The British are Cumming Pt. 01

Story Info
An easy slag teaching a virgin sex.
2.7k words
4.52
1.7k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 04/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotJim
HotJim
268 Followers

Polly and I met at university. We were studying in the library. At first it seemed coincidental that we just happened to be there at the same time. We'd say "hello" and sit at different tables. Then we started using the same table. Before long we were talking about things other than our studies. I finally worked up the courage to ask her to attend the cinema with me. She had a reputation for dropping her knickers for any man who asked, and she lived up to it.

Let me tell you a bit about her. Beautiful doesn't begin to do her justice. She has crimson hair above her neck and below her waist. Her legs are long, strong, and straight. Her hips are perfect for making babies, and many a man has tried with her. (I'm sorry. I'm getting ahead of my story.) Emerald eyes top high cheek bones. Her smile is natural and relaxed. She is also extremely intelligent. Logic puzzles that I struggle over are child's play for her. She was at the top of every one of her classes.

I kept asking her out, and she continued accepting my invitations. We went all over London together. Half the time she didn't wear her knickers. The other half I talked her out of them, not that I had to talk very much. Our hearts rapidly became one. After six months, I asked her to be my wife. She said yes. I felt like I was walking on the moon.

My dormitory roommate, Peter, proffered his congratulations when I told him. Suddenly he seemed rather sad. "Nigel, I'm happy for you," he said. "There is something I don't understand. You've had a go with a girl every weekend since we came here. I haven't had a single shag. What have I been doing wrong? Why hasn't any girl ever been interested in me?"

"Have you ever talked to any of them?"

"What would I talk to them about? I'm just a simple country boy."

"You are also the top engineering student. You make me look simple."

"One thing I wanted to do while I'm here is lose my virginity. I can design a bridge, but I can't get a girl to even look at me."

"Why don't you ask Polly? She would do it. You know she's the biggest slag in school."

"That's no way to talk about your future wife."

"Hell, it's true. I'll ring her up right now."

"I can't go behind your back and sleep with your bride-to-be."

"How is it going behind my back? I'm setting it up for you."

He shook his head. "I don't believe this. Why would you do this for me?"

"What good is a mate if you can't take advantage of him?" I picked up the receiver and rang Polly's room. After a short narrative of Peter's description of his predicament, she agreed to do him the next evening. "She wants you tomorrow night," I told him.

"Could I talk to her?" he asked. I handed him the telephone. "Hi, Polly, it's Peter.... That's very nice of you to say that. I just want to be sure I'm not causing any trouble with you and Nigel.... That's what he said. You may change your mind if you want." He smiled for the first time. "I just want to be certain. This may sound strange, but could he come along? Just in case he changes his mind, he'll be there to speak up. It would make me feel better.... Thank you, Polly. You're a great friend." He rang off. "I don't know how to thank you."

It was my turn to smile. "Do you really want me to be there? Sex is a very private affair."

"I'd feel better. I really don't know what to do. You could help me do it right. Give me tips."

"She will tell you what to do. You don't need me."

"Nigel, I'm scared."

"All right. I'll sit in a corner and watch."

Polly arrived at our room at eight. She wore a regular dress like what she wore to the library when we studied. "Hi, Peter," she cooed as she closed the door. I stepped forward to give her a kiss, but she pressed her hand to my chest and pushed me back. She kept her eyes on his as she slowly put her arms around his neck and gently placed her lips against his. Her body molded itself to his. Lifting her right leg and exposing her bare bottom, she rubbed it against his left as her kissing became more and more sensuous. Tentatively he put his arms around her waist while glancing in my direction. I nodded my head in approval. He began to return her embrace. Turning my desk chair around, I sat back out of their way, but where I had a clear view of his bed.

She continued kissing him, slowly, gently, lovingly, until he relaxed and kissed her back. His eyes closed. Slowly his hands moved upward until they were on her back. Her left hand cupped his neck, and her right caressed his cheek. She began opening the buttons of his shirt. Stopping at the waistline, she put her hand inside his shirt and caressed his chest. I could see from the growth in his pants he enjoyed her touch. Her lips moved to his neck. He tipped his head back so she could work on his throat. I began to wonder if he was the virgin he claimed to be.

