The Brother-in-Law

Story Info
After her sister leaves.
2.1k words
3.6
15.9k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max is our brother-in-law. Max is a friend and as likeable as you can find, but he does have a few faults. Most of us do, but you can not help but love Max. He was married to my wife's younger sister until she ran off with another guy. Well I guess he is still married to Cammy's younger sister. She is just shacking up with another guy.

And not just any guy either. Cheryl's new bow is a very large black guy, who may be a pimp. Cheryl is younger, but by only 18 months. My wife Camillia and Cheryl look almost like twins. They are nearly the same size in nearly every way. Cammy is maybe an inch shorter than her sister? And Cheryl is a full 36C where Cammy is a large 34B cup, but both stand high on their chests with no sag. Both have full round hips, flat bellies and shave below. How do I know Max has told me Cheryl is shaved.

As far as faces, I am partial to my wife's looks, but Cheryl is just as pretty and sexy Max is a huge guy. I said huge. Fat is probably correct really, Because he weights in at over 320lbs. He is just under 6' tall but very close. Cheryl has told her sister his cock is huge. And that he is very good with it. I have pissed beside Max several times and I can say it is very impressive.

Max was crushed when Cheryl left him. We were both worried about his state of mind. Max drives Over the road in his Semi Truck and Cheryl went on runs with him a lot. Not long after she moved out he ask me if Cammy could ride with him some times. I saw no problem with her doing that and told him so. But that would be up to her.

A few days later Cammy told me that Max had said that I thought it was a good idea if she went on the road with him until he got his feet back under him.

"Well Baby that isn't exactly correct, but I did tell him I didn't have a problem with you going on the truck with him. But that it was your choice to do if you wanted or not."

"If I had known that I might not have agreed to go on his next run with him. Cheryl used to play sex games with him all the time. And he used to push her some times to do more and more. He indicated you were okay with us doing some of the stuff they did in the truck. He said that I am every bit as sexy as Cheryl is."

"I think you are much sexier than your sister is. I do remember some talk with him about the two of you being very sexy and he had ask if we ever played when we traveled, like if you had ever flashed truckers your tits riding. I admitted that we had and he told me Cheryl had told him that you did it."

"But you didn't tell him you would be cool if I did it with him traveling in his truck?"

"Cam, I don't remember any talk about your tits being bare in his truck?"

"So you would be upset if they were bare in his truck?"

"I didn't say that, it isn't some thing I had even thought about? Do you want to show Max your breasts?"

"It isn't some thing I had thought about until he said you would think it was sexy if I did it?"

"I don't remember ever telling him that even if I think it could be?"

"So you do think it would be sexy?"

"For you to ride topless with him in his truck?"

"Yes, would it excite you if I did it?"

I had to think about it for a minute.

"He ask me to do it. And he says you'll want me to."

"When is his next run?"

"It is in a couple of days."

"Are you going to ride along?"

"I don't know? He wants me to."

"Are you okay if I do?"

"He has ask you to ride along? And to play some if you do?

"Yes He did."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I said I would ride along."

"And you'd play too?"

"He said you'd want me to show off like Cheryl did."

When he rolled out a couple days later she went with him. About 3 days later I am showing a house to a couple and the guy asks me about Max. I told him he is married to my wife's sister. I find out he drives a Semi too. His wife is a cute little red head and she hasn't said a word yet. She turns to her husband and says.

"Tell him about Cheryl and Max, Roger."

Roger looks very uncomfortable before he says anything.

"Look I like Max a lot and I don't wanta say bad things about him. But Max is very kinky. And he got Cheryl to do stuff maybe she shouldn't have?"

"Ya, What kind of stuff?"

"Oh, he had her naked in his truck most of the time. Showed her off to lots of us."

"Tell him all of it Roger. We swapped with them several times. Max has a huge cock and he uses it really well. I enjoyed fucking him and Roger enjoyed fucking Cheryl. For a fat guy Max is really good in the sack. But he likes to Share. And he put Cheryl in bed with blacks. There are several black drivers he shared her with. He put Cheryl with the pimp she ran off with. Tell him what he told you Roger"

"Ok, ok. Max told me he was going to do the same thing with her sister."

Cheryl only has one sister so I knew if he said it he was talking about Cammy.

"As I was coming in this week, I ran into Max as he was headed out and this beautiful woman was up in his rid with a set of the most perfect tits I have ever seen displayed bare. My God she is beautiful. I ran into him in the men's restroom and I ask who she was? He told me she is Cheryl's sister."

