All Comments on 'The Brothel Ch. 01'

by sherryjones

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing.

Scorching. Don't know how I missed this one, and can't believe I'm the first to comment on it. (Your name was on another author's favorite list.) One of those stories I wish I could give ten stars two. Looking forward to reading the rest.

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdabout 12 years ago
i love a woman's perspective

i love the detailed descriptions of the men, and gwen's response to them. i also love how shamelessly gwen has her needs fulfilled. this is a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Miscategorized

How this chapter was categorized as BDSM and not NC will remain a mystery; Gwen is drugged, yet nothing would so indicate in the tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was really confused by this entire thing, Dominique is a woman’s name, so trying to work out if Dominique and Dom were the same person took some working out. What should have been erotic wasn’t because the creep drugged her to manipulate her into everything. I don’t understand how this is listed as BDSM a when at best it’s dub con. The supposed kidnapping and brothel stuff didn’t materialise not when she got in a taxi to get home, is eventual kidnapping due to Dominique’s/ Dom’s manipulation or something else?

Whatever is going on is not BDSM.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF why is this in BDSM??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous