The Brookhaven B.C. Redux Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alina bit her lip. "I may have an idea for that," she ventured. "We're planning a little party soon ... a different kind of party, and I wanted to talk to you about it."

"Oh, cool. Different, huh?"

Alina took a deep breath. "What's you attitude toward nudity?"

"Let's see. Adifferent kind of party and nudity in almost the same breath," Kimi said, smiling.

Alina felt her cheeks warming.

Kimi chuckled. "When we visit home and go to the baths, we're all naked, and no one thinks anything of it. Both Hideki and I do that, and we're very comfortable with it. Thinking about being naked here, in this country, is very different ... and maybe a little exciting. Tell me more about your party."

Confidence surged through Alina. She hadn't imagined it would be this easy -- at least it seemed easy so far.

"I'm in a book club, and we decided we needed to do something exciting. So all six members wrote out four challenges that would include being naked or partially so and the possibility of being seen that way by strangers. Each of us drew one of the challenges, and we've done them and shared the results. Everyone agreed we needed to do another round, and we each drew another challenge.

"Mine is to organize a strip poker game, and when the couples get naked, they draw a card from an envelope that has a challenge for them to do ... naked."

"So, how are you doing?"

"Harvey thinks he has one couple from his work, and we're looking for two more."

"Count me and Hideki in for sure. And you might want to go two houses further down and talk to the Byrnes. She and I were talking the other day, and I got a hint that they might be a little to the wild side if you know what I mean."

"No kidding? I'll do that."

"His name is Wyatt, and she is Pleasance. Just fill me in on the details when you have them, and we'll be there. And thanks for thinking of us."

"No problem, and thank you."

When you're hot, you're hot. Alina headed for the Byrne's house. She'd never met them, but this was a perfect chance. She was excited since Kimi had sounded so positive about them.

She knocked on the front door. When it opened, her mouth fell open as well. Alina was five-foot-two, and the lady who opened the door had to be well over six foot tall.

"Hello," Alina said, introducing herself to the tall lady.

"Come on in," Pleasance said, holding the door open.

"I'm Pleasance, and my husband's name is Wyatt. So glad you stopped by since we'd love to get to know the neighbors a little better."

Alina chuckled to herself. That's exactly why she was there. But how to go about this?

"I was talking to Kimi, and she said she'd met you."

"Little Kimi, she's so cute. And you two are about the same height too."

"You are a little taller," Alina said, laughing.

"I played a little basketball, as you might have guessed. But that's in the past now, and I'm just working to become a homemaker."

"Aren't we all? Listen, I mentioned to Kimi that we were having a kind of, well, special party, and she and Hidaki are coming, and she mentioned that you and Wyatt might fit in too."

"Special party?" Pleasance said a broad smile on her face. "Sounds good already. Go on. And, just call me P.J. My middle name is Janice, after my mom."

"Well, I don't want to offend you --"

"-- You won't," P.J. interrupted.

"Well then, it's a strip poker party with additions." Alina was sure she had a hopeful look on her face.

"We're in," P.J. said immediately. "Is there more to the story?"

Surprised at the quick answer, Alina stammered a moment as she filled P.J. in on the club and the challenges.

"I've been known to read a book," P.J. said with a laugh. "Hope your club has openings."

"We may have once we're through these challenges. We still have enough cards for two more rounds if people want to go on."

"Are these challenges R-rated or XXX?"

Alina laughed. "I guess they've been pretty much R-rated, except for one that involved the club's only single member. She maneuvered the challenge so that, well, you'll meet the result of that at the party."

"Nice. And just so you know, Wyatt and I are open to pretty much anything."

"Good to know," Alina said, feeling her heart begin to pound. "I'll be getting back to you with the details and looking forward to seeing you again and meeting Wyatt."

"Thanks for the invite. We'll be ready."

*****

"I got my two," Alina said as Harvey came through the front door.

"No shit?" That's pretty amazing.

"And?"

"Bode said he and Kirsten were in. They've been anxious to try something like this. He said he was sure she'd be willing but hesitant. She had a very strict upbringing, and this is her chance at a little rebellion. How about your two?"

"Kimi and Hidaki are ready to go, so you'll get to see them. Kimi suggested I ask the people two doors the other side of them, the Byrnes. I talked to P.J., and she said they'd love to. Even asked if it was R-rated or XXX."

