The Brit Ch. 01: Thanksgiving

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yessss...," Trish hissed, "Pinch them!" She then slowly rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her cunt on my pole. Her mouth was wide open while eyes shut tightly; humming to herself as she rode my dick hard. I tugged on one of her erect nipples, making her moan even more. I then saw a hand reach and do the same to the other breast. "YES!" Trish cried, "Play with Mommy's tits!"

Fuck this is hot!

The hot, moist folds of her pussy tightened around my piston-like cock as Natalie and I double-teamed her mother. With one hand playing Trish's tits, the other finger-fucking Natalie's slick cunt, I used all my remaining energy to ram my cock.

"Yes... yes... yes... I am soooo...close!" Trish said, panting between every word. She arched her back, somehow taking more of my dick.

"MOM!" Natalie cried, "He's making me cum!" She then shuddered and whimpered, soaking my fingers with her delicious juices. As I slid my digits out of her cunt, Natalie immediately grabbed my wrist. She opened her mouth and sucked her cum off my fingers, driving me mad with lust.

"Shit! That's so hot!" Trish yelled, shaking and then letting out another cry. She crashed down onto me, her massive tits pressed against my chest, her hard nipples scraping my skin. Our lips instantly pressed together. I frantically tried not to cum as this gorgeous, pornstar-like MILF fucked me. Trish started to slam her cunt hard on my member, slowly raised her hips and then slam her cunt back down. Her blonde hair was flying while her enormous tits swayed side to side.

"Yes! Yes! Harder!" Trish begged me as she threw her head back and pushed her tits in my face. Seeing those big, milky tits bouncing in front of me, I could only think of one thing. My lips quickly went for her nipple. "Oh yessssss..." Trish hissed, "Natalie...he's soooo gooood!"

"I told you," her daughter replied. Natalie then leaned in began sucking on my earlobe while casually groping her mother and me.

As Trish bounced, I'd switched breast after each stroke, making her groan I firmly sucked on her mammoth tits. Our eyes met again as I bit down on her nipple and Trish screamed, "YESSSS! Oh my fucking God I'm cumming!" I held her quaking body tightly and pumped her pussy even harder. Her flesh felt blazing hot around my shaft, gushing copious amounts of her juices as Trish's climax rippled throughout her frame.

As Trish rode out that sweet post-orgasm high, I carried thrusting my pulsating dick. My tip was spewing precum and my balls were contracting, I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm going...cum," I warned them, ready to fill her pussy with my hot, thick cum.

Natalie had other ideas. She pulled her mother of me and attacked my cock like she was in a frenzy. While Natalie bobbed her head, Trish had recovered and moved next to her daughter. She pushed Natalie away and wrapped her lips around my tip. "Fuck!" I grunted, running my hand through Trish's hair as I felt her daughter's tongue roam around my balls. Trish pushed me back deep down her throat and feverishly mouth-fucked me. It was my turn to gasp and groan as I felt myself about to explode.

I felt Natalie's tongue move off my balls and she looked up at me, "Cum for us, cum in both our mouths!" she begged.

There was it for me. I started to cum violently, as hard as I ever did in my entire life. I grunted as blast after blast of sticky white spunk shot out of my uncontrollable, spasming dick and into Trish's mouth. She carried on sucking, blowing me even harder. Natalie pressed her face against her mothers and started pumping my shaft. She then replaced Trish's mouth around my spurting dick, but the older blonde wasn't having it. Trish pushed her mouth against Natalie's and soon I had two sets of lips on my dick, fighting for my cum.

As I felt my orgasm slowly subside, Trish released my cock and grabbed her daughter. "FUCKING HELL!" I yelled as I watched her lick my cum off Natalie's face. The younger of the two then did the same to the other and eventually, mother and daughter began kissing. Trish slid her tongue in her daughter's mouth, eagerly sharing my cum. Soon they forget about me, sensuously and incestuously kissing each for their own benefit.

Natalie then broke from her mother and looked me, "I guess you know our dirty little secret," she said with a big grin.

I was about to open my mouth, but Trish crawled up on the bed to me, covering my mouth. "We'll explain every tomorrow. Get some rest. We have big plans tomorrow."

--