Polly ceased her kissing and took his hand in hers. Without breaking eye contact with him, she led him to his bed. Slowly she unbuttoned the front of her blouse. Her eyes never left his as she exposed her breasts. Hesitantly he raised his right hand and lightly, almost fearfully, touched her left breast. Her left hand held his right to her nipple. Next she took his left hand in her right and brought it up to her other tit. His fingertips brushed across the tip of her nipples. "That feels wonderful," she whispered. Her eyes closed, and her head tipped back. Quickly she unzipped her skirt and let it drop. Her neatly trimmed bush sparkled. "Let's get your clothes off too," she said softly.

She opened his belt and zipper while he pulled his shirt from his waistband and finished unbuttoning it. I thought he might be hesitant about getting naked in front of her, but he was as eager to undress as she was to strip him. As soon as his pants were down to his ankles, he sat on the bed and held his feet up so she could remove his shoes and socks before getting his pants off. He stood for a moment to strip his shorts off, then plopped onto the bed with his rigid cock jutting up. I was stunned. His prick was enormous. It was as thick as my wrist and at least thirty centimeters long. Polly would never want my Mister Average again after she finished with him.

She crawled onto the bed and headed straight for his cock. Slowly she wrapped her hands around it. Looking him in the eyes, she traced the rim of the glans with her tongue. He gasped when her tongue traveled over the cap. Her left hand cradled his balls while her right ran up and down his monster prick. His breathing was deep and rapid. Within seconds his nuts jerked and pumped his sticky cream into her mouth.

The moment his climax ended, she jumped off the bed and came over to me. She stood over me and tipped my head back with her hand. She placed her pursed lips against mine. Almost immediately I felt the tip of her tongue on my lips. This was our usual signal for open mouth kissing, and I was so hot from watching her with Peter I was willing to do whatever she desired. My mouth opened, and his stringy semen flowed from her mouth into mine. The taste wasn't unpleasant, a bit tangy, perhaps, but mostly flavorless. With my head tilted back, I had no choice but to swallow his seed.

Over on the bed, Peter fondled his wilting penis. "This isn't fair," he said. "You aren't interested in helping me. You're just using me for your own perverted pleasure."

"Peter," Polly said softly as she crawled back onto the bed with him, "I want very much to have you inside me. You were so nervous you wouldn't have lasted a minute. Look how quickly you came in my mouth. We'll rest for a while, then I'll get you rock solid again and we'll have a go. In the meantime, Nigel, be a dear and go get some champagne so we can celebrate Peter's losing his cherry."

My mind was spinning. I had just swallowed a mouthful of my best friend's spunk; my bride-to-be was in bed with him; and I was going to get champagne to celebrate her deflowering him. The idiotic part of the whole scene was that it had been my idea. Not the champagne part, but the rest of it. I hadn't expected to be fed his sperm, but I did want to watch him fuck her. I had been turned on by the thought. My prick strained against my pants. Now it appeared I might miss the one part I most wanted to see.

I trudged down to the wine shop, trying to picture them in my mind. Desperately I tried to conjure up an image of them copulating, but all I could see was his huge cock laughing at me. "She's mine forever," it sneered at me. "Your teeny weenie will never satisfy her again." I felt dejected, embarrassed, humiliated. I had no one to blame but myself. My pants were bulging, a sight not lost on the comely lass who served me in the shop. Was her smile one of desire or derision?

When I returned to the room, Polly was on her back with Peter between her wide spread legs. The mocking laughter returned to my mind as I watched him pump his monster prick in and out of her. With each of his thrusts, she screamed with passionate delight. My eyes locked onto their copulating organs, and my own breathing became deep and rapid. Their loins moved faster and faster. Their breathing became more and more ragged. His balls slapped her arse with each stroke. I never thought it possible, but he was completely buried in her cunt. His nut sac drew upward. His back arched, and he froze in a down stroke. Simultaneously Polly dug her fingernails into his back. Both of them screamed as copious amounts of his sticky, stringy spunk oozed out of her pussy around his cock. I dropped the bottle of champagne and grabbed a chair back for support as my own spunk spurted into my shorts.

