttered. Trish then leaned forward and slowed down, grinding her hips back and forth. She had this intense look on her face as raised her legs up, releasing my dick from the velvet, slick flesh of her pussy before slamming her ass back down.

Her bouncing heavy tits quickly drew my attention and I needed to cup them again. Natalie somehow sensed this; she grabbed my free hand and raised it to her mother's large orbs. I love their relationship, how casual they were with nudity and sex. Trish groaned as I pinched her nipples with her daughter still holding my hand.