So Cammy was playing for him. What else was she doing for him?

"So any chance he said how she compares to his wife sexually?"

"Oh you know Max. He giggled about how beautiful she is and sounds she makes. But he did say he was meeting Lord Humphry the next day and he was sure she was going to show him how good her little pussy is."

"For God sakes tell him who Lord is Roger."

"Oh ya Lord is a black friend who drives out of Chicago."

I am a realtor by trade and I showed Roger and his wife Anne, two houses that afternoon and they were both unimpressed with either house. So we set up an appointment for a viewing of another house as soon as he got back in from his next run.

From the talk I had with the couple on that day I knew they thought Cammy and I were much like Max and Cheryl as far as our sexual life style. Which couldn't be farther from reality. Cheryl had always been sexually free and adventurous. Where Cammy was much more shy and reserved. She had told me several times she wished she could be more like her sister.

Camillia had given her virginity up to her one and only boyfriend in high school and had been faithful until he had cheated on her and she had broken it off. She was hurt and didn't date again until we had met in college. It took some time to build back trust between the two of us. I knew my wife admired her sister and her freedoms.

Now from what Roger and Anne had told me it sounded like my wife had given in to Max and maybe a negro friend of his by now? I had to admit the idea that my wife could be more like her sister while she was on this 3 week adventure with Max was exciting.

The time to show another house to Roger and Anne came around and they met me at the house they wanted to see. As we walked through the house Anne brought up my wife again.

"Roger tell David it is now only fair if he gives me a romp here for fun."

"Yes, David fair is fair you are free to play with Anne now if you care to."

I must have looked stunned and he laughed at me.

"I met Max and your wife in a truck stop a couple of days ago and Max invited me out to his tuck to enjoy a little get together with your wife. There were four black guys already out there with her when we got in his truck. She was spread wide giving it up completely for one of the guys. God her little pussy around his big black cock was so sexy."

"You actually watched her take a black cock?"

"No I saw her fuck four black guys, Max, and I have fucked her twice myself. Your wife is a great fuck. So feel free to fuck Anne anytime you want."

"You actually watched her do it?"

"Yes I did. Max is a little worried about bringing her back to you in a week or so, because he is so close to getting her to where he wants her right now. He wants to keep her another 3 weeks or so now to finish taking her the whole way that Cheryl did."

"He thinks he is that close to turning her into what he made Cheryl into?"

"Yes, he has a stud black pimp who wants your wife. He thinks she'll commit to him soon."

"Does he have another 3 week run to head out on?"

"Yes he will be in a day or so before I head out again so I'll see him just as he comes in. I want my cock in your wife again before I go out."

"Tell him I am okay if she goes back out with him."

"You are going to let him do her completely?"

"We'll see if he can do it."

"Make no mistake he is making her a slut, I have seen it."

Two weeks passed and Roger and Anne came by to look at the house I had showed them again. They were sure it was what they wanted.

They rode with me over to see the house. Anne sat upfront with me and Roger sat in the rear. We hadn't gone far before Anne was whispering in my ear and groping my semi hard cock.

"David, Cammy is being so bad. Roger has fucked your wife several times now and we haven't even kissed yet."

"Is he getting her to do all the things Cheryl did?"

She had her tongue in my ear. And my hard cock out of my pants playing with it.

"Oh yes, Baby he has her doing it all. The blacks have all had her now. When Roger was with them a few days ago, Max told him that 18 black drivers have spent time up inside your little wife's pussy and he told Roger that Baron James has fucked her and wants her now too. He is the pimp Max wants her to submit to. Max told Roger he is sure she'll submit before time to bring her back and she'll be turning tricks by the end of this week."

"Well, we will see what happens I guess?"

The time they should have been back came and went by. I didn't hear a thing. I put out some feelers to see if anyone knew anything? And slowly I began to get just a bit back. I learned my brother-in-law Max had come back in off the road, but Cammy was not with him when he came back. And that he had gone back out on the road again.

Slowly I began to get bits that my wife was in Chicago working for a black man. What exactly she was doing was very sketchy but one avenue said her employer ran a gentlemen's club for black men. Cammy returned home seven months later. We sat down and began to talk about what had happened to her and why? Max had shown my wife the open fun he had shared with her sister and she had fallen for the wild and crazy fun she'd enjoyed.

She wanted much more of it.