The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved along to where the first secondary rope was attached to a small chimney. Both ropes were wet and slippery, and she struggled to untie the knots, realizing as she did that she was clearly exposed to the two tall buildings adjacent to the hotel, one an office building and the other apartments or condos.

The second rope was much the same, but the knots were easier to clear.

The third was tied to a large vent and tied at about shoulder height. The rain had stopped, but that wasn't helping much. In order to get close enough to work on the knots, she had to lift the handcuffed leg and prop that foot on a small ledge on the vent. Of course, that left her facing the apartment building with her foot about waist high, and one of the better parts of her very exposed.

What evil creature devised this? she thought as she struggled, both with the knots and to keep her balance. She finally freed the rope just as her leg was beginning to cramp. As she moved along, she wondered how many pairs of binoculars had been focused on her -- and maybe telephoto lenses as well.

Right in tune with local weather, the wind had been blowing, which had dried her body and hair considerably. The black clouds had retreated, and the sun was now beaming down. It was more pleasant than the rain, but she was sure lots of people would be looking out their windows to check the change in weather.

Gloria moved to the next tie of the rope. This had to be Andre's doing, and she'd make him pay somehow. There was a pipe about a foot in diameter that came up through the roof, bent ninety degrees, and joined with another of the vent pipes. The auxiliary rope passed through the wire screen under the pipe and was tied in the back. The only way to untie the rope was to hang over the top of the horizontal pipe, which pointed her ass directly at the office building. Of course, the pipe was just high enough that she had to lift her other foot to reach the knots, and, once more, her glistening womanhood was on display.

"Andre," she grunted as the last knot came free.

The last two knots were much simpler, although, with the sun shining on the wet ropes, the knots seemed to have tightened considerably, and Gloria knew she'd need at least a manicure, if not acrylic nails when this was over. At the end, she was able to slide the one cuff off the rope, but the other was still locked around her ankle. She looked around for the key.

It was hanging from a rung of the ladder that went to the roof of the elevator shaft. It wasn't high enough that she'd have to climb the ladder, just step up on the ledge to retrieve it. Of course, stretching up to get the key, anyone in the apartment building would have a view of her stretching high on her tiptoes. She sighed, retrieved the key, and tossed the handcuffs aside. Andre could retrieve them if he wanted.

As that thought went through her head, she had to smile. Andre with handcuffs -- how interesting. She'd had a couple of experiences with handcuffs, and she wondered if Sandra would enjoy them too. But, enough speculating, she needed to get to the pool.

"Nude swimming at two," a voice said.

Gloria jumped and twisted around, seeing a man in a hotel uniform smiling at her.

"Sorry to scare you," he said. "I need to check the roof above the elevator, but if you'd like to climb up there and wave to the crowds, it's fine with me."

Gloria knew her cheeks were turning pink. "It's kind of a dare thing," she said feebly.

"If it makes you feel better, you're not the first lady I've seen up here skinny dipping. In fact, there have been plenty and all ages too. Go ahead; I'm not going to spoil your fun."

"Wow, thanks," she said. "I won't be too long."

After the rain, the terrace was deserted, and Gloria, a smile on her face, cannonballed into the pool. How long since she'd done that? She ducked under the water, pushed off from the end, and swam nearly the length of the pool underwater. Ducking under again, she pushed off for the return trip, gasping for breath as she came to the surface.

"That's quite an underwater swim," someone said as she wiped the water from her eyes.

Two young women in bikinis stood at the edge of the pool with two men approaching with their gear. One of the women knelt, moving her head to see through the reflections on the surface. She smiled.

"Do you have on a flesh-colored suit," she asked teasingly.

"No," Gloria grinned. "I'm doing a dare, and I have on considerably less than that."

Two laughs from the ladies.

"So, are you supposed to be seen, or is that just a possibility?" the other woman asked.

"Either way," Gloria replied. "I've already been seen plenty.

"Jerry, there's a naked woman in the pool."

"Yeah, sure," one of the men said, coming to the edge. "Holy shit. Someone has stolen your role, Truds." He laughed.

"Can't let that happen," the taller of the ladies said as she stripped off the bikini and jumped in with Gloria.