"No shit? There's a thought, isn't it?"

"What?"

Harvey looked at her and smiled.

"Harvey, are you thinking what I think you're thinking?"

He chuckled. "Up to us to set the limits, right?"

"What do suppose timid little Kirsten would think?"

"You're right. I was just teasing."

Alina wasn't completely sure he was just teasing, but she'd have to wait and see. She wasn't sure she was ready to handle XXX challenges just yet.

"You picked a day yet?" he asked.

"How about this Saturday morning? We can get things for breakfast and maybe something a little stronger for later in the day and the evening. I bet everyone will want to review the photos and videos when we're all done, and that may stretch into the night, depending."

"Fairly quick, but I'm anxious to see where this goes."

"Oh, crap. I didn't get any phone or email from Kimi or P.J. Why don't I run to their houses real quick, tell them about Saturday, and get the information."

Alina was quickly out the door and at the Tanaka's, where Kimi told her that Saturday would be fine with them and supplied cell numbers as well as email.

At the Byrne's house, Wyatt answered the door, and Alina was surprised once more. Wyatt was a handsome and muscular guy and at least six inches shorter than his wife, who stood at the door looking over his head. She introduced Wyatt, and both said Saturday was perfect. Cell numbers and email were exchanged, and Alina was on the way home, the party date set.

*****

The Norys were up at six-thirty on Saturday morning, ready to prepare breakfast for eight. Everyone had been notified, even to the extent of how many articles of clothing to wear. Since it was warm weather, five was the magic number that included shoes and socks if they were worn. Hideki has volunteered to bring sake so that anyone who hadn't tried it could have a chance to sample his favorite brand.

Two card tables were set up in the family room -- they'd decided the poker would go twice as fast, and they could get to the special challenges. Also, Harvey had his camera charged and ready for the photography that was a part of the challenge. The other thing that had been decided, after Alina said she was okay with it, was that they would pair up for the challenges by having the first male and female to lose their clothing to be a team. The same for the second two and so on.

Bacon and eggs along with toast were ready when the first knock on the floor came.

Kimi and Hideki, along with Wyatt and P.J., came in as Bode and Kirsten pulled into the driveway. With all eight of them inside and getting to know each other, Alina found it fascinating to think that, before long, they'd all be naked, including the four men. She wondered how the men's bodies would react and how her own might react as well. She'd know soon.

Breakfast was finished, and the dishwasher loaded -- it was time for the poker to start.

They took seats at the two tables, two men and two women at each, shuffled the cards, and drew for the deal. Within fifteen minutes, various articles of clothing were stacked here and there, and Kimi and P.J. were down to bra and panties. Alina was at the table with Kirsten, who was very nervous and quickly down to bra and panties as well. When she checked the other table, she was surprised to see that Harvey was wearing only his boxers. Soon the other three ladies would be seeing his cock -- Alina had to take a deep breath as she processed that thought.

Thirty seconds later, everyone watched as Kimi stood, removed her bra, and laid it carefully with the rest of her clothing. It was hard not to notice those breasts and their skin that seemed poreless and porcelain-like and, as Harvey was currently thinking, squeezable. He'd imagined what they might look like on several occasions, but they were much better than he'd imagined.

Alina had been so intent on watching the others strip that she was almost surprised when she found herself topless. She noted that both Bode and Wyatt smiled as her nipples stiffened. Even Kristen was staring at her breasts, probably in anticipation. She wasn't aware that, behind her, Harvey had just dropped his boxers. She saw that Kristen's eyes had left her breasts and were staring just past her ... at her husband's partial erection.

She could barely believe it -- Harvey had to be smiling ear-to-ear, at least internally. She watched him stand and hold out his hand to Kimi, who grabbed hold as they headed to the table with the sealed envelope. Quickly they had the paper and began to read. Alina hoped they'd eventually share.

Harvey held the paper as they read it together.

You are to go to Baldwin's in the Gramercy Mall and photograph each other, naked if possible but using a coat if necessary. Take video if you can and at least ten photos of each.

"Easy for me," Kimi said, chuckling. "You'll look silly wearing a coat today."

