The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 03

Story Info
Gloria and Alina complete their challenges.
12.3k words
4.86
4.8k
8
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers

This is a continuation of the Brookhaven Book Club series, the first four chapters under the title, The Brookhaven Book Club, and the next four under The Brookhaven B.C. Redux. The first four were published previously, and the next four are in the process of being published. You might enjoy this segment if you haven't read the previous ones, but it would certainly enhance your understanding and appreciation if you've read the first six.

It should be noted that this is a work of fiction and a product of my imagination. All characters are eighteen years of age or older.

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope you also rate the story and leave a comment. Comments help me evaluate my writing and, hopefully, improve it.

*****

Challenge #4 - Gloria

Like the others, Gloria had folded the five-by-eight card, but unlike the others, she had put it carefully in her purse rather than in the pocket of her shorts, which had no pockets. She'd certainly enjoyed sharing the first round of the challenges with the others, discovering a side of each of them she'd never imagined, and revealing something about herself they hadn't expected either when Andre had taken a video of her giving oral sex to a stranger beneath a rack of clothing.

Now, all six had selected their second challenge, something they hadn't anticipated when they'd done the first. But here they were, ready to bare their bodies once again, probably being seen by others in that condition. Although only Lisbet had outdone her in outright sexual activities, her challenge had been simpler than most of the others. She wasn't sure she could count on that happening twice in a row. Whatever it mIght be, she was anxious for it to happen.

After much laughter and even more wine, the other five left and headed home, where each would nervously read their challenge and begin to plan. Gloria poured another glass of that good wine Poppy had brought and settled into a chair to leisurely review her challenge. Bern was out of town for the next ten days; in fact, he was in England working on another of his "deals." She shouldn't disparage that since his "deals" provided her with a lifestyle that any trophy wife would enjoy.

She fingered the card for a moment and then, smiling, stood and pulled off her shorts and top, then her bra. She needed to be in the mood to digest the contents of the card, and being nearly naked was the best way to get there. She sat down and quickly finished the wine before getting up once more and pouring another glass. This would be her fourth, and since she was alone with no one to bother her, she might go for a fifth.

But, the card. She needed to read it before the words were swimming too badly for her to comprehend them. She unfolded it and read.

Your challenge will require an assistant -- anyone you may choose. That assistant is to contact Poppy and pick up the envelope left with her that contains the challenge details. Your assistant will give you enough information to do some planning -- you'll get the rest of what you need when the challenge begins.

Gloria finished the fourth glass of wine, then read the card once more. It didn't say what she thought it should say. It didn't tell her about the challenge ... much any way. It said she'd need an assistant. What the hell was that about? Guh.

She thought for a few moments, as best she could after the four glasses of wine. Maybe Andre, she thought, and couldn't keep from smiling. He'd helped her in the first challenge, and now, with Bern gone ... maybe?

She stumbled to the dining room and found her purse, carefully hidden on top of the big table. She giggled, collected her cell phone, and stumbled back to her chair. She squinted at the phone until she found Andre's number, calling it and hitting the facetime button.

"Hello, Gloria. I haven't talked to you for a while."

"Too long, Andre," she said, giggling again, her words a tiny bit slurred.

"Have you been to a party, Gloria?"

She held the phone away from her body?

"Do I look like I've been to a party," she asked, smiling broadly.

"Gloria, you look gorgeous, as always."

"You're sweet, as always, Andre."

"To what do I owe the double pleasure of this call and a very pleasant view of one of my favorite ladies?"

Another giggled.

"I need an assistant for my next challenge from the club. You helped on the last one."

"A very pleasant task, indeed," he said, chuckling, as he remembered photographing both Gloria and Sandra ... naked. Pleasant, indeed. "What kind of help do you need this time?"

"Well, my challenge says the assistant needs to pick up an envelope from Poppy Ritter, which has the details of the challenge, which I'm not to know until the day."

"Is Bern home?"

"He's in England."

"Give me this Patty Ritter's address --"

"-- Poppy Ritter," Gloria interrupted.

"Give me the address; I'll pick up the envelope and be at your house, probably in less than thirty minutes."

Luckily, she remembered the address.

"See you in a bit," he said, and her phone went blank.