The man stood on the edge, his hands on the waistband of his bathing trunks.

"Any objections?" he said, looking at Gloria.

"Not from me," she said, and a naked man quickly joined them.

"Come on, hon," the shorter lady called, her bikini now on the edge of the pool. "Hon" joined her, and there were suddenly five skinny dippers in the pool.

"I feel like a fifth wheel," Gloria laughed.

A chorus of "nos" followed, and soon, they were splashing and dunking each other. There was nothing overtly sexual about it, but they were naked and thrashing around in the water, and bare body parts were occasionally touched. It was fun and took her back to her college days, long before she was a trophy wife. She needed to thank Poppy for providing this chance to be ... well ... a little of who she used to be.

But she was flying through the air once more and splashing into the pool, "Hon" being a big and obviously strong guy, was able to toss her around effortlessly. The horseplay continued until Gloria was exhausted. It was time to head back to the room.

She climbed out of the pool and stood on the side, thanking the four for making her day so enjoyable.

"Do you have a towel?" the taller lady asked.

"No, I don't."

"Take one of ours then."

"What's your room number: I'll bring a replacement.

"Don't worry about it," "Hon" said. "Seeing that tattoo was worth a towel."

Gloria thanked them again, grabbed a towel, and dried herself as she headed for the elevator. She knew that riding the down elevator made her more likely to encounter someone as if that mattered after what she'd already been through.

She punched the down button, the only one on the Terrace level, and waited a bit impatiently as it made its way to the top.

She had finished drying herself and was standing at the back of the elevator when it stopped at the eighth floor. The door opened as Gloria was draping the towel over her arm. A well-dressed man, probably in his sixties, stepped inside, and the door closed. He smiled, then pressed the "hold" button.

"I need to get to my room," Gloria said, a defiant sound to her voice."

"Don't worry," he said, "I just want to look. Could you just spin around once?" he asked, indicating with his finger what he wanted.

Gloria decided he seemed harmless, held her arms out, and spun around.

"Whoa," he said. " I have a granddaughter who loves tattoos. May I take a photo?"

"Sure," she answered, turning her back to him ... and waiting.

"Can you help?" he asked. "I can never remember how to do that."

Gloria rolled her eyes and turned around, moving across the elevator to the man. The phone was old, but she was able to show him how to take the photo. She turned her back toward him again.

"Got them. Thanks, and she'll love these pictures," he added and released the "hold" button. The elevator dropped to the second floor and stopped, Gloria exiting with a smile and nod to her well-dressed companion. She thought she might like to meet his granddaughter.

The hall was empty, and she moved quickly to her room ... except her room number hadn't registered in her challenge-muddled brain. She was fairly sure, though, and knocked.

The man who opened the door appeared pleasantly surprised.

Before he could say anything, Gloria said, "Sorry," and moved to the next door, where her knock was answered by Andre.

"Thank goodness," she said, running through the door.

Andre laughed. "Been that kind of a day?"

"It actually was a good day, and I had more fun in the swimming pool than I've had for a long time. But I owe you some severe punishment for the way you tied that rope."

"I thought I was pretty creative."

"I have another word for it. How about diabolical?"

"I expect that both those buildings know a part of you very well."

"Thanks for that, but I need a shower. I smell like Clorox. Care to join me?"

"I'd better skip that today, so while you shower, I'll gather the debris from the roof."

"Don't forget the handcuffs," she called after him. "I think Sandra will love them."

Andre was shaking his head as he went out the door.

When Gloria finished her shower and stepped out through the glass doors, Andre was standing in the bathroom holding a piece of rope and the handcuffs, a smug smile on his face.

"I thought you might want to keep those handcuffs," Gloria said with a laugh.

"Oh, there's a reason I have them," he said. "It's the last part of the challenge I wasn't allowed to read to you before. I'm supposed to handcuff you to the bed, beat you with the rope, then fuck your brains out."

"Let's get started," she said, a sultry look on her face.

"Great," he said, grabbing her hair and beginning to drag her toward the bed.

"Andre," she squealed, and he released her, satisfied he had gotten the last word so to speak.

"One of these days," he said with a chuckle.