"I'll figure it out," he said as the idea of the XXX challenges Alina had mentioned flitted through his brain. Even those thoughts were causing the reaction he didn't need right now.

"Let's grab the camera and take the four photos upstairs."

They disappeared just as Kristen, with red cheeks, shed her panties. She didn't have long to wait as Hideki was now naked too. Nibbling her lower lip, she walked with him to choose their challenge. Kristen held it, almost unable to read as her eyes kept drifting to Hideki's cock. She forced herself to read.

You are to take pictures of each other nude at the statehouse, city hall, the county courthouse, and Brinker Stadium.

"Won't be easy," he said to an already trembling Kirsten."

"Naked at the statehouse?" she murmured.

"Scared?"

Kirsten was able to look at Hideki. "Yes," she said, her arms in front of her chest and her legs tightly together.

"We'll get it. I'm kinda new at this, too. Let's have fun ... and learn. As soon as Harvey and Kimi are back, we'll take the four pictures."

"Oh, god," she said, then looked at Hideki again. If she didn't want to be seen, she should have kept her clothing on. Kirsten moved her arms and relaxed her legs. She'd been a bubbly cheerleader and needed to be that way again. She smiled. "I have a couple of ideas for the pictures," she said, nodding her head.

Meanwhile, Alina's body was bare, and she was waiting for a partner, either Bode, the ex-linebacker, or short but muscular Wyatt. She didn't have long to wait as Wyatt stood and pulled off his boxers. Wow, she thought. He seemed to be short but thick and muscular everywhere.

Since only Bode and P.J. were left, the card-playing ceased, and each she'd their remaining clothing. At least they were the same height. Bode was probably two-hundred-thirty pounds, and P.J.was not that heavy but a very solid six-foot-two or three.

Both couples went to the envelope, and Alina drew first. Wyatt moved so that his body was against hers as they read together. She was already beginning to wonder how this was going to go.

You are to search the neighborhoods to find four swimming pools where you can sneak in, swim, and take many photos.

Alina thought that might be fun -- and she was sure she'd get to know Wyatt a little better. Perhaps how he and P.J. had gotten together. She certainly could see something that she might enjoy every so often.

"Lets' take the four pictures before we go," she said. "Do you have ideas for those?"

"I do," he said simply, and she was sure they'd know each other a little better after those.

Hideki and Kristina were back, so Alina and Wyatt headed upstairs

Bode and P.J. took the only paper left in the envelope and read.

You are to rent a canoe at the Crooked Creek Landing and canoe down the river, naked, and interact with the people and the landscape as much as possible, taking photos wherever you can. At the end of the canoe ride, you may put on one article of clothing and ride the bus back to the Crooked Creek Landing.

"What if we fall in?" Bode said. "I don't know shit about canoes."

"Me either," P.J. added. "We'll just have to figure it out. Maybe we can get people to help us."

"You're naked," he said. "People will help you."

She laughed. "Good point. Ready for the photos upstairs?"

"Yep, soon as Alina and Wyatt are back."

As they went up the stairs, Wyatt behind her watching her butt and whatever else he could see, Alina wondered how this was going to go. There were all types of photos they could take ... all kinds, and Wyatt seemed like a guy that night be familiar with lots of them.

"So, do you have thoughts about this?" he asked when they were upstairs, deferring to her ... at least at the beginning.

She knew her thoughts were very vanilla, but she was nervous about giving Wyatt free rein. Maybe she had no choice.

"I'm not good at this and have never done it, so I'm not sure what kind of photos to do."

"Let's do this, then. I'll describe a pose and, if you think it's too much, just tell me. We'll get four photos easily, I think."

"Okay, let's try that."

Alina intuitively knew that, since the photos would be on the internet, her face wouldn't be visible. So, short of hardcore, which she didn't expect from Wyatt, she decided she'd do whatever he requested. She'd started this new phase of her life at the little bar with the three guys, and it was continuing today with Wyatt and the other six. Even as she thought that Harvey's mention of the XXX things intruded on her thoughts. She wasn't ready for that ... would she ever be?

"Let's close the curtains in this room," Wyatt began, "except for the north window, which will have a nice soft light." That was accomplished, and the room was relatively dark. "Okay, now stand in front of that window, so I'm seeing your silhouette. Wait a second. You're short, so stand on that small stool so your entire body will be framed by the window."