She wondered what she'd do while she waited for Andre. She smiled at the simplicity of the answer -- a fifth glass of wine, but she had stopped counting. Halfway through the glass, she began trying to imagine what her challenge might be. Amateur night at the strip club? Under the counter at the convenience store. She was a little envious of Lisbet's experience.

A loud knocking interrupted her reverie. She stumbled to the door and opened it.

"Um, hello, Gloria. Good thing it's me."

"Why?" she asked, then, after a few seconds, "Oh yeah. Come on in." She went back to her chair, Andre tagging along behind.

He chuckled. "Haven't seen you naked for a while, Gloria," he said, looking a little uncomfortable.

"I'm not naked," Gloria said, then stood and pulled her panties off. "Now I'm naked."

A little perplexed by this very attractive, very naked, and very drunk forty-year-old with the very colorful tattoo on her back and butt, Andre pulled the envelope from his pocket.

"Let me read this, and I'll share what I can with you."

Andre read through the material from the envelope, hoping Gloria didn't fall asleep while he read.

"Okay," he finally said. "Your challenge will take place at the Hillston Hotel in Ashland. That's about all I can tell you."

"That's all?" She asked sleepily.

"And you'll be naked," he added matter-of-factly.

"Okay. Let's do it the day after tomorrow."

"I'm available. And what's my reward for helping you do this?" he teased the very inebriated Gloria.

She giggled. "What would you like as a reward?"

"You asked me to do it, so you must have had some kind of a reward in mind."

"I did?" Gloria looked puzzled, then grinned.

"I've got something in mind," she said, her head moving from side to side.

"Oh?"

"Wanna hear?"

"Maybe when the challenge is over," he said, sure she'd have completely forgotten this conversation by then.

"Okay." Gloria's eyes were struggling to stay open.

Andre checked the paper again. When he looked up, she was asleep.

What now, he wondered? He thought for a moment, then scooped her up, carrying her to her bedroom. He laid her on one side of the king-size bed, turned down the covers on the other, then moved her, carefully tucking her in. It was tempting to strip and crawl in beside the delicious blond with the colorful tattoo staring at him, but he simply kissed her on the cheek, went to the family room and sampled a glass of the wine -- very good -- and left, being sure the door was locked behind him. He'd have to pick up a few items tomorrow.

*****

Gloria waited while the sound of Andre's phone echoed in her ear. Where was he? He almost always answered right away.

"Ah, good morning, Gloria," she finally heard.

"I was afraid you were never going to answer," she replied.

"Sorry. I was at the store and just finishing up in the checkout line. Picked up a few things for tomorrow."

"Such as?"

"You'll find out tomorrow."

"Oh, okay. And, Andre, I woke up in my bed this morning."

"Not surprised."

"Um, was there anything special I may have missed last night?"

He loved the tone of her voice as she asked that question.

"You probably should have skipped that last glass of wine, but other than that, I don't believe you missed anything."

"I don't remember getting in bed, though."

"No, you were quite asleep when I carried your luscious body into your room and tucked you in."

"And that was it?"

"You looked wonderfully tempting, but yes, that was it."

She sighed. "Okay, then. Are you going to stop by and give me more information on the challenge? I'm already tingling in anticipation."

"If you're already tingling, it might be very dangerous for me to stop by. So, I'll just pick you up at nine in the morning." Andre chuckled. "I'm stopping by to see Sandra this afternoon."

"Oh? I'm sure she's tingling in anticipation of your visit as well. You have a way of doing that to women."

"You're very kind. And by the way, don't worry about what to wear. It's totally superfluous."

"Are we just going to be "using" the hotel, so to speak?"

"Oh, no, we'll have a room, and I'll check us in as Mr. and Mrs. Andre Balenshine."

"Wow. It's been a while since I've checked into a hotel as other than Mrs. Bern Birchell."

"Not that long, Gloria."

She chuckled. "You have an excellent memory, Andre. Nine o'clock then?"

"Nine it is. Bye now."

"Bye, Andre. And tell Sandra hello."

"I'll do that."

As Gloria headed to the kitchen and breakfast, she noticed the wine was still on the table. Maybe this afternoon, she thought.

*****

Gloria wondered how Andre might be dressed as she prepared herself for the day's adventure. She'd picked up on the fact that he would be getting some things prepared for her at the hotel, so he probably wouldn't be in a suit and tie. That was a bit disappointing, since she'd have loved to dress rather formally and enter the hotel on the arm of the very handsome Andre. She'd still do that, of course, but once in a while, her fantasies ran away with her.