Gloria looked around. "We have the room for tonight, right?"

He nodded, knowing what was coming.

"A nice room-service meal, some adult beverage along with a movie, and maybe you can tuck me in again."

"On one condition."

She closed one eye and wondered.

"The room-service guy gets a special treat."

"We can add it to the video --"

"-- that I want to see tonight." Andre interrupted.

Their evening was set ... perhaps.

*****

Challenge #5 - Alina

As she cautiously drove home from Gloria's, Alina recalled her previous challenge at the small bar with the three men -- four counting the very kind bartender -- and how she felt while they were watching the baseball game unfold. She had been sure she'd be topless and knew her breasts were nice but not spectacular in any way. She'd accepted that and had anticipated those were her only private parts that would be seen. Even when she thought there'd only be three or four innings of the game involved in the challenge, she had been okay with the three guys seeing her topless and in the tiny black panties she had worn. She wouldn't be naked but wasn't leaving much to the imagination.

When they'd turned on the game, she found, to her dismay, that there were nine innings still remaining, and the four articles of clothing she was wearing, which included the panties, weren't likely to remain in place. Nakedness had caused her mind to whir and her body to respond in a way she hadn't anticipated. And when she'd bent over to pick up the discarded panties, her legs had spread a bit more than she'd anticipated, and the video the bartender had taken clearly revealed a very wet and glistening part of her that she hadn't expected to show.

She was driving much more slowly than usual after the several glasses of wine she'd had at Gloria's. All of them loved the wine that Poppy brought, and although she wasn't a big drinker, Alina found she couldn't stay away from the delicious flavor that captured her each time she tasted it. But that just gave her additional time to savor the memory of that day in the bar ... and anticipate what might be on the folded card in her pocket. It also gave her time to think of the very pleasant side effect of that challenge -- losing over twenty pounds. She'd been a bit to the plump side and the weight loss had her looking, well, "tasty" Harvey said. The other two benefits were the looks she received when she was out in public and the new clothing she had to purchase.

She was hoping this challenge might involve Harvey -- he'd certainly enjoyed the photos and short videos from the last one. She'd discovered an exploratory side of herself she hadn't imagined existed, and now she was saying "yes" much more often to Harvey when he suggested challenges that she would have avoided just months ago. Some were so enticing and fulfilling that she hoped the neighbors weren't listening in on her enjoyment. She chuckled at that. Previously she had prided herself on her orgasms being body-numbing but silent. Silence had been banished by body-shaking moans and occasional yells of gratification.

She pulled carefully into the driveway ... and left the car there, not wanting to chance pulling into the narrow space left in the garage due to Harvey's car being there. It was his turn to ride in the three-man carpool that saved both gasoline and money. Plus, it gave the three males time to blow off steam and share their ribald stories, often involving their wives. Alina probed, but Harvey wouldn't tell her what he'd shared with the guys if anything. She did get to hear some of the stories the others shared ... and that's why she probed for information about Harvey's sharing -- some of those stories were, well, if they were videos, they'd be pornographic.

Once inside, Alina's body was telling her it was time for a nap, but her brain wasn't quite ready to submit to that yet. There was that five-by-eight card that was begging to be released from her pocket. She checked the clock -- Harvey would be home within two hours at the latest, and she could share with him. If it were a hot challenge ... she'd be ready.

She lifted the card gently from her pocket and unfolded it, reading carefully.

The basic part of this challenge is to organize a strip-poker party with six friends who would enjoy that ... and more. The participants should be couples, married, or just significant others is fine. You are to contact me for an envelope that will contain four challenges; one for each couple. As one member of each couple is naked, they will draw from the envelope to select their challenge.

I'm suggesting that, unusual as it seems, the party should begin in the morning, perhaps after a shared breakfast, in order to leave time to complete the challenges. Along with the challenges from the envelope, there is one other to be completed by all four couples.

Each couple is to take four photographs inside your home that will be given to me to post on the internet. I will leave them up for one week, and people will be allowed to vote. They'll be taken down at the end of the week. The photo receiving the most votes will receive a prize that I'm in the process of selecting.