Alina did as directed and waited.

"You're a beautiful woman with clothes on, and even more beautiful like this. Do me a favor. Pull on your nipples to get them as long and hard as possible. I want them standing out proudly for this photo."

She pulled her nipples until they hurt, and they responded nicely. She looked at them ... and knew there was one more possibility. She took a deep breath. It wasn't XXX, but ...

"They get even longer when Harvey sucks on them," she said, hinting but not willing to say the words directly.

Wyatt wasted no time, sucking hard on one nipple, then the other, with the expected results.

"Lean a little backward, pushing your chest forward, and put your hands on your chest under your breasts. Perfect." A couple of adjustments on the camera, and he took several shots.

Alina stepped off the stool and went to Wyatt to see the photos. There she was, breast out with nipples extended further than she'd thought, her whole body, including her face, a dark silhouette against the light of the window. Her whole body tingled as Wyatt showed her the others.

"See, I told you," he said, smiling at her.

It will be on the internet before long, was her only thought.

"Now, ready for the next one? Good. Climb up on the bed and get on all fours facing away from me."

She'd decided to do whatever, so she did as instructed.

"Now, spread your legs. Wider, please. Maybe just a little bit more."

She was spread wide enough that she knew that her pussy, which was very wet at this point, was spread as well, and a lot of pink was certainly showing. She watched as Wyatt opened the blinds, sure he wanted it not only to be wide but glistening as well.

She heard him taking the photos, and when he moved, she climbed off the bed to see the results. She was glistening for sure and spread even wider than she had imagined, but her face was hidden. Another one for the internet.

"I think I'm lucky to have you as a teammate," Wyatt said. "I'm not sure Kirsten would be posing like this and Kimi ... maybe, but you're perfect.

"Thanks. I decided if I'm doing this, I'd do it, you know."

"That's great. Now. lie down on the bed, near the edge where the bright light will hit you."

Once more, Alina followed instructions.

Wyatt moved the camera close to her right ear. "Spread your legs and put your right hand between them, like you're enjoying yourself. That's great."

As he was ready to take the photos, Alina's hand was between her legs and the way she was feeling, it would be simple to give Wyatt a really good show with some excellent photos and sound effects as well. Where was she going with this? She was about to find out.

"Okay, I have the photos, but I'd like to switch to video if you're willing to move your hand and your body as if you're pleasuring yourself. Just a twenty or thirty-second video."

Was he reading her mind? It would be easy to simulate what he wanted but much easier to make it real. Her hand began its work, and her body moved without her thinking about it. She couldn't fathom the feelings racing throughout her body, and if Wyatt didn't say stop soon, he'd be hearing those sound effects.

"Great," he said before the orgasm, creeping toward the surface, could get there.

"May I see them?" she asked, breathing so heavily that Wyatt had to know she hadn't been simply moving for the camera.

There she was, her cheek in the foreground, her erect nipples in the midrange, and her spread legs with a hand between them in the distance. When he started the video, she was shocked to hear her gentle moans as it progressed.

"You're a good subject," he said softly. And look." He brought up one of the photos, "If I expand it, you can see every pore in the skin of your cheek. Flawless," he added. "And, look here, at your nipple. Every tiny wrinkle, crease, and pore there too. Amazing."

There was nothing Alina could think to say. Her moaning had said it all.

"A simple one for last," he said. Stand in front of the mirror, spread your legs, hold your arms out to the side, and tilt your head backward so your face won't show.

The last one went quickly, and they went back to the family room, relinquishing the upstairs to Bode and P.J. They both wondered what kind of photos and video might come from this final group as P.J. seemed very uninhibited, and the big linebacker might well be the same. The XXX thought went through Alina's head once more. Wyatt had sucked her nipples, rather clinically, she thought, perhaps just being careful since they didn't know each other yet. What if Harvey had a chance to suck on Kimi's nipples. She bit her lip. She smiled, knowing he'd describe it to her carefully as he was doing the same to her, and their sex would be fast and loud.

*****

As she thought about Harvey and Kimi, she saw them sitting side by side on the couch, probably discussing their challenge. Kirsten and Hideki were on a loveseat, and she looked much more relaxed. Perhaps their picture-taking time has soothed her anxiety.