She answered the quiet knock on the door.

"Ah, you look lovely, as always, my dear sweet Gloria."

She had to smile, as she knew he was fifty-percent gentleman and fifty-percent bullshit. Nevertheless, she appreciated the gentlemanly part.

"Do we have everything we need?" she asked.

"I believe I do, and I'm sure you do," he said with a laugh.

"Very funny. But, I have a question. You really just carried me into the bedroom and tucked me into bed two nights ago?"

"I did just that."

Gloria eyed him thoughtfully. "Am I losing it?"

"Gloria, you've always had it, and I don't believe you'll ever lose it. But, you were asleep -- more likely passed out -- and, enticing as you were and always are, I wasn't about to take advantage of that."

She smiled. "Okay," she said. "Ready to go?"

As she climbed into his car, she smiled to herself. This was her challenge, but somehow, Andre seemed to be in charge. She wondered how that would work out, and also who had created the challenge.

"You want to clue me in?" she asked as they drove toward Ashland and the Hillston Hotel.

"Might as well wait till we get there. I'm renting a room, you remember."

She did remember that. She chuckled as she thought that younger kids went to a cheap motel somewhere, but she was forty and deserved a plush hotel room. She knew about the Hillston Hotel and knew that rooms there would be plush, fitting right into her thoughts.

"So, I'll be getting naked in private, then?"

hat's the plan," he replied. "We'll check-in, I'll do the things need to be done to get everything ready, and you can prepare yourself as well."

They rode in silence for a few minutes, enjoying the bright sun and gently rolling hills covered in greenery.

"So, are you and Sandra a thing now?" Gloria asked with a smile.

"Not publicly, at her request. But I do need to thank you again for getting us together."

A chuckle from Gloria. "She knew a little about you before and didn't need a lot of encouragement."

"She is a pleasure to be around and is certainly well-versed in all of the ways to please a man."

"Andre, stop; you'll embarrass me."

Andre lowered his head and raised his eyebrows as he looked at Gloria.

"Better keep your eyes on the road," she said. "I probably need to talk with Sandra too."

"Gloria," he said, a cautioning tone to his voice.

"No worries," was her simple reply.

In another fifteen minutes, They pulled up in front of the Hillston, where a valet opened each of the front doors. Both of them exited the car, and Andre went to the trunk and retrieved a suitcase.

"Your car will be on the second level, spot number fifty-six," the valet said crisply. The second one took the suitcase and opened the front doors for them.

Gloria stood to the side as Andre registered, smiling at the fact that, at least for today, she was Mrs. Andre Balenshine. Registration complete, they rode the elevator to the second floor, where they were ushered to room 211, about halfway down the hall from the elevator.

A fiver for the valet, and they were alone in the room.

"This is very nice," she said.

"It is nice," he agreed, "and I didn't think we needed a suite for what will be happening today."

"Probably true, but how do I find out what it is that will be happening today?"

They both sat on a very large and comfortable couch, Gloria obviously anxious to hear what Andre was going to say.

"You are to get naked in the room, but stay right here until I tell you it's time to start. Then, you will go back up the hall to the elevator and take it clear to the top. I think the sign says "Terrace," and it's right above the twelfth floor. When you exit on the Terrace, which is really the roof, you'll note there are a number of comfortable lounges and a swimming pool as well. If you look at the other side, you'll see several small chimneys, vents, and other structures associated with the running and maintenance of the building.

"You are to go behind those items and to the far end -- you'll notice a rope running along the roof as you go. At the far end, you'll find the rope attached securely to the wall, a pair of handcuffs attached to the rope. You're to attach the other end of the cuffs to your ankle."

"So, I'm attached to the rope?"

"Your goal is to get to the other end of the rope where you can free yourself -- the handcuff key is there as well. Along the way, you'll find the rope tied to vents and other things with short pieces of similar rope. They need to be removed to progress toward the end.

"When you're free, it's time for a swim, maybe an hour's swim. When that's done, take the elevator to the second floor and come back here. Not too tough, huh? Oh, and I'll set up portable cameras to keep track of everything."

"I should be able to remember that, right?"