After catching my breath, I sat down. Peter and Polly continued their embrace, kissing gently every few seconds. "That was wonderful," she sighed. "You are going to make a wonderful lover."

"Do you really think so?" he replied.

"I know so. You're much bigger than most men. Tomorrow night we will work on using your tool properly, then I'll teach you how to eat pussy."

"Excuse me," I said. "What's going on here?"

"We are setting up lesson plans to teach him how to be good in bed," Polly answered looking over Peter's shoulder at me. "Peter, look, he wet his trousers."

He turned his head and looked at me. "It looks like a toss off to me," he said chuckling, "except his fly is closed. I think he shot off from watching us."

"Did you, Darling?" she asked. My face was burning with embarrassment. "I guess he did. Don't just stand there, Nigel. Get the glasses so we can toast Peter's manhood."

I looked around the room and the bathroom. "All we have are some paper cups," I announced.

"That will never do," Polly said. "Go back to the shop and get some proper ones, the tulip shaped one."

"I'll change clothes first and...." I starred.

"It's getting late, and they close in a few minutes," she said. "There isn't time for you to change. Get going."

"Yes, Nigel," Peter said, "I can't celebrate with a paper cup."

"But..." I cried.

"Go!" she demanded.

Reluctantly, I headed out the door. The cool evening air made the wet spot in my pants feel like ice cubes. My dick shriveled up as I walked briskly back to the shop hoping I would get there before it closed. The chill slowed the drying process adding to my torment. The shop girl was turning the Open sign over to the Closed side as I got to the door. "Please," I pleaded, "I just need three champagne glasses."

She looked at my soaked crotch and smiled. Holding the door open, she let me enter. "What happened to you?" she asked.

"It's a long story," I said. "You won't believe it. Where are the glasses? I don't want to keep you from going home."

She pointed to the correct aisle. "Celebrating something?"

"My chum is losing his virginity."

"You're kidding."

"I said you wouldn't believe me. Ah, these are perfect." I took four glasses from the shelf and dashed to the cash register with the clerk in tow.

She wrapped them carefully before putting them in the bag. She held up the fourth one. "I thought you only needed three."

"One might get broken."

"All right. Who's the lucky girl who is getting his cherry?"

"My fiancée."

She stopped wrapping the last glass and stared openmouthed at me. "You're serious."

"Yes. Please, how much do I owe? I have to get back before they start again."

"I'd love to see that."

"They wouldn't understand if I brought someone back with me. How much, please?"

She gave me the total, which I paid and ran off back to the campus.

Peter and Polly were seated on the bed. His flaccid cock was coated with their juices. Her cunt was still open with his jism flowing out. For once I was thankful she wasn't in my bed.

"Now may I change?" I pleaded.

"Okay," Peter said. "You've done your duty for the evening."

"Not quite," Polly said. "He still has to open and pour the champagne so we can toast your becoming a man. I've never been filled like that before. Come on. The sooner you get the bubbly poured, the sooner you can get out of those wet clothes. Or should I say sticky pants?" She giggled. "I've had a lot of men say I was hot, but I've never turned anyone on so much he spunked in his pants." She blew me a kiss. "I love you."

Disgustedly I put three glasses on the nightstand and loosened the bottle stopper. Forgetting I had dropped the bottle earlier, I had the neck pointed in their direction when the stopper popped, and the champagne spewed all over them like a geyser. They screamed and laughed at the same time. I managed to catch enough in each glass for the toast. I raised my glass first. "Congratulations, old chap," I said. "To all the girls you have yet to shag."

"No," Peter said seriously. "To the two best friends a man could have. You have given me confidence. I can't thank you enough."

"You still have a lot to learn," Polly said. "I have never experienced a cock like yours. You could hurt someone with it. You need to perfect what you're doing so you are known as a great lover, not as a walking weapon. If you really want to have women chasing after you, you have to know how to use your mouth and tongue. Isn't that right, Nigel?"

I didn't want to say it, but what could I do? I couldn't quote any marriage vows. "She's right," I said. "It took me three years to learn what she can teach you in three days." I took a sip from my glass. "I have an early class tomorrow. If you two do any more practicing tonight, please do it quietly.

HotJim
HotJim
268 Followers