The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina motioned for Wyatt to follow, and they went onto the back patio, which was hidden enough that the neighbors wouldn't be able to see them. When she looked at him, she realized he was staring at her.

"What?" she said, chuckling.

"P.J. and I had no idea what to expect when you invited us except that we'd be naked. As you've probably noticed, she's a little adventurous and hoped it might be more than just getting naked and talking." He smiled. "It is that," he said.

Alana couldn't keep from blushing slightly as she remembered the photos ... and Wyatt sucking her nipples to enhance those photos.

"Ready to go swimming?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm hot, and that will be fun." She noticed Wyatt smiling. If he didn't think she was hot after what had happened upstairs, he needed to have his testosterone level checked.

"How is this going to work?" he said, forgoing his chance at a suggestive remark.

"The paper really didn't say, but I don't think we're meant to wander around the neighborhood naked and scouting out swimming pools."

"I agree. It would be slow, and we wouldn't accomplish much. Let's compromise. We'll stay naked, but drive around in my car checking for the pools. Let's find a few where we think the owners may not be at home. Much less risky."

"That sounds perfect. Hopefully, some will be a little secluded, so we're not swimming in "public."

As they were leaving, she saw Kimi and Havey stand -- she wondered what they'd be up to in the next few hours.

They spent the next thirty minutes driving around several neighborhoods, spotting ten swimming pools. Four of them were currently in use, and unless there were no children and the owners were very progressive, they wouldn't be swimming in those. Eventually, they had it down to the four they thought they could use. Parking in the driveway of the homes didn't seem a wise choice, so they worked to find sheltered places where they could sneak from the car to the pool without being seen.

At pool number one, the fence around the pool was locked, but Wyatt easily lifted her over, then climbed over himself. He wasn't tall but was as strong as he looked. They swam for a few minutes -- very refreshing -- then posed for pictures. In Alina's final pose, she sat on the edge of the pool, one foot in the water and the other on the side of the pool. They'd all seen or would be seeing her womanhood, so one more photo like that wouldn't hurt.

Wyatt had a couple poses with him in the water, but when he climbed out for the last shot, he looked at Alina.

"You mentioned something when I was taking your picture in the bedroom. Maybe I could get a little help now too."

Her heart was pounding. Was he serious? Harvey had always told her those things came in many different shapes and sizes, and that was certainly true today. His partial erection was not any longer than Harvey's, but it was thicker than she had ever imagined one could be. And he wanted it even thicker, she guessed. She stepped forward and cautiously took hold of it. Ten pumps. She'd limit herself to ten pumps, and he'd have to be content with what was there after that. Already her fingers didn't meet as she gripped it. One - two - three. It was growing. Four - five -six. Now it was pointing straight at her, and the gap between her fingers and thumb seemed huge. Seven - eight - nine - ten.

Alina stepped back to take the photo and hoped Wyatt would open his eyes. He did, and she took several photos.

"I guess we should go," he said, and from the look on his face, she thought he might be closer to coming than going.

"Good idea."

Pools two and three were much like the first one. They swam and took photos.

Pool four was different.

It was behind a large house, surrounded by large yards and very dense woods. Plus, it was readily apparent that the homeowners were away. They slipped through the gate and were amazed -- it was like they had left the city and were on an island by themselves.

Alina jumped in with a yell, Wyatt right behind her. She stood to wipe the water from her eyes, and suddenly, she was flying through the air, arms, and legs flailing. Wyatt was stalking her, and soon, she was in the air again. This time, she didn't surface, and when he stepped to where she'd been, he was suddenly under the water as she'd pulled his legs from under him. They swam, splashed, tussled, and teased, and Alina had no idea how many times she pumped his fat and erect-once-more cock. Her boobs received the same treatment, nothing purposeful, just bumps. When the XXX thoughts entered her mind again, she thought it best to get back to the house.

"Alina, I love P.J. to the moon and back, but this has been more fun than I can describe. Takes me back to the college days."

She thought for a second. He was right. "Me too, she said. Me too."

*****

Kirsten and Hideki were there, having just finished their challenge of having naked photos taken at several landmarks, including the statehouse. They had gone to a store and, at Hideki's urging, had bought a lightweight mid-thigh length coat. Hideki had purchased a raincoat and an umbrella -- he said he didn't want to look too obvious, and they had stripped and put on the coats in the parking garage. They'd gotten the pictures they needed.

Alina begged, and they finally relented, sharing their upstairs photos. Hideki must have been very persuasive, or else Kirsten just loosened up, as the pictures were quite nice. One had her in the shower, her wet breasts pressed against the translucent glass of the shower door, her face foggy in the background. In another, she was sprawled on the bed, legs spread and looking away from the camera. In the other two, the only thing hidden was her face.

"Don't blush," Alina said to Kirsten. "Show them ours, Wyatt."

Kirsten's eyes never blinked as she looked at the four photos, and Alina was sure she could hear her heart pounding when Wyatt showed the video.

"I guess I have a ways to go," was her only comment.

When the others returned, the upstairs photos were shared. It was clear that everyone had gotten into the spirit of the day. Kimi's huge breasts were displayed very prominently, and on one of P.J.'s photos, it was clear that Bode had lain on the floor between her legs and photographed upward, her breast sticking out nicely and her clit peeking out from her labia.

P.J. and Bode had some interesting photos from their canoe trip -- they'd had to rent a canoe and row down the river naked. There was even a picture where a group of girls had joined them, each flashing the camera very nicely.

Kimi and Harvey said they had some good pictures from Baldwin's and, as Alina looked at the short but busty, very pretty oriental lady, she realized that just as she knew what Wyatt's cock was like, Kimi knew the same about Harvey. She tingled as those thoughts went through her brain.

****

No one left until everything was cleaned up, and all agreed to send their four "special photos" to Alina, who could give them to Cecily for posting and voting. All four ladies agreed that they'd never imagined their nude photos would be on the internet. Plus, since they agreed to meet in a week to give copies of their other photos to everyone. Alina was almost embarrassed. In a week, she'd have a permanent record of the three cocks she'd only seen today.

Well, seen ... and touched at least one of them.

"What were they like?" she asked when everyone was gone.

"Like Elliot Ness," he said.

"What?"

"Untouchables," he said with a laugh.

She chuckled. "Not even an accidental bump?"

"Well, that doesn't count. Did you bump anything?"

"Might have," she said with a smile. "That thing was so big; it was hard not to bump it."

"I'm sure that "hard" is the appropriate word there. I told you they come in all shapes and sizes."

Come was almost the appropriate word there as well, but she wasn't about to say anything yet. Maybe when they had sex later. But, as she looked at Harvey, his face was telling her something.

"You need to say something, don't you?"

A deep breath. "You saw that photo of Kimi on the bed, her head hanging over the edge, so you couldn't see her face."

"Yeah."

"What else did you see?"

"She was spread pretty wide."

"And?"

"I wanted to look closer, but ... it looked like her clit was peeking out."

"It was. She wanted it to be seen, but it kept sneaking back to hide. So she asked me to fix it so it would stay out ... and I did."

"So, you couldn't touch the boobs you wanted so badly to squeeze, but you got to play with her pussy?'

"I guess so."

"Well, before we race upstairs and fuck each other's brains out, Wyatt wanted to be super hard for one picture. He got ten pumps, and it worked.

"Let's go," he said.

But they never got any further than the family room rug.