"I hope so. Now, you get ready, and I'll take care of the rest." Andre picked up his suitcase and was out the door.

It sounded simple enough, but she knew it probably wouldn't be. There'd been unexpected turns in her first challenge, and she expected the same in this one. In the meantime, she planned to enjoy herself. She needed to shed her clothing and decided to do that prior to taking a shower. She planned to reimburse Andre for all his expenses, so she intended to enjoy all aspects of her stay.

The shower was huge and beautiful, with several showerheads. She carefully put on the plastic shower hat the hotel provided, adjusted the water temperature, and stepped in. It was perfect. She lathered herself with the aromatic liquid soap, carefully cleaning her entire body. She knew she was lingering longer than she should for her body's sake, but there was plenty of lotion for afterward.

"How long have you been in here?" Andre asked. "If you'd turn on the exhaust fan, it wouldn't steam so badly." He was watching her through the glass doors.

She could hear the whir of the fan now.

"I'm glad you're here. Since I know you won't climb in with me, how about washing my back?"

Andre watched her back up against the glass door. She certainly had a way about her ... and always had. He couldn't refuse her simple request, so he slid the door open and touched her back.

"Washcloth?" he asked.

"Use your hands. Here's the body wash."

He extended his hand, and she squirted it full of the special fragrant soap. Slowly he began massaging her back with the soap, his hands sliding easily across her smooth skin. He continued for several moments, Gloria flexing her back to his touch.

"Don't forget the lower part," she murmured softly.

"You can get that yourself."

"If you do it, I won't have to."

So, he washed her soft and squishy ass, carefully cleaning the colorful orchid vine tattoo until she had backed nearly out of the shower.

"I'll need to do this again later," she said, "to dechlorinate myself. And I'll need help again."

"I'm always here to oblige you, Gloria. Now, dry off and get ready."

"When I'm dry, I'll be ready," she said with a chuckle.

"And by the way," he added. "It's clouding up outside, too. Still plenty warm, but the sun is hiding."

"That might be good since I didn't bring any sunscreen." Gloria shrugged. "I guess I'm ready."

"All the cameras are recording, so good luck."

Gloria opened the room door and peeked outside -- the hallway was clear. She hurried to the double elevator and pressed the "up" button. Fortunately, she thought, both elevators were now heading down, and she was unlikely to meet anyone when it stopped at her floor, which one of them did. It was empty.

She entered the elevator, pressed the "Terrace" button, and went to the back corner, waiting what seemed like forever for the door to close. A sigh of relief was cut short when it stopped at floor three, and the door opened.

"Damn it, Jerremy, get that order no matter what. It means your bonus for this year." The man who entered was glaring at his cell phone and didn't notice Gloria. He pressed the button for the sixth floor, and the elevator began to move.

Gloria could hear the other voice but couldn't understand the words.

"What?" the man said sharply, then quickly turned and looked at her. He aimed the phone at Gloria -- she could see a smiling face. "I'll call you back."

The phone was tucked away.

"Jeremy is much more observant than I am," he said. "I guess I'll give him that bonus just for pointing you out."

The bell dinged, and the elevator stopped, the door opening as it did.

"Thanks for the view," he said. "I seldom find naked women on elevators, particularly not ones as attractive as you." He waved to her as the door closed.

Gloria wondered if Andre had cameras in the elevators but doubted it. She might have to report this part verbally at their sharing meeting.

The door opened, and, after checking, Gloria stepped out -- there was no one else in sight. Her first thought was that Andre had understated the weather. It was very dark and threatening for sure as she made her way across the roof as directed. She could see the rope and how it was tied periodically to objects on the roof. At the back edge, she found it secured to the wall, the handcuffs there as Andre's envelope had indicated.

She looked at the unlatched cuff for a moment before putting it around her ankle. As it clicked into the locked position, the rain began. Within seconds it was a deluge, soaking everything, including the hair she had so carefully protected in the shower. She momentarily forgot she was attached to the rope, and when she took a step, it became a partial step, and down she went.

The area around the pool and the chairs was covered with artificial turf, but where she was, it was just a flat roof covered with a fine grit that was now clinging to her body. When she was able to stand, she looked like she had rolled on a sandy beach. Fortunately, the rain took care of the grit very quickly, and she was ready to begin her rope adventure.

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,427 Followers