Cecily

Alina read it one more time, just to be sure. It sounded like fun, but she wondered who they'd find to be the other three couples. She couldn't quite ask most of her friends, "Hey, you want to play strip poker with us and then do some other more daring stuff, too?" She'd surely need Harvey's help on this one, and he might even have a work friend who'd be interested. Maybe even more than one.

She wondered if Cecily was home yet. No sense putting things off. She called.

"Hi, Alina. What's up?"

"Guess who drew one of your challenges?"

"I'd guess it was Alina Nory, and I know which one it is, too."

"Yup, and I guess I need to get that envelope."

"No hurry," Cecily said. "You won't need it until party time."

"I know, but I kind of want to get everything ready. I'll pick it up tomorrow, okay?"

"I have it. And noooo peeking," she said, laughing.

"I promise. See you tomorrow. Oh, have you checked yours yet?"

"Waiting for Mitch. We'll read it together. He hopes he can help with this one like he did at the strip club. Or maybe he can be a part of it. We'll see."

"Sounds cool. Can't wait for the sharing meeting."

"Me either. See you tomorrow."

Yes, the sharing meeting. The pictures and videos from the last one had produced some surprising results, and seeing the other club members in various stages of undress had been exciting. Alina had enjoyed them and couldn't help but think that Harvey would have enjoyed them too. She'd read an article about what percentage of the population were voyeurs and exhibitionists. It had also noted that almost everyone was at least a bit of a voyeur. If they had this party, there would be six people naked besides her and Harvey ... three of them men. She would see three different male appendages. Cocks. She was ready.

She vowed to suggest to Poppy that their next sharing meeting should include husbands, and Mark for Lisbet, of course. If the ladies wanted to get naked and be seen, who better to see them than their men. Yes, she'd do that.

*****

Just as Alina expected, Harvey came through the front door, calling that he was ready to see the card. She handed it to him and watched him read.

When he looked up, she said, "I'm going to get the envelope from Cecily tomorrow, but we're not allowed to open it."

"So, instead of just you having a challenge, three more couples will have one also."

"And we'll be able to do ours together."

"Babe, seeing those pictures of you naked with other guys was hot. Being there and seeing you naked and being seen ... I hope I can handle it."

"What if it's you naked, and some women are looking at your stiff cock?"

"Shit, I hadn't thought of that," Harvey replied, his eyebrows raised.

"I have," Alina said, "several times this afternoon."

"I guess we just have to wait and see."

"In the meantime, who are the other people going to be? We need three couples."

"I may know one," Harvey said. "At work the other day, Bode Becker was jabbering about him and his wife skinny dipping because they didn't want to lose that 'college feeling.' I bet they would be interested."

"Oh, good." She chuckled. "I'm sure you've noticed little Kimi Tanaka from two houses down the street."

"Oh yeah. Certain parts of her in particular."

"That she seems to enjoy letting hang out."

"She's so tiny; they're easily noticed."

"That may be a hint; I'll ask her about it. I'm sure you're hoping she'll join us."

"You're more than enough for me, hon. But go ahead and ask her."

Harvey grabbed Alina's arm and pulled her toward him. She struggled as best she could, but her struggle lacked sincerity, and soon, both were naked.

Dinner would be a little late today.

*****

The next morning Alina drove to Cecily's and tucked the small, sealed envelope into the pocket of her shorts. So much for that. They avoided talking about the current challenges but spent over an hour talking about Cecily's night at the Daughters of Jezebel Club. Alina was curious about Cecily's feelings when strangers were stuffing money into her tiny thong, when she finally parted with the thong, and when she purposely did the split that exposed her to nearly everyone.

Her heart was pounding when it was time to leave. She drove straight home, jumped out, and headed to Kimi Tanaka's front door, hoping she was home. The Tanaka's had recently moved to the neighborhood, and Alina had no idea what type of work she did, if she worked at all. She knocked.

"Hello, neighbor. Just thought I'd stop by and see how things are going with the new house and if there's any way I can help." Kimi answered the door in a well-stretched tank top and a pair of short shorts that matched the rest of her.

"Oh, how sweet, Alina. We're getting along great, and we'd love to have you and Harvey